Latest PSU headlines:

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room

Question about the new MEtal Gear Solid demo/game

So, I finished Second Son and really need another game.

If I did everything in the new MEtal Gear Solid game.....how long would it take me to finish?

Every side mission....every trophy....every challenge....on normal and the highest rank.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Takes a long time to finish everything in Ground Zeroes. I already have over 20hrs invested in the game.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    I have a good 10 hours and still not finished. It's long if you like finding everything.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    felix336
    I would say at the very least 10 hours (as long as you don't just watch guides how to do everything). But it will most likely take longer. I'm already well over 10 hours and I'm somewhere around 75% completed. I just need two more hard mode s ranks and unlock a couple more trials to get all the trophies.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Well...I bought it.

Seeems like it's the same good ole Metal Gear Solid. Over dramatic acting and all.

AND STILL....prone is like a blind man trying to work a crane. I press left to crawl back in prone and the $#@!ing game makes me go right (forward) and then turn around.

I $#@!ing swear....it's little things like that that have always turned me off about MGS games. Hideololo Kijmanason gets way too much credit. The simplest things are a $#@!ing annoyance in his games.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
    Well...I bought it.

Seeems like it's the same good ole Metal Gear Solid. Over dramatic acting and all.

AND STILL....prone is like a blind man trying to work a crane. I press left to crawl back in prone and the $#@!ing game makes me go right (forward) and then turn around.

I $#@!ing swear....it's little things like that that have always turned me off about MGS games. Hideololo Kijmanason gets way too much credit. The simplest things are a $#@!ing annoyance in his games.
    Lol that does sound very annoying. I want to play this but after watching someone finish the game in 6 minutes....I had to pass.

Your comment just makes that even easier.
    Mouth Pounding since 95'

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Is there a reason why under the game tile is says no content and then when I go to look at said no content....theres no trophy list or anything.

The only thing there is everyone's trophy achieves.

The only reason I bought this game was b/c I thought it would last a while with trying to get the trophies. Now, I can't see what to do.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Jesus....how anyone thinks these games are good is $#@!ing beyond me.

My crotch could be sitting right on a knocked out enemies face but for some reason I can't press the button to pick him up and move him.

Then there was an enemy coming to my location and there was vent tunnel type thing that was in a little square dip type sewer....I got down...went prone....and b/c of the $#@!ing type of game this is....instead of me going into the vent...I kept going unprone and jumping on the incline.

Why?

B/c I wasn't PERFECTLY lined up and the very tip of my $#@!ing elblow was touching the edge of the vent.

It's $#@!ing ridiculous. I had to put down the guy I was extracting....go prone and get in the vent in a matter of like 15 seconds before the guy came to my location....and with the camera lined the way it was and since I only have so many $#@!ing fingers to press only so many buttons at a time....you'd $#@!ing think such a genius like Hideilololol Kjomama would not make such trivial things such a chore.

$#@!!!! Fun game when it isn't being MGS though.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    No offense, but you are a dumbass for buying the game. All I read from you is how much you hate MGS games, then you buy it and $#@!? All I can do is laugh at your posts lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

10. Likes thanatos144 likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Theres no fault in giving something a try. It's not like I buy the collectors edition for every new MGS game. I haven't spent more than $30 on a MGS game since MGS2. And it's not like theres tons of games for the PS4 right now.

And I had $20 on my PSN account anyway....so all I really spent was $10 on a $10 PSN card. I'd rather spend $30 on a MGS game to try out how this MGS gen will go than $60.

Besides, me being a dumbass for buying a MGS game doesn't take away the fact that the game still has stupid mechanics in it.

Also...I was trying to make anyone laugh with my posts b/c I realize the context as well. When you $#@! you might as well try and make someone laugh when you're doing it.

12. Likes Lethal likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
    I was trying to make anyone laugh with my posts b/c I realize the context as well. When you $#@! you might as well try and make someone laugh when you're doing it.
    Well you succeeded, because I was literally laughing when reading them.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Takes a long time to finish everything in Ground Zeroes. I already have over 20hrs invested in the game.
    Me too. I'm really stoked about the indepth-ness of the game.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    If you like MGS it is well worth the money.

If you are an impatient gamer then you will hate it.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    How can you buy a MGS game if you hate MGS games????? Isn't that kind of asinine? I love MGS games but held off buying this one till Phantom pain gets closer....That way I can play them both in a row.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    How can you buy a MGS game if you hate MGS games????? Isn't that kind of asinine? I love MGS games but held off buying this one till Phantom pain gets closer....That way I can play them both in a row.
    Like I said....I had $20 on PSN already just sitting there and I would rather spend $30 on a trial run MGS game than $60 on a full fledged game.

And it's not like the PS4 has a whole $#@! ton of games to choose from right now. It's a new system and I'm playing all my games to death...$30 for a game that will break up some of the time between other games is fine by me.

That doesn't mean that the game isn't annoying as $#@! in some regards.

Thread Information