Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    funkybudda
    unless you are in college or high school, being a serious gamer that wants to play the best available games in any platform should always go with a gaming PC (or laptop) and a Playstation Console. There's almost no need for Xbox if you have a decent gaming PC, not to mention the same game titles are cheaper buying on PC either through steam or other online download retailers.

Sony offers the true exclusives, and they have a pretty good record in releasing top notch AAA titles.
    You need a users permission to quote them in your sig.

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkybudda View Post
    unless you are in college or high school, being a serious gamer that wants to play the best available games in any platform should always go with a gaming PC (or laptop) and a Playstation Console. There's almost no need for Xbox if you have a decent gaming PC, not to mention the same game titles are cheaper buying on PC either through steam or other online download retailers.

Sony offers the true exclusives, and they have a pretty good record in releasing top notch AAA titles.
    That all depends on what you want to play. There are games on all platforms that like so I just get all of them.

Hole Finder - Mind the Ga
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    I was predominantly Xbox 360 last gen (although I did own and play the PS3, but mainly for its exclusives). I'm one of those who jumped ship and went PS4 this gen. MS made such a sow's ear of everything leading up to the launch, while Sony kept its focus on what was important to gamers. It really was a no brainer!

I will get an X1 in the future but only when the price comes down a lot (or they do a very unlikely Kinectless SKU). However the X1 this gen would only be for its exclusives - all multiplat for me will be on the PS4

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

4. Likes Christopher likes this post
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparc View Post
    I was predominantly Xbox 360 last gen (although I did own and play the PS3, but mainly for its exclusives). I'm one of those who jumped ship and went PS4 this gen. MS made such a sow's ear of everything leading up to the launch, while Sony kept its focus on what was important to gamers. It really was a no brainer!

I will get an X1 in the future but only when the price comes down a lot (or they do a very unlikely Kinectless SKU). However the X1 this gen would only be for its exclusives - all multiplat for me will be on the PS4
    Yeah, pretty much the same here. I started out with just the PS3, but 360 became my primary console for multiplats and 360 exclusives. MS is going to have to make a compelling case (lower price and kick-ass games) for me to consider X1, but frankly I'm not seeing any reason to buy it any time soon.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

6. Likes Fenix likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    I started out with the 360 last gen. Eventually went to the PS3 when I started noticing the dvd format starting to affect the 360. I still bought both the new consoles this time, but the PS4 is my go to console.

Thread Information