Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 85
  1. #51
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,682
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    14,478 (0 Banked)
    I think the guy felt like that kind of information could hurt his career.

    Dodd painted him in a very negative manner, making it look like he couldn't cut it.

    I'm actually glad this guy did this, maybe it will shut some of these guys up unless they know for a 100% fact what they are saying is true.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #52
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,749 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    lol.....you'd be quoting them in a heartbeat if they were singing MS praises, dude. We all know this. "lol @ fool.com", remember?
    And we all know if this was something MS related he was wrong about, he would still be a member of GAF. all it took was one lie about Sony and he is gone....lol sometimes I think the f in GAF stands for fud because so much comes from there. If he just makes up $#@! then the other so called insiders do it as well.

  3. #53
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Well, that's the thing with GAF, everyone gets banned at some point unless you tippy toe around their needs and kiss their asses, otherwise you will get banned sooner or later. I got banned forever at GAF because I basically said I didn't like Eurogamer, Rev3, or Polygon. I got banned for that. If you've been a member at gaf for a couple of years, you'll get banned just as easily. The normal members in GAF are fine, but I find it hilarious that they are so quick to ban people even for expressing a dislike that wasn't even bad to begin with. GAF is fine, the moderators there are the dumb-$#@!s, that also goes for Evilore since he supports tard punishments.

  4. #54
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,682
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    14,478 (0 Banked)
    Yeah I was a member but quit posting. It's just like you said. I like being a lurker and thats it.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #55
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    18,198
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    66,528 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Dodd seems to be of the position that he thinks he should have known before hand why Col left Evolution. Even in Dodd's update on his site he says it again that "Colís friend *DID NOT* tell me last night that the reason he left was to take care of his sick child." You know why? Because its none of either of those people's.

  6. #56
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,591
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    72,188 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    And we all know if this was something MS related he was wrong about, he would still be a member of GAF. all it took was one lie about Sony and he is gone....lol sometimes I think the f in GAF stands for fud because so much comes from there. If he just makes up $#@! then the other so called insiders do it as well.
    It wasn't a lie about Sony! It was a lie about Rogers! And how are you different than what you say is wrong about GAF? You will cite websites that have a pro-MS article and lambast the same exact site if they say anything negative. You were caught cold and busted doing that exact thing with fool.com not a day or two ago. You jumped all over Forbes because they had the audacity to report that Xbox Live was down, which was true. Hell, you'll jump on every and any source of pro-MS opinion. You and X2 were praising some post from some random poster on some unlinked random forum as it were gospel truth because it was pro-MS. So your dismissal of the entire GAF forum because of your opinion that it is pro-Sony carries no weight. Frankly, that is the case every time your post.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  7. #57
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,215
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    46,302 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    It wasn't a lie about Sony! It was a lie about Rogers! And how are you different than what you say is wrong about GAF? You will cite websites that have a pro-MS article and lambast the same exact site if they say anything negative. You were caught cold and busted doing that exact thing with fool.com not a day or two ago. You jumped all over Forbes because they had the audacity to report that Xbox Live was down, which was true. Hell, you'll jump on every and any source of pro-MS opinion. You and X2 were praising some post from some random poster on some unlinked random forum as it were gospel truth because it was pro-MS. So your dismissal of the entire GAF forum because of your opinion that it is pro-Sony carries no weight. Frankly, that is the case every time your post.
    Pretty much right.

    Now let's see the 'wriggle wriggle'..
    Be Together - Not the same.



  8. #58
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,749 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    It wasn't a lie about Sony! It was a lie about Rogers! And how are you different than what you say is wrong about GAF? You will cite websites that have a pro-MS article and lambast the same exact site if they say anything negative. You were caught cold and busted doing that exact thing with fool.com not a day or two ago. You jumped all over Forbes because they had the audacity to report that Xbox Live was down, which was true. Hell, you'll jump on every and any source of pro-MS opinion. You and X2 were praising some post from some random poster on some unlinked random forum as it were gospel truth because it was pro-MS. So your dismissal of the entire GAF forum because of your opinion that it is pro-Sony carries no weight. Frankly, that is the case every time your post.
    Um no. I never praised anything. I believe I said that quote x2 posted was very interesting. I don't even think I said much about the actual quote after that. I don't know if it was true or not. If that is considered praising then oh well.
    And I never jumped on forbes because they reported that xbl was down. It was more about them ,and other sites as well, using misleading article titles. Same with fool.com. I'm pretty sure I posted a link in that same thread as the Forbes one showing how they did it with psn as well. So it wasn't just a ms thing. It was about gaming journalism in general. I did use forbes and yahoo as examples of how copy and paste gaming journalism has become.

