Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 9
Results 201 to 219 of 219
  1. #201
    Superior Member
    thanatos144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Stuart, Florida, United States
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    7,950 (0 Banked)
    I might pick this up. It most likely wont be day one though. I have never played it might actually be worth the 60 bucks.

  2. #202
    I'm A Monster!
    efs5030's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,572
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    3,138 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style

    Last of Us REMASTERED PS4 SUMMER 2014 1080p/60fps [CONFIRMED]

    Money grab or whatever. If you don't like it don't buy it... Why all the damn negativity in this thread? For me it is my favorite game of all time so I am ecstatic that it is coming to ps4.



    Sent from your wife's bed on my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by efs5030; 04-16-2014 at 11:16.

    Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.



  3. Likes victorijapoosp likes this post
  4. #203
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,553
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    6,405 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by efs5030 View Post
    Money grab or whatever. If you don't like it don't buy it... Why all the damn negativity in this thread? For me it is my favorite game of all time so I am ecstatic that it is coming to ps4.



    Sent from your wife's bed on my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Maybe its because some people see it as a cynical cash in?. All about opinions..just because you have a hard on for it don't mean everyone else will think it's the best thing since mario world...

  5. #204
    I'm A Monster!
    efs5030's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,572
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    3,138 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Maybe its because some people see it as a cynical cash in?. All about opinions..just because you have a hard on for it don't mean everyone else will think it's the best thing since mario world...
    Never said they had to like it or not have an opinion. I don't have a hard on for it. Are you 14? Who actually says that?


    Sent from your wife's bed on my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

    Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.



  6. #205
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,553
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    6,405 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by efs5030 View Post
    Never said they had to like it or not have an opinion. I don't have a hard on for it. Are you 14? Who actually says that?


    Sent from your wife's bed on my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    14? Could ask you the same going by your tapatalk sig...people say different $#@!...I do reserve the right to put what I want...is that ok with you?

  7. #206
    I'm A Monster!
    efs5030's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,572
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    3,138 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    14? Could ask you the same going by your tapatalk sig...people say different $#@!...I do reserve the right to put what I want...is that ok with you?
    Oh my tapatalk sig that's creative. Did I say you can't? I never said for people to stop posting. I posed a question of why the negativity... Am I not allowed the ask questions?


    Sent from your wife's bed on my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

    Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.



  8. #207
    Apprentice
    atrin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    PSN ID
    atrin1
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    2,942 (0 Banked)
    damn haven't revisited this thread in a while. what happened?! cant we all just get along!?



  9. Likes darky89 likes this post
  10. #208
    I'm A Monster!
    efs5030's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,572
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    3,138 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by atrin1 View Post
    damn haven't revisited this thread in a while. what happened?! cant we all just get along!?
    Sorry it's my fault.


    Sent from your wife's bed on my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

    Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.



  11. #209
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,274
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    31,886 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Maybe its because some people see it as a cynical cash in?. All about opinions..just because you have a hard on for it don't mean everyone else will think it's the best thing since mario world...
    Lol how is what efs5030 saying any different from people saying this is not ok? There are two groups in this thread, people that are Ok with with this and people that arent!...don't really understanding why you chose to single efs post out??

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  12. #210
    Forum Sage
    sainraja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,170
    Rep Power
    98
    Points
    26,156 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Maybe its because some people see it as a cynical cash in?. All about opinions..just because you have a hard on for it don't mean everyone else will think it's the best thing since mario world...
    You [being on the side that sees it as a cash-in] seem to want to prevent those who want to get it on PS4. People who are OK with it aren't asking you to buy it when it releases.

    In other words, if they had decided not to make it for PS4 you would be happy but people who want to get an upgraded version would never have the option. Since they are making it people who want it have the option and you have the option NOT to buy it and you can even pretend that it does not exist.

    ...going by your posts it is clear that you should not get it. And I don't think anyone here is under the impression that everyone is OK with this. You seem to be the only one thinking that is the case.

    --

    What I am trying to say is that don't be upset that they are making it for PS4; be upset that they aren't providing a way for PS3 owners to upgrade to it.
    Last edited by sainraja; 04-16-2014 at 17:26.

  13. Likes mistercrow, shepard, Admartian likes this post
  14. #211
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,553
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    6,405 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    @sainraja,

    God no...I am not upset..a relative has cancer...thats what I am worrying about...earlier in this thread I said I would pick it up once it hits the bargain bin..played it already on the ps3, and it is an awesome game...I get the 'cash in' vibe because, financially, it would make sense wouldn't it? No total rebuild of the game, assets tarted up, extra fx, yada yada...bung in the dlc..there's ya 60 dollar/49.99 game...the ps4 needs good games right now, something other than fps/shooters...this game will be it, and as has already been stated by numerous members here, they would be prepared to buy it again...thats fair enough. Each to his own n all that..to me I ain't buyin new. When all said and done, it's still a cash in to me...how you managed, and somehow manage to wrangle the whole 'even pretend it don't exist' thing outta this whole conversation is pretty $#@!in remarkable sainraja...I will say that. Sounds like your talking about someone else...👍

  15. #212
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    2,868 (0 Banked)
    I'm so getting this.

