Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    PSN ID
    IshTing
    Short answer - Yes you should get Skyrim! It's a game that everyone should experience.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    I preferred the 360 version just cause I wanted it on my big screen. Meh....console or PC is personal preference though. My kids love the mods on PC. My son has one with a grizzly bear playing rock guitar. lol....weird stuff.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Master Guru
    Sounds like a trick question. Of course Skyrim is worth playing and on any platform. Don't believe the horror stories of it sucking on the PS3. The game ran like butter for me.

Friendship is Carrots
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    The dungeons are too boring. Certain gameplay mechanics are too frustrating.
    Something else I forgot to mention. The dungeons/ruins in Skyrim are infinitely superior. Oblivion, during development, only have one person building the dungeons, whereas Skyrim has over a dozen. It really does show. There's a lot more variety involved, and the dwemer ruins in a particular are a lot of fun to go through. There's little secrets and traps in place, along with interactive aspects for the player. For example, you can set some oil on the ground on fire, lighting up a room of undead.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 04-04-2014 at 13:27.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    What is it with Bethesda that they hire a couple good actors but the rest sound like people they found at the coffee shop? I mean some is the voice acting is horrible lol

tapatalk post

Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I've put in 700+ hours into skyrim and still go back and play it once in a while.

But you've got to be patient with it, if you just rush from thing to thing, you might miss the beauty of the game.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Something else I forgot to mention. The dungeons/ruins in Skyrim are infinitely superior. Oblivion, during development, only have one person building the dungeons, whereas Skyrim has over a dozen. It really does show. There's a lot more variety involved, and the dwemer ruins in a particular are a lot of fun to go though. There's little secrets and traps in place, along with interactive aspects for the player. For example, you can set some oil on the ground on fire, lighting up a room of undeed.
    I recall the first time I read about them hiring more people for them and was just as happy as I was about the actual game announcement. For how varied the world was, there was some major disappointment in the dungeon variety. It's actually interesting going to a new location in Skyrim.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    OregonViking
    I played Skyrim like 3-4 times for 30-40 minutes, making new characters on my buddies 360 before he woke up in the morning after a night of hard drinking... That was enough for me to know it is a true AAA game, I bought the legendary edition on Ps3 off amazon earlier today.(only reason holding off is my ps3 died years ago, came back, died and now I bought a OG slim because I couldn't stay away from GTA Online).

Thread Information