    There is a big difference in me commenting or posting articles here and someone on Gaf posting misinformation purposely. I'm giving mostly opinions and gaf insiders aren't. I'm sorry but I call it like I see it. If gaf wants to allow them to post stuff like that without checking their asses then it's on them. They are the ones who allowed it without any concrete evidence to back it up. I can understand if this happens a few times but a lot of the stuff from there has turned out to be not true . So yea, I blame gaf. Sometimes you have to check the checker and they didn't.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 03-29-2014 at 15:53.

  9. Likes Yungstar 2006 likes this post
  10. #59
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    It's really no ones business on why people left the company. It would be nice if it's not a thing that is personal, then they should talk or something. Gamers like to know these things, and if it's personal, just say so. lol




    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    It wasn't a lie about Sony! It was a lie about Rogers! And how are you different than what you say is wrong about GAF? You will cite websites that have a pro-MS article and lambast the same exact site if they say anything negative. You were caught cold and busted doing that exact thing with fool.com not a day or two ago. You jumped all over Forbes because they had the audacity to report that Xbox Live was down, which was true. Hell, you'll jump on every and any source of pro-MS opinion. You and X2 were praising some post from some random poster on some unlinked random forum as it were gospel truth because it was pro-MS. So your dismissal of the entire GAF forum because of your opinion that it is pro-Sony carries no weight. Frankly, that is the case every time your post.
    He just brings this out in people.
    Last edited by Demi_God; 03-29-2014 at 16:55.

  11. #60
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    12,916 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Um no. I never praised anything. I believe I said that quote x2 posted was very interesting. I don't even think I said much about the actual quote after that. I don't know if it was true or not. If that is considered praising then oh well.
    And I never jumped on forbes because they reported that xbl was down. It was more about them ,and other sites as well, using misleading article titles. Same with fool.com. I'm pretty sure I posted a link in that same thread as the Forbes one showing how they did it with psn as well. So it wasn't just a ms thing. It was about gaming journalism in general. I did use forbes and yahoo as examples of how copy and paste gaming journalism has become.

    There is a big difference in me commenting or posting articles here and someone on Gaf posting misinformation purposely. I'm giving mostly opinions and gaf insiders aren't. I'm sorry but I call it like I see it. If gaf wants to allow them to post stuff like that without checking their asses then it's on them. They are the ones who allowed it without any concrete evidence to back it up. I can understand if this happens a few times but a lot of the stuff from there has turned out to be not true . So yea, I blame gaf. Sometimes you have to check the checker and they didn't.
    ahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

    Bro. Just stop it. You are making everyone laugh at you.

  12. #61
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,265
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,050 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Um no. I never praised anything. I believe I said that quote x2 posted was very interesting. I don't even think I said much about the actual quote after that. I don't know if it was true or not. If that is considered praising then oh well.
    And I never jumped on forbes because they reported that xbl was down. It was more about them ,and other sites as well, using misleading article titles. Same with fool.com. I'm pretty sure I posted a link in that same thread as the Forbes one showing how they did it with psn as well. So it wasn't just a ms thing. It was about gaming journalism in general. I did use forbes and yahoo as examples of how copy and paste gaming journalism has become.

    There is a big difference in me commenting or posting articles here and someone on Gaf posting misinformation purposely. I'm giving mostly opinions and gaf insiders aren't. I'm sorry but I call it like I see it. If gaf wants to allow them to post stuff like that without checking their asses then it's on them. They are the ones who allowed it without any concrete evidence to back it up. I can understand if this happens a few times but a lot of the stuff from there has turned out to be not true . So yea, I blame gaf. Sometimes you have to check the checker and they didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    That quote is very interesting. I find it hard to believe that MS had this deal worth so much money and not reap any benefits. I'm looking forward to E-3.
    see how you said that after saying it was interesting? yeah, that doesn't mean that you only found it interesting, it also means that you were willing to believe in it because it suited your delusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    It was not a cheap way to save money on GDDR5 as Sony spent $0 on R&D and just bought their system off the shelf.

    lol.....so AMD worked on the PS4's custom GPU "for years".....for free? Nice of them. Sounds like Microsoft got screwed.

    The X1's GPU may very well have been designed for DX12, but this guy is not the source you want to be quoting. Will have to see what DX12 means for X1 games, but sounds like at this point we know nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    That all depends on who this "guy" is. cboat isn't the only one who can pull stuff out his ass....lol
    basically at the moment, sub's reputation is of a local cheap escort's. we're all just taking turns at this point.

  13. Likes Peregrin8X, AttackTitan likes this post
  14. #62
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,953
    Rep Power
    146
    Points
    90,879 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Um no. I never praised anything. I believe I said that quote x2 posted was very interesting. I don't even think I said much about the actual quote after that. I don't know if it was true or not. If that is considered praising then oh well.
    And I never jumped on forbes because they reported that xbl was down. It was more about them ,and other sites as well, using misleading article titles. Same with fool.com. I'm pretty sure I posted a link in that same thread as the Forbes one showing how they did it with psn as well. So it wasn't just a ms thing. It was about gaming journalism in general. I did use forbes and yahoo as examples of how copy and paste gaming journalism has become.

