Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

Race Haters! I Don't Want to Be Black! I Won't Date Black!

Okay, so, anyone can have any type of personality, right?

A white woman can be ghetto and a black woman classy.

However, what do you do when it is undisputed that the majority are a certain way? What do you do when a stereotype has a truth to it?

What IF black doctors are more likely to make errors than any other race? What IF most black men do use black women and refuse to work?

If a stereotype has truth to it, does that make you a racist or prejudice to believe it? IF and IF say black doctors are more likely to make medical errors, then if I say, "I don't want a black doctor to see me!", does that make me prejudice or racist?

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Not sure about that doctor thing, that sounds made up, but generally all stereotypes are based on truth just it is not true for,all people of that race. I will say blacks embrace thier stereotypes more which seems to make people think it is ok to be that way(like influence on youth).

Lets say the doctor,thing is true then by what prejudice and racist definition is you would be but really if they made,more,mistakes, and it was significant, call me whatever you want but I,want the odds to be,on my side so I don't die because my doctor blundered.

on tap a talk on LG g2 and I suck at typing on phones so forgive my typo errors.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I wondered what happened to Trisha, I see now she went over to USA.

Elite Member

Items PlayStationSteam
    Judge people for what they do and how they do it, not on what you think they will or what others tell you they will.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Speaking frankly here, I have absolutely no issue with people based on 'race'. That is, I could not care less what their skin color or other physical features are. Don't care.

What I do care about, though, is culture. I do not like Black American culture, at all. I think it's self destructive and is a major part of why they are not advancing as a group in the US.

But that doesn't mean I past judgment on people I meet, I approach them as individuals. Even if they embrace the culture I find distasteful, it does not necessarily mean I won't like them personally and become friends.

6. Likes Lebowski , Ezekiel likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    only race i hate is the one you have to run

8. Likes Admartian , Rekmon, Sylar , Christopher likes this post
    Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I find that stereotypes are mostly a conjectured generalisation which has been based on a few individuals which is then cast onto everyone else who 'fits' into that demographic. A lot of people feel safe using stereotypes because it makes them feel that they know something about someone before they actually get to know them.
    We are all guilty in one way or another of basing our beliefs on a common stereotype, this doesn't have to be of race but of someone's hobbies or just their outward appearance. I had to train this fella up in work and he's into bodybuilding so I assumed we wouldn't get on that well because he'd be really vain, probably not too bright and have a lot of bravado. After about an hour I realised he was none of those things and we actually had a lot in common. He taught me a lot about bodybuilding as well and the science behind it, there's so much to it that a lot of people don't realise, it's pretty interesting if anyone wants to know more about it.

After going off on a tangent i can't remember what else I was going to say

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Even Asian doctors $#@! up.

I don't get why you make such a big deal about race Black Wolf. You are what you are, live with it.

I am white and would like to have either White or Asian kids, but who knows.
    Last edited by mickice; 03-24-2014 at 02:09.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    I dont even get what this thread is about?!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by 33x View Post
    I dont even get what this thread is about?!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Even Asian doctors $#@! up.

I don't get why you make such a big deal about race Black Wolf. You are what you are, live with it.

I am white and would like to have either White or Asian kids, but who knows.
    The thing is, are people living in a fantasy world when they say, "Oh you shouldn't be prejudice."? I'm not asking the same thing about racism because we all bleed red blood.

Haha. I rarely believe these self-hating Blacks on the internet (plus that show seems scripted as hell).

You mean Hip hop culture, right? And that's not what's ruining Black communities. It's a mix of external and internal factors..

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Speaking frankly here, I have absolutely no issue with people based on 'race'. That is, I could not care less what their skin color or other physical features are. Don't care.

What I do care about, though, is culture. I do not like Black American culture, at all. I think it's self destructive and is a major part of why they are not advancing as a group in the US.

But that doesn't mean I past judgment on people I meet, I approach them as individuals. Even if they embrace the culture I find distasteful, it does not necessarily mean I won't like them personally and become friends.

You mean Hip hop culture, right? And that's not what's ruining Black communities. It's a mix of external and internal factors..

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by say_what View Post
    https://www.dosomething.org/tipsandt...discrimination

PSU Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by say_what View Post

I'm not denying external factors, and no I am not simply saying "hiphop culture" I'm speaking broader than that.

