Racing Game Fanatic!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim

Daylight Delayed in Order to Make it Scarier!

Another game delay, but not too long this time:

The launch date of Zombie Studios' PS4 and PC horror game Daylight has been pushed from April 8 to April 29, publisher ATLUS has announced, in order to make it scarier.

"The way Daylight is developed is completely different because of its procedural generation," said the publisher. "In a lot of ways it really helped the team by streamlining the environment creation, but it's taken extra time to make sure all the scare cues are properly implemented for maximum player effect."

To soften the blow, ATLUS announced that Daylight will be cheaper for a limited period of time. Starting on April 29 for two weeks, PS Plus subscribers will be able to nab Daylight for US$9.99, while non-subscribers will pay $11.99. Pre-order the game on PC from today through to April 29, and you'll pay US$9.99. Once the promotional period is over, the game will go back to its US$14.99 asking price.

Last year we spoke to Zombie Studios about its plans to "reinvigorate" the horror genre with Daylight, which places players in a foreboding procedually generated environment and arms them only cell phone.

“The crazy thing that’s been happening is that the game still scares me each time that I play it because I don't know what's going to happen,” creative studio head Jared Gerritzen said. “It’s this really weird thing that’s happening with us where we’re essentially making the Legos and throwing them into a bucket. The game builds it however it wants.”
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    God..I hope we don't get a flood of these type of games...

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    I keep on confusing this with Dying light.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    God..I hope we don't get a flood of these type of games...
    You would rather more fps or action like re

on tap a talk on LG g2 and I suck at typing on phones so forgive my typo errors.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Apprentice

oh delays...

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I recently saw 20 minutes of the beta. Wasnt scary at all so the title shouldnt be delayed to make it scarier it should be its been delayed to make it actually scary in the first place.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    You would rather more fps or action like re

on tap a talk on LG g2 and I suck at typing on phones so forgive my typo errors.
    No. I'd rather a game that doesn't sound like it would be more at home on a android phone or tablet..whats next...a man lost...comes across 'deserted (or is it....zzz...) asylum/hospital armed only with a dead penguin and cucumber sandwich? ....

Thread Information