PSU Live Streamer

Playstation Conversation with Kojima

I'll be picking up MGS:GZ and streaming it on release day (fingers crossed). So if any of you were thinking of skipping it and just watching it, feel free to join me.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

2. Likes Julz likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    are you good at mgs games and do you planing to do a speed run or cheking every corner?
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Veteran
    I'll probably watch. Don't plan on buying it as I don't like the way development went.

PSU Live Streamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    are you good at mgs games and do you planing to do a speed run or cheking every corner?
    Good at mgs games?
    Not even sure how to answer that...yes? no? I play a game, sometimes I die. Sometimes I have moments of brilliance and heroics. Like any other game I play lol.

Speed run?
    No. I'll not be trying to turn this game into a 15min experience. I'll play at a normal pace, as with any other game.

Checking every corner?
    Depending on how much I'm enjoying the game? I typically do that. In the Last of Us I did my best to leave no stone unturned. That being said it was more linear than this game will be. So I'll play it by ear. I usually mix in side stuff with main story while playing open world games though. Once done the story I always go back in to further the experience in more side stuff.

6. Likes Admartian likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    I have never completed any mgs games I played, because It bored me, probably because I couldn't understand what the hell is going on, and how to deal with the enemies. Hence I am bad.people really loves this game so i tried with high expectations and give up on 2nd chapter or so. There is nothing like MGS games definitely, but for me this "genre" definitely exists.

I am planing to watch you but timeline issues probably won't let me do it. Anyways , I am looking to your gameplay.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

PSU Live Streamer
    Thanks.
    Well I've got most of the tech I need to allow me to stream ps4 to twitch without using the share button. One of the drawbacks to the share button is twitch doesn't archive your streams. So if time is on my side and the last item being shipped to me reaches me in time for MGS release, than twitch will archive that footage and you'll be able to watch it whenever.

Was testing the hardware I got so far on my ps3 last night. Unfortunately due to my limited upload speeds I don't think I'll be offering the highest quality stream. But it'll be much better than the native ps4 share feature.

9. Likes Shingo likes this post

Thread Information