I'm not going to lie to you and say that "racism is dead" and that it is not a factor here, but it is far and away less than what leaders in the Black community and the media would lead you to believe. It is alive, and much of it manufactured, for the benefits of others.

There's so much resentment and self-victimization, prolific culture that deifies the thug life, and general poverty.. That it is easy to manipulate and control the Black American community.

Not saying that it's 'hard' to manipulate other ethnic groups in the US or whatever, that's not my point.

There's control exerted on all of us, it is just that other ethnic groups are in a more comfortable controlled position vs blacks seemingly.

"I'll have those n****** voting Democrat for the next 200 years."
    -- Lyndon B. Johnson (as president)

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."
    --Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D., Texas), 1957

From my point of view, Blacks are kept angry but impoverished to ensure that they are easy to control and provide a loyal voting base.

And you have imbeciles like Sharpton who are pure race baiters and spit vitreol.. Yet continue to support the institutions which effectively bound blacks. Not that he hasn't massively benefitted from it:

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek $#@!s ever got around to it."

The idea at play here is simple, you keep people underfoot and divided so that they're too distracted to really do anything else but maintain the established status quo.

I'm not convinced this is a "white vs. black thing" necessarily but a "powerful vs. everyone else" thing.

The United States, truly, is some fusion of Brave New World and 1984. The sophisticated social control we employ is as appalling as it is clever, and those of us so enraptured by it cannot take a few steps back and see the bigger picture for what it really is.

I mean really, look at American politics. Take a good look.

White vs. Black
    Men vs. Women
    Gay vs. Straight
    Religious vs. Secular\Irreligious
    Poor vs. Rich
    Science vs. Religion (very big here vs the rest of the world)

Not that these are necessarily unique to the US by any stretch of the imagination, but we have a very hyperbolic culture politically.. To the benefit of government, media and various industries which are a part of crony capitalism and statism.

We're not like Russia, which throws you in a gulag if you stir the pot too much. Or have you executed. That's too overt, too problematic.

It's easier to keep you divided, attack your character or reputation, or drown you out.

This isn't some fringe theory either, the NSA does this. They're just the ones we know about, what about other government agencies or groups? To my great sadness, we still are having dialogues as "whites vs. blacks" (like in this thread) instead of as human beings and brothers. It's all of our fault, but I'd pin most of the blame on the people at the top of this country. This is exactly how they want it to be.

I'm not necessarily talking about some grand, cohesive, unilateral cabal of individuals making this happen (like illuminati or something) but powerful groups that have mutual interests which converge on these topics. Perhaps allies of convenience or those in bed with one another, but the overall shape of the US is definitively molded by them.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 03-25-2014 at 18:03.

19. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    PSN ID
    bucky36cs
    Youd still be a racist. Any time you judge someone based upon the color of their skin, thats racism.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakemono View Post
    Youd still be a racist. Any time you judge someone based upon the color of their skin, thats racism.
    You mean that's prejudice.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Some stereotypes are positive.

Like black people love fried chicken, watermelon and grape juice. It's fun to poke at it, but they're really delicious foods. I love them!

The other is, black guys have big $#@!s, compared to a horse's sometimes. That's a $#@!ing kick ass stereotype to have! I wish white people had that!

All childishness aside, I agree with you Vulgotha.

Why help when you can let each ideal fight with each other till they kill themselves. This is what the government is doing. And not just them, some areas like Compton or in Detroit are fuelled with homicide rates. Do cops go in there? Sure. But not as much as more civilised areas. They figure it's better to let gang bangers kill themselves than the cops to do their jobs and help improve the area. And gangbangers like it that way too, a warzone run with drugs, money and weapons. Anyone not affiliated with them are just "collateral". This is part of why racism is still alive. How am I going to react if I get assaulted by a gangbanger? Or shot or robbed? I'm gonna think that person is the N word. And every race has a derogatory slur for another race they don't mingle with. To single one out is silly.

American History X, the movie kind of deals with this. Obviously I'm not condoning the acts of those neo-nazi $#@!s, because they're just as bad as the gang bangers, but the professor who makes the kid write the long essay has the right idea.

And you can add Spike Lee to that list with Al Sharpton. He's an asshole too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post

I'm not denying external factors, and no I am not simply saying "hiphop culture" I'm speaking broader than that.

