Hi everyone. I've only been playing PS3 games for a couple years (although I did have a PS2 and PS!) so I'm not all that knowledgable about all of the many different franchises out there. I'm wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions as to what games to try next?

My favourite games are those like Uncharted, L.A Noire, Red Dead Redemption, The Last of Us (LOVED that), and I've nearly finished playing the latest episode of The Walking Dead. I also played Bioshock although I think I got really close to the end and never finished it! That probably gives you a good idea of the sort of thing I like; e.g great plots and story telling. And although shooting is fine (I've played some of the Call of Duty campaigns) my reflexes aren't that speedy so I'm not great at FPS, but not totally unwilling to try them either. I like playing multiplayer on CoD but I have to admit I'm not very good, too slow!

I tried Heavy Rain after someone suggested that I might like it seeing as I liked L.A. Noire so much. But I only lasted a couple hours, I was getting so bored and then when it came to the bit where I had to actually change a baby's nappy I was like, nope. That makes me think I wouldn't like Beyond: Two Souls?

I recently bought the first two Batman games after reading great reviews but after seeing some gameplay on youtube, I'm questioning how suited I am to those games. (What a waste if I'm not!)

My brother has a PS4 and I'm waiting for Watch Dogs to come out. So upcoming PS4 game suggestions are welcome too!
Thanks!
Eleanor