Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 88
  1. #26
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,810
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    166,835 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    it's practically expected from gaming journalist.

    As i said on the main site and in the thread regarding the article. the dev never actually said anything close to "performance gap". Though he did talk about how the dev tools have progressed quite a ways.

    The only reference of "power gap" in the previous article was dreamed out of thin air by the author over at xboxachievments.

    People really need to start reading for themselves and stop letting themselves be spoon fed drivel from these "journalists".

    In fact, Journalism in general is pretty pants nowadays. Almost every single newspaper has columns and columns of Editors correcting the misinformation spread during the last issue....such journalism
    I swear, there wouldn't be much news if they all actually reported facts, and not opinions.

  2. #27
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    36,098 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Oh, you Are wrong there, buddy. I just finished playing one called killer instinct for over an hour that didn't slow down once. It's not the only one that has a steady frame rate either.
    Oh but we forget dead rising ever happened

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  3. #28
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    11,552 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Oh, you Are wrong there, buddy. I just finished playing one called killer instinct for over an hour that didn't slow down once. It's not the only one that has a steady frame rate either.
    Ryse is a slide show.

    Dead Rising 3 is pretty bad too.

    So hardware power deficiency is to blame for weaker resolution and framerate both.

  4. #29
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    62,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Oh but we forget dead rising ever happened

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    but hundreds of zombies on screen, bro. Plus, the games framerate isn't bad after the update.


    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    Ryse is a slide show.


    Dead Rising 3 is pretty bad too.


    So hardware power deficiency is to blame for weaker resolution and framerate both.

    Um, no they're not. They have been updated since launch. DR3 was pretty bad at launch though, depending on what you're doing. Not so much mow.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-04-2014 at 23:43.

  5. #30
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    36,098 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So "dead rising 4 brought to you by the power of the infinite cloud" then? Since the xb1 is struggling to maintain framerate and pop ins running things locally, it only makes sense to go to the cloud right right?

    Just $#@!ing with you lol...but i can already here it, "simulated zombies" only possible by the power of the cloud

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  6. #31
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    62,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    So "dead rising 4 brought to you by the power of the infinite cloud" then? Since the xb1 is struggling to maintain framerate and pop ins running things locally, it only makes sense to go to the cloud right right?

    Just $#@!ing with you lol...but i can already here it, "simulated zombies" only possible by the power of the cloud

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Strugglng frame rates are shared by both consoles. Don't act like ps4 games are running smoothly because they aren't. 1080p 30fps. Get used it.

  7. #32
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    36,098 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Strugglng frame rates are shared by both consoles. Don't act like ps4 games are running smoothly because they aren't. 1080p 30fps. Get used it.
    Never said that, but when one is outputting half the resolution and still struggling to maintain 30fps? That's a shame. I have no issues with 30fps as long as it's stable, I prefer eye candy anyways so lucky me. Hopefully devs will strike a "balance" with xb1 versions of mp titles

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  8. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  9. #33
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,118
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    44,807 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    NVm.

    Brick wall is smarter.
    Last edited by Admartian; 04-05-2014 at 00:37.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  10. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  11. #34
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    62,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Never said that, but when one is outputting half the resolution and still struggling to maintain 30fps? That's a shame. I have no issues with 30fps as long as it's stable, I prefer eye candy anyways so lucky me. Hopefully devs will strike a "balance" with xb1 versions of mp titles

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    what are these games that you claim are struggling so bad at half the resolution.

    Here is three games on both and it seems xb1 is handling the frame rate just fine.





    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-05-2014 at 01:17.

  12. #35
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    36,098 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Dead rising(720p), thief(900p), titan fall(792p), ryse (900p)...tomb raider had to use 900p res for cutscenes and even at that, the frames still dropped

    PS4 to date I think bf4 is the only released game that's 900p on the ps4. Both systems might struggle to hold there framerates but only one is consistent in the resolution output. Go figure

    Stop trying to lump up both systems in the same category of "can't do" because the ps4 is definitely capable of it

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  13. #36
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    62,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Dead rising(720p), thief(900p), titan fall(792p), ryse (900p)...tomb raider had to use 900p res for cutscenes and even at that, the frames still dropped

    PS4 to date I think bf4 is the only released game that's 900p on the ps4. Both systems might struggle to hold there framerates but only one is consistent in the resolution output. Go figure

    Stop trying to lump up both systems in the same category of "can't do" because the ps4 is definitely capable of it

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    You're moving that goal post, bro. You talked about struggling framerates at half the resolution. The games you name above dont have struggling framerates. Dead Rising does drop, but like i said before the experience is still good for a game displaying so much on screen. No other game out now is close to displaying so much at one time and runs as well. Tomb Raider and Titan fall does drop but i wouldn't call it struggling. Titan fall runs very well and this is even before the update we know thats coming. I haven't played Thief but i'm sure its performance on xb1 is almost identical to ps4 according to DF. Ps4 has better resolutions but their framerates are no better. Their games don't hold steady framerates either.