I'm not going to lie to you and say that "racism is dead" and that it is not a factor here, but it is far and away less than what leaders in the Black community and the media would lead you to believe. It is alive, and much of it manufactured, for the benefits of others.

There's so much resentment and self-victimization, prolific culture that deifies the thug life, and general poverty.. That it is easy to manipulate and control the Black American community.

Not saying that it's 'hard' to manipulate other ethnic groups in the US or whatever, that's not my point.

There's control exerted on all of us, it is just that other ethnic groups are in a more comfortable controlled position vs blacks seemingly.

From my point of view, Blacks are kept angry but impoverished to ensure that they are easy to control and provide a loyal voting base.

And you have imbeciles like Sharpton who are pure race baiters and spit vitreol.. Yet continue to support the institutions which effectively bound blacks. Not that he hasn't massively benefitted from it:

The idea at play here is simple, you keep people underfoot and divided so that they're too distracted to really do anything else but maintain the established status quo.

I'm not convinced this is a "white vs. black thing" necessarily but a "powerful vs. everyone else" thing.

The United States, truly, is some fusion of Brave New World and 1984. The sophisticated social control we employ is as appalling as it is clever, and those of us so enraptured by it cannot take a few steps back and see the bigger picture for what it really is.

I mean really, look at American politics. Take a good look.

White vs. Black
    Men vs. Women
    Gay vs. Straight
    Religious vs. Secular\Irreligious
    Poor vs. Rich
    Science vs. Religion (very big here vs the rest of the world)

Not that these are necessarily unique to the US by any stretch of the imagination, but we have a very hyperbolic culture politically.. To the benefit of government, media and various industries which are a part of crony capitalism and statism.

We're not like Russia, which throws you in a gulag if you stir the pot too much. Or have you executed. That's too overt, too problematic.

It's easier to keep you divided, attack your character or reputation, or drown you out.

This isn't some fringe theory either, the NSA does this. They're just the ones we know about, what about other government agencies or groups? To my great sadness, we still are having dialogues as "whites vs. blacks" (like in this thread) instead of as human beings and brothers. It's all of our fault, but I'd pin most of the blame on the people at the top of this country. This is exactly how they want it to be.

I'm not necessarily talking about some grand, cohesive, unilateral cabal of individuals making this happen (like illuminati or something) but powerful groups that have mutual interests which converge on these topics. Perhaps allies of convenience or those in bed with one another, but the overall shape of the US is definitively molded by them.
    I agree with everything you said about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They're the forerunners in race baiting and they have profited from that for decades. I favour folks like Cornell West and Michael Dyson over those crooks.

I think the problems in the Black communities in America have been boiling decades ago and it just blew up in the 80's onwards. The government's successful attempt in putting Drugs and weapons in Black communities completely undermined us. I have lived in those conditions and from my personal experience, I have not witnessed "self-victimization". It's a lot of hopelessness and struggle because of current policies and barriers i.e. Prison industrial complex. Other immigrants (most notably Asains) have had massive barriers in the past but there isn't any major policies at the moment that poses any threats to their own economic activity in their communities.

You're also right on how the media portrays the whole race issue (as well as the other factors you pointed out). Personally I believe their is institutionalized racism (they're facts that point to it), but ultimately only Blacks can create a more thriving community (socially and economically) by rising above all (as shown by the civil rights movement). But all that can only be started if there is a functioning household (mother and father)--->career opportunities---->Educational opportunities for the kids, etc.

24. Likes The Black Wolf likes this post
    Veteran
    I think black america is actually advancing, but at a very slow rate. Yes, black fathers are not in the household and black men are still going to jail. However, more black people are getting degrees and going to college, especially young black women.

After so much oppression and backwards thinking, it takes time. It is going to take time to get the ghetto mentality out of black people.

Elite Guru

Race Haters! I Don't Want to Be Black! I Won't Date Black!

You could remove a lot of the colour reference in your statement and it would still hold mostly true.

Fathers are not in the household (thanks largely to governments that provide mothers increased support for not having a man at home - essentially incentivising single motherhood) and more women are getting access to higher education than men (the education system is becoming a travesty for males overall).

Obligatory Tapatalk Signature

Thread Information