Latest PSU headlines:

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3

What's the best superbike racing game for PS3?

I really like super bike racking games. I played an old Moto GP game way back when and loved it, but I see that the Moto GP series has been getting pretty bad reviews and I don't know if there are any alternatives. Does anyone know which is the best to buy?

Apprentice
    The last one I played was SBK: generations which was ok but not great. All I strive for in a motorbike racing game is realism, like you got from tourist trophy and tt superbikes on ps2; the only problem was I was about 12 when those came out and just wanted a fun arcade game
    I can't say there has been a realistic game on ps3 but the superbike games are far better than the moto gp games. The sbk games have all been developed by milestone I think, so the newest one has been improved upon for a while, whereas the gp license changes hands almost every year and it feels like every game is built from scratch and lacks a lot. But there's a new gp game coming in the next few months by milestone again so it may be worth giving it a whirl.

S. Vettel challenges on GT5- 3 Golds, all using DS3
    I think that makes me the best DS3 user on GT5 in the whole PSU, but I'm open to challenges

Thread Information