Apprentice
    PSN ID
    OregonViking

GTA Online: Active players

Looking for some friends to play GTA Online with, noticed the crew page was all but dead. Maybe make our own crew so we can rank up quicker or I could join your crew if you are already rolling with people consistently. Seems like the huge crews I joined most the people never joined the games I invited them to. Would be nice to have a tight knit group where we could get together on a regular basis. I'm rank 17, but just started a few days ago.

I don't have a mic but will get one soon.

El Presidente
    I'd like there to be people on consistently but this PSU crew is nonexistent. I don't know if people played for a bit and gave up or joined the crew but then never played it at all. Maybe make our own crew because no one is ever around from here.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Stopped playin gta v when I got my ps4...hope there's a version for the s4 and that we can join ps3 users online.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    OregonViking
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    I'd like there to be people on consistently but this PSU crew is nonexistent. I don't know if people played for a bit and gave up or joined the crew but then never played it at all. Maybe make our own crew because no one is ever around from here.
    I'm in dude! I joined a crew called the Lost Angels MC, they have an awesome patch, check it out on social club. I'd enjoy making our own if we could get enough people playing consistently!

I knew I asked the wrong crowd when I didn't get a response for a few days haha.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    OregonViking
    @JJ, don't bank on it. The game is so enormous that the texture upgrades would take so long when instead they could just work on a dedicated next gen GTA 6 or Red Dead.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    I'd imagine red dead is already ago, but I can see a graphically upgrade gtaV in the future. I would imagine rockstar would have known what was coming (ps4/xbone) so may have been working on the assets etc sometime ago? Ya never know.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    OregonViking
    As long as I can transfer my character I'll be happy with it. If I put the time to level to 100+, I want it to keep if there is an upgrade.

Thread Information