Top 10 things to do in South Park: The Stick of Truth

Whilst not the longest RPG in existence it still manages to squeeze all the crude humour and epic parodies you'd expect to see, into one package all while making sure to tie the knot correctly. So let's look at the top 10 things to do in South Park: The Stick of Truth, but be warned this isn't for the faint hearted..
    This is an amazing game and definitely feels like an entire season of South Park.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    I must admit it does look fantastically well made! I was playing at a friends house the other day and not only was I submerged, and loving it.
    I also almost had a hernia from the amount of laughing I was doing!
    Brilliant.

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This game is a godsend to any South Park fan. I am a South Park fanboy. This is the best South Park game ever made. You'll forget about the three games in the 90's when you play this. I love how $#@!ed up they made some parts in this game. There are some moments in this game that you will never see them do on the show. And there's even trophies for doing certain things in those moments! Hhaahhaa.

Apprentice

Al. Gore.

Apprentice

I was never all that entertained by South Park because the comedy was really cheap. But I rented this and I was almost crapping myself for some reason. Maybe I've un-matured! Either way I've been really enjoying it *as a video game* as much as *as an onslaught of repulsive jokes.*

Apprentice
    This is one of my favorite new games.

Thread Information