Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Well all I can say is At E3 Sony....
    lol We'll see. At E3 microsoft....

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    Especially with Bungie and Epic games not making exclusives for MS anymore.

Beside Turn 10, they really don't have AAA studios any more. Pity really.
    They still have Halo and Gears, and still get bungie games on Xbox. I think it turned out pretty good. And they do have more studios.why all the crazy talk?

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    no lately, buddy. Not lately.
    hah, ps4 has plenty more exclusives right now than xb1, get over yourself

i'm not just talking about lately, but in the future as well.

its a no contest

Superior Member

They still have Halo and Gears, and still get bungie games on Xbox. I think it turned out pretty good. And they do have more studios.why all the crazy talk?
    Halo and Gears are just marketing terms. If amazing studios makes that game, then amazing games comes out. If average game studios makes that game, then average Halo or Gears come out.

and replacing those quality studios with mostly kinect studios and no name studios is not "pretty good". Stop with your "crazy talk" or shall I call it desperate talk in your case?

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrin8X View Post

its a no contest
    the future , huh...lol. If they have so many then where are they? Take a look at what available right now as far as exclusives go. AAA ones at that. MS has got them beat there. Ryse, dead Rising, plants vs zombies, killer instinct, forza, kinect sports rivals, Titanfall vs killzone, infamous, and knack. Not much of contest right there. But you can go ahead trying to convince yourself that less is more.

Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    Halo and Gears are just marketing terms. If amazing studios makes that game, then amazing games comes out. If average game studios makes that game, then average Halo or Gears come out.

and replacing those quality studios with mostly kinect studios and no name studios is not "pretty good". Stop with your "crazy talk" or shall I call it desperate talk in your case?
    I don't know about amazing but halo ang gears names speak for themselves. May I remind you that Xbox didn't launch with either one of those. Only forza. Sony has already given