Latest PSU headlines:

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Rayman Legends totally rocks! (literally in places)

In case any of you missed this coming out for around $35 (just $5 more than MGS and many many more hours of fun). You should give it a serious consideration. The game is just mind numbingly awesome. In particular the final music levels at the end of group gallery is just some of the best level design I've ever seen in a platform game.

Gorgeous graphics. Great musical score. Offline co-op if you like that kind of thing. Unparalleled level design, challenges, and even a football game!

If you're stuck for something to play (after you complete InFamous) then seriously take a look at Rayman!

2. Likes sainraja , Demi_God , Christopher , shepard, Duffman1986 wishes they had posted this first.
    PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Damn you, Sparc. I'm going to have to sell a kidney to afford all these games.

...off to ebay...
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

4. Likes Sparc wishes they had posted this first.
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    I agree, I've been playing the hell out of Rayman Legends, it's packed full of content. I bought it used at gamestop for like $32 with my rewards membership and that was the best $32 I've spent lately. LOL

If I was going to rate this game, I would probably give it a 10/10, just because I have yet to run into any bugs, there are some levels that are just challenging as hell, and don't even get me started on the invader levels. Origins is also packed into this game, so once your done playing the newer worlds, then you have the origin worlds to finish. Daily challenges, weekly challenges all with leaderboards.

Chris, if you like platforming, this is definitely the game to get, pure 100% platforming with gorgeous graphics.

I'm trying to platinum this game and it's harder than hell.
    Last edited by Demi_God; 4 Weeks Ago at 13:41.

6. Likes Sparc wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Damn you, Sparc. I'm going to have to sell a kidney to afford all these games.

...off to ebay...
    This game is so cool you could play it while on dialysis. Seriously this is one of the best games I've played this year and I've pretty much loved the others I've played. So much to do.

PSU Live Streamer
    I've not heard a single bad bit of press over this game. My co-worker gushes over it. Think I have to pick it up.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparc View Post
    In case any of you missed this coming out for around $35 (just $5 more than MGS and many many more hours of fun). You should give it a serious consideration. The game is just mind numbingly awesome. In particular the final music levels at the end of group gallery is just some of the best level design I've ever seen in a platform game.

Gorgeous graphics. Great musical score. Offline co-op if you like that kind of thing. Unparalleled level design, challenges, and even a football game!

If you're stuck for something to play (after you complete InFamous) then seriously take a look at Rayman!
    It's definitely a great title. I have it for the PS3 (and I can't imagine the graphics being different) so I haven't got the PS4 version yet. If I find it at a really good price I might buy it again.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    It's definitely a great title. I have it for the PS3 (and I can't imagine the graphics being different) so I haven't got the PS4 version yet. If I find it at a really good price I might buy it again.
    Is it cross-play? I haven't checked. The graphics on the PS4 are stunning, but I shouldn't imagine they are so much better than the PS3 that it's worth forking out the whole cost again. The silver lining if you did though is that you would get double trophies

11. Likes sainraja wishes they had posted this first.
    PSN ID
    Themolaculeman
    This is the first Rayman I've played this game is sweet black Betty level is one of my new favorite platformer levels

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I bought this on the vita and absolutely loved it, it definitely brings back the nostalgia and challenge of older platforming games with a beautiful art direction, there is A LOT to this game!

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

"Guns for Show, Knives for Pro"

14. Likes Demi_God wishes they had posted this first.

I am thinking about picking it up for my vita,nut was wondering if it is like rayman jungle run on Android,where al you have tp do is press a button tot jump/fly etc. Or can you move around freely like the old super Mario games (as a rough example)?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    This game is a blast. It's definitely very 'moreish'.

Shuffling between this, infamous SS and my obligatory sports title.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparc View Post
    Is it cross-play? I haven't checked. The graphics on the PS4 are stunning, but I shouldn't imagine they are so much better than the PS3 that it's worth forking out the whole cost again. The silver lining if you did though is that you would get double trophies
    nah, unfortunately it's not cross-play....I was hoping that it would be or at least have the $10 dollar upgrade option....but no luck.

..and yeah I'm thinking the same, how much better can it be? Maybe if I see it for $20 then I'll pick it up, haha.

Apprentice
    I almost forgot about this one. It definitely was a ton of fun. A nice departure from the blood n guts we're all usually immersing ourselves in as gamers.

Dedicated Member
    Been playing this game since it came out on PS4.
    Would take me roughly 70 more days to plat this game with my current progress. lol

25 definitely well spent.
    PSOMGLMAO - Live in your world... bake, kill and play in ours!!! キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ 〜であります

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    yea, I have a few months to go to platinum this game. I really think that Ubisoft should patch this because these last two trophies are a grind and it's to the point where it's quite ridiculous. While I like Rayman and I'm a fan of the game now, I think after get the platinum trophy I'll be done with the series because I don't want to go through this again. ugh

Forum Sage
    I ended up buying it again for the PS4 and there's definitely a difference between the PS3/PS4. To tell how much I will have to play them side-by-side.

22. Likes Sparc wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Guru
    Yup, Rayman Legends is awesome. I'm loving it.

Apprentice
    I don't think I've ever been unsatisfied from a Rayman game.

Thread Information