  16. #213
    Member
    brandonwash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    PSN ID
    JohnB405
    Age
    31
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    1,544 (0 Banked)
    Can't wait for this. Loved this game on ps3. And now will love it even more on ps4. Great multiplayer action as well. Throwing in the upgraded graphics and included DLC is a plus for me. All i ever really wanted was the ability to play this with the ds4.

  17. #214
    Dedicated Member
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    1,334
    Rep Power
    32
    Points
    14,875 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    I know I have been all negative about remakes but this pulls even me in Now this is a nice move in this greedy gaming world.

    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...for-ps3-owners

    Sony is considering a discount for owners of The Last of Us on PlayStation 3 who also buy the upcoming PlayStation 4 version.

    1
    Writing on the EU PlayStation blog, Naughty Dog's Eric Monacelli responded to a fan question regarding a discount for those who had already splashed out on the PS3 game (and perhaps also a season pass) less than a year ago.

    "We're looking into the business model for all this and will post about this once we have input from all regions", he explained.

    Some fans have criticised Sony's decision to sell the game for full price on PlayStation 4 - 49.99 in the UK - so soon after the release of the initial game.

    As well as including all of the game's DLC, the Remastered edition will also include higher resolution character models and textures plus improved shadows and lighting.

    A commentary track from creative director Neil Druckmann and lead actors Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson will also be included.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

  18. Likes darky89 likes this post
  19. #215
    Master Guru
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,063
    Rep Power
    95
    Points
    100,929 (0 Banked)
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    I know I have been all negative about remakes but this pulls even me in Now this is a nice move in this greedy gaming world.

    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...for-ps3-owners
    There should definitely be an upgrade option. Even if just to respect those that have already bought it.

    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

  20. #216
    PSU Live Streamer
    shepard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,335
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    23,602 (0 Banked)
    Would be great to see them find a way to implement an upgrade option. I personally won't benefit from it however as this will most assuredly be for digital purchasing of the ps4 version and I want my retail copy.

    Come find me on Twitch.tv!


  21. #217
    Forum Sage
    sainraja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,170
    Rep Power
    98
    Points
    26,156 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    @sainraja,

    God no...I am not upset..a relative has cancer...thats what I am worrying about...earlier in this thread I said I would pick it up once it hits the bargain bin..played it already on the ps3, and it is an awesome game...I get the 'cash in' vibe because, financially, it would make sense wouldn't it? No total rebuild of the game, assets tarted up, extra fx, yada yada...bung in the dlc..there's ya 60 dollar/49.99 game...the ps4 needs good games right now, something other than fps/shooters...this game will be it, and as has already been stated by numerous members here, they would be prepared to buy it again...thats fair enough. Each to his own n all that..to me I ain't buyin new. When all said and done, it's still a cash in to me...how you managed, and somehow manage to wrangle the whole 'even pretend it don't exist' thing outta this whole conversation is pretty $#@!in remarkable sainraja...I will say that. Sounds like your talking about someone else...
    Upset or not, my point still stands cash-in or not. If you honestly see it as a cash-in, then you can speak with your wallet and not get it, even at "bargain bin" price. Don't support practices that you don't support.

    Also, as for the pretend it doesn't exist comment, I was saying you can pretend that it doesn't exist as an option if you want to; not that you need to, or should....and you're making the mistake of thinking that if they weren't working on this you would have something else in its place.

    Anyway, it looks like they are considering to let current owners upgrade.

  22. #218
    Veteran
    faaeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    .....pss..behind you
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,234
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    13,792 (0 Banked)
    Now a discounted upgrade option I could be down for.

    Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------


  23. #219
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,553
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    6,405 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    Upset or not, my point still stands cash-in or not. If you honestly see it as a cash-in, then you can speak with your wallet and not get it, even at "bargain bin" price. Don't support practices that you don't support.

    Also, as for the pretend it doesn't exist comment, I was saying you can pretend that it doesn't exist as an option if you want to; not that you need to, or should....and you're making the mistake of thinking that if they weren't working on this you would have something else in its place.

    Anyway, it looks like they are considering to let current owners upgrade.
    if i had kept my ps3 version then i wouldn't buy the ps4 version. But as i have sold it, then i will get this simply because it's a great game and one of those you have in your collection for life (a small collection for me), and especially, as you say, sony will probably do the upgrade thing. This practice is new to the ps4 and me, and it ain't one i will be engaging in often at all. Also, it will be sweet because i ain't even spending my own money...win win

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.