  14. #37
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    13,744 (0 Banked)
    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chrisw26308; 04-05-2014 at 02:05.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #38
    Superior Member
    Peregrin8X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    orange county
    Posts
    532
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    11,512 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Edit:You all see how he ducked the simple question?
    i know what your talking about. i've seen it time and time again. quite funny actually.

    also, since a member here claimed that Titanfall doesnt struggle with framerate, i present this:



    courtesy of gaffer 123rl
    Last edited by Peregrin8X; 04-05-2014 at 01:50.

  16. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  17. #39
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    13,744 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post


    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Dead rising(720p), thief(900p), titan fall(792p), ryse (900p)...tomb raider had to use 900p res for cutscenes and even at that, the frames still dropped

    PS4 to date I think bf4 is the only released game that's 900p on the ps4. Both systems might struggle to hold there framerates but only one is consistent in the resolution output. Go figure

    Stop trying to lump up both systems in the same category of "can't do" because the ps4 is definitely capable of it

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk


    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  18. #40
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    62,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrin8X View Post
    i know what your talking about. i've seen it time and time again. quite funny actually.

    also, since a member here claimed that Titanfall doesnt struggle with framerate, i present this:



    courtesy of gaffer 123rl
    I dont think i ever claim titan fall never dropped. I said it plays well. Since you posted a video which focused that single drop that only last for seconds, i'll post one to give people who haven't played it a better representation of the frame rate during longer play time.

    This is from the beta.



    This is the launch version

    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-05-2014 at 02:29.

  19. #41
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    36,098 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    You're moving that goal post, bro. You talked about struggling framerates at half the resolution. The games you name above dont have struggling framerates. Dead Rising does drop, but like i said before the experience is still good for a game displaying so much on screen. No other game out now is close to displaying so much at one time and runs as well. Tomb Raider and Titan fall does drop but i wouldn't call it struggling. Titan fall runs very well and this is even before the update we know thats coming. I haven't played Thief but i'm sure its performance on xb1 is almost identical to ps4 according to DF. Ps4 has better resolutions but their framerates are no better. Their games don't hold steady framerates either.
    Lol you? Talking about someone moving goal posts? Aye I learned from the best....moving goal posts and hyperboles are your thing . Just trying to even out the playing field

    Assassins creed and infamous (with thousands of particles on screen and weather effects), both dense open world titles and both 1080p on the ps4

    The whole point of the matter is if the ps4 was to have the same resolution as xb1 titles, it will not have any problems maintaining a steady 60fps or a rock solid 30fps! Do you understand that?

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  20. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  21. #42
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    11,552 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    but hundreds of zombies on screen, bro. Plus, the games framerate isn't bad after the update.





    Um, no they're not. They have been updated since launch. DR3 was pretty bad at launch though, depending on what you're doing. Not so much mow.
    Yes they are . Ryse drops to teens on FPS.

    It is freaking slide show.

  22. #43
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    62,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Lol you? Talking about someone moving goal posts? Aye I learned from the best....moving goal posts and hyperboles are your thing . Just trying to even out the playing field

    Assassins creed and infamous (with thousands of particles on screen and weather effects), both dense open world titles and both 1080p on the ps4

    The whole point of the matter is if the ps4 was to have the same resolution as xb1 titles, it will not have any problems maintaining a steady 60fps or a rock solid 30fps! Do you understand that?

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    neither would have problems. but both would probably have drops.

    need for speed is the same res and fr on both. look at this.



    as you can see both drop and are about dead even over all. Both games are 1080p 30 fps.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-05-2014 at 02:54.

  23. #44
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    36,098 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    neither would have problems. but both would probably have drops.

    need for speed is the same res and fr on both. look at this.



    as you can see both drop and are about dead even over all. Both games are 1080p 30 fps.
    Lol and the xb1 version of nfs is missing some effects...

    The PS4's use of a photographic bokeh depth-of-field effect matches the PC's ultra setting, while Xbox One gives us a less refined blur filter in its place.
    Based on direct word from developer Ghost Games, screen-space ambient occlusion (SSAO) is confirmed to be in use on Xbox One, while PS4 and PC utilise the more accurate horizon-based approach (HBAO).
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...t-gen-face-off
    gotta cut corners to hit that 1080p@30fps parity

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 04-05-2014 at 03:13.

  24. #45
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    13,744 (0 Banked)
    Nevermind

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  25. #46
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,446
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    69,222 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Here ya go, guys. Quick reference.