    There is a big difference in me commenting or posting articles here and someone on Gaf posting misinformation purposely. I'm giving mostly opinions and gaf insiders aren't. I'm sorry but I call it like I see it. If gaf wants to allow them to post stuff like that without checking their asses then it's on them. They are the ones who allowed it without any concrete evidence to back it up. I can understand if this happens a few times but a lot of the stuff from there has turned out to be not true . So yea, I blame gaf. Sometimes you have to check the checker and they didn't.
    Not so sure about that.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  15. #63
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,971
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    28,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    lol.....you'd be quoting them in a heartbeat if they were singing MS praises, dude. We all know this. "lol @ fool.com", remember?
    really quite sad when someone involved with PSU takes to calling out one of its members and not for the 1st time

    you really are turning into fanboy #1.

  16. #64
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    17,620 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    really quite sad when someone involved with PSU takes to calling out one of its members and not for the 1st time

    you really are turning into fanboy #1.
    Maybe if those members where not full of $#@! they wouldn't be called out.

    on tap a talk on LG g2 and I suck at typing on phones so forgive my typo errors.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  17. Likes victorijapoosp , Christopher likes this post
  18. #65
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,265
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,050 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    really quite sad when someone involved with PSU takes to calling out one of its members and not for the 1st time

    you really are turning into fanboy #1.
    you should be glad they are letting him stay here considering the amount of cow dung that is present in his posts.

  19. Likes Malt, Christopher likes this post
  20. #66
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,749 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    see how you said that after saying it was interesting? yeah, that doesn't mean that you only found it interesting, it also means that you were willing to believe in it because it suited your delusions.
    Um no. Maybe that's how you took it. I thought the quote had some interesting points. That's about it. It's a possibility that it had some truth to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Not so sure about that.
    well, I can't stop people from looking at it that way. That's on them.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 03-29-2014 at 18:19.

  21. #67
    Superior Member
    funkybudda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NYC
    PSN ID
    funkybudda
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    1,744 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    you should be glad they are letting him stay here considering the amount of cow dung that is present in his posts.
    agree 100%.
    You need a users permission to quote them in your sig.

  22. #68
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,682
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    14,478 (0 Banked)
    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chrisw26308; 03-29-2014 at 19:02.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  23. Likes Christopher likes this post
  24. #69
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,215
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    46,302 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    you should be glad they are letting him stay here considering the amount of cow dung that is present in his posts.
    Court jester.

    The person may think they're clever by trolling, but really...
    Be Together - Not the same.



  25. #70
    Veteran
    Saigon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NA
    PSN ID
    saigon1914
    Posts
    4,977
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    33,954 (0 Banked)
    I honestly believe with the ease of use with the PS4, XBO, WiiU and Vita, etc, I doubt the massive teams that we once seen before is needed. I am sure this will continue throughout the industry. Maybe Activision is next. BTW, every industry goes through situations like this, as just recently a few years ago, the pharma industry went through this as well as the movie industry.

  26. #71
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    12,916 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    you should be glad they are letting him stay here considering the amount of cow dung that is present in his posts.
    But he is the main attraction here. He is just an entertainment.

  27. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  28. #72
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,265
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,050 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    Court jester.

    The person may think they're clever by trolling, but really...
    i still think that he truly believes in everything he says.
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    But he is the main attraction here. He is just an entertainment.
    honestly no one else gets the replies sub does here so you're probably right about that.

  29. #73
    Master Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,687
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    18,243 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    really quite sad when someone involved with PSU takes to calling out one of its members and not for the 1st time

    you really are turning into fanboy #1.
    Boo $#@!ing hoo. Get over it.

    In case you forgot, you can be banned for purposely being a $#@!head.
    You have a style of engagement with the forums that doesnít break any of the rules directly but is nonetheless clearly a calculated attempt to irk the PlayStation community.
    The mods are not fools. Sub is going down that same path. Argue a fact but when is proven wrong, ignore it and sway the topic another direction and insert "my opinion", a lie, as his cover up.

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...-ban?p=6207675


  30. Likes Peregrin8X, Christopher likes this post
  31. #74
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Anyway, back to the topic now..

    Sony layoffs explained by Pete Dodd. A little drama in the gaming community which started at neogaf I guess. bahaha

  32. #75
    Dedicated Member
    victorijapoosp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,284
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    14,273 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    basically at the moment, sub's reputation is of a local cheap escort's. we're all just taking turns at this point.



    Cot DAYUM!


    I only know of two proper, 100% legit insiders from sony on gaf. DemonNite (correct 100%) of the GIFs fame and Bamelin (broke news of PS4 staff discounts).

    there are over 100 actual devs/reps on the site, but they use official/open Identities
    Last edited by victorijapoosp; 03-31-2014 at 02:19.
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

    Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

    SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

  33. Likes Omar likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.