Master Guru
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple

April Build Conference 2014.

If you want to follow the build conference go to the link below. There will be discussions on xbox one an xbox one cloud demostration. Windows 9 announcement , Windows phone and tablets discussions, directx-12 D3D12 on xbox one.
    http://www.buildwindows.com/

uuummmmm...Fried Beer iis a reality.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Windows 9!!???

Bets it goes like Vista to 7 and we get a decent OS outta it? can i hear 5k SP?

As always, my obligatory, i hate the damned cloud, get the hell over it remark >_<
    ship it for what it is. An impressive server network rivalling the best out there. no onlline renderererererer crap.

I hope they touch on the RT. Hopefully they see the error of their ways and open up the platform to other developers. It sorely needs better support....on the verge of switch for a pro (which i don't want for procrastination issues )
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    ^ Of course win 9 will be good. It only follows the Windows trend of quality.

I want something easy to use for Enterprise - heck MS may as well make a separate Enterprise Windows version (don't want to have to fluff about while at work for $#@! I need - for home, I can see using Win8/Metro; but not for work).

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Thread Information