    http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates


    Game Xbox One PS4
    Assassin's Creed 4 900p @ 30fps [2] 1080p @ 30fps [3](with patch)
    Battlefield 4 720p @ 60fps [4] 900p @ 60fps [5]
    Call of Duty: Ghosts 720p @ 60fps [6] 1080p @ 60fps (with patch) [7]
    Dead Rising 3 720p @ 30fps [8] Exclusive
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps [9]
    DriveClub Exclusive 1080p @ 30fps or 60fps [10]
    Dying Light 1080p @ 60fps [11] 1080p @ 60fps [12][13]
    EA Sports UFC 1080p @ 30fps [14] 1080p @ 30fps [15]
    FIFA Soccer 14 1080p @ 60fps 1080p @ 60fps [16]
    Flower Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps [17]
    Forza Motorsport 5 1080p @ 60fps [18] Exclusive
    Infamous: Second Son Exclusive 1080p @ 30fps [19]
    Killer Instinct 720p @ 60fps [20] Exclusive
    Killzone: Shadow Fall Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps (MP), 1080p @ 30fps (SP)
    Kinect Sports Rivals 1080p @ 30fps [21] Exclusive
    Knack Exclusive 1080p @ 30-60fps [22]
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes 720p @ 60fps [23] 1080p @ 60fps [24]
    Murdered: Soul Suspect 1080p @ 30fps [25] 1080p @ 30fps [26]
    NBA 2K14 1080p @ 60fps [27] 1080p @ 60fps [28]
    Need for Speed Rivals 1080p @ 30fps [29] 1080p @ 30fps [30]
    Outlast Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps[31]
    Resogun Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps[32]
    Ryse: Son of Rome
    900p @ 30fps [33] Exclusive
    Skylanders Swap Force 1080p @ ? [34] 1080p @ ? [35]
    The Witcher 3 720p @ 30fps [36] 900 @ 30fps or1080p @ 30fps [37]
    Thief 900p @ 30fps [38] 1080p @ 30fps [39]
    Titanfall 792p @ 60fps [40] Exclusive
    Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 1080p @ 30fps, 900p @ 30fps (Cutscenes) [41][42] 1080p @ 60fps [43]
    Trine 2 Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps (2D), 720p @ 60fps (3D) [44]
    Watch Dogs 960p @ 30fps [45] 1080p @ 30fps [46]
    Last edited by Christopher; 04-05-2014 at 03:33.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  26. #47
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,933
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    63,430 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    neither would have problems. but both would probably have drops.

    need for speed is the same res and fr on both. look at this.



    as you can see both drop and are about dead even over all. Both games are 1080p 30 fps.
    ITs also 30FPS on PC.

  27. #48
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    62,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Here ya go, guys. Quick reference.

    http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates


    Game Xbox One PS4
    Assassin's Creed 4 900p @ 30fps [2] 1080p @ 30fps [3](with patch)
    Battlefield 4 720p @ 60fps [4] 900p @ 60fps [5]
    Call of Duty: Ghosts 720p @ 60fps [6] 1080p @ 60fps (with patch) [7]
    Dead Rising 3 720p @ 30fps [8] Exclusive
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps [9]
    DriveClub Exclusive 1080p @ 30fps or 60fps [10]
    Dying Light 1080p @ 60fps [11] 1080p @ 60fps [12][13]
    EA Sports UFC 1080p @ 30fps [14] 1080p @ 30fps [15]
    FIFA Soccer 14 1080p @ 60fps 1080p @ 60fps [16]
    Flower Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps [17]
    Forza Motorsport 5 1080p @ 60fps [18] Exclusive
    Infamous: Second Son Exclusive 1080p @ 30fps [19]
    Killer Instinct 720p @ 60fps [20] Exclusive
    Killzone: Shadow Fall Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps (MP), 1080p @ 30fps (SP)
    Kinect Sports Rivals 1080p @ 30fps [21] Exclusive
    Knack Exclusive 1080p @ 30-60fps [22]
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes 720p @ 60fps [23] 1080p @ 60fps [24]
    Murdered: Soul Suspect 1080p @ 30fps [25] 1080p @ 30fps [26]
    NBA 2K14 1080p @ 60fps [27] 1080p @ 60fps [28]
    Need for Speed Rivals 1080p @ 30fps [29] 1080p @ 30fps [30]
    Outlast Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps[31]
    Resogun Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps[32]
    Ryse: Son of Rome
    900p @ 30fps [33] Exclusive
    Skylanders Swap Force 1080p @ ? [34] 1080p @ ? [35]
    The Witcher 3 720p @ 30fps [36] 900 @ 30fps or1080p @ 30fps [37]
    Thief 900p @ 30fps [38] 1080p @ 30fps [39]
    Titanfall 792p @ 60fps [40] Exclusive
    Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 1080p @ 30fps, 900p @ 30fps (Cutscenes) [41][42] 1080p @ 60fps [43]
    Trine 2 Exclusive 1080p @ 60fps (2D), 720p @ 60fps (3D) [44]
    Watch Dogs 960p @ 30fps [45] 1080p @ 30fps [46]
    Meh, that list just has what's listed as far as frame rates go. They have games that aren't even out yet, and some out that aren't even on the list.

  28. #49
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    11,552 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Meh, that list just has what's listed as far as frame rates go. They have games that aren't even out yet, and some out that aren't even on the list.
    I see more Full HD and 60 fps on PS4 side. LOL.

  29. #50
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,446
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    69,222 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Meh, that list just has what's listed as far as frame rates go. They have games that aren't even out yet, and some out that aren't even on the list.
    Oops....I colored the Xbox One resolution for MGS: GZ in green. Should be in red on the X1 side.

    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    I see more Full HD and 60 fps on PS4 side. LOL.
    That pattern does stand out, doesn't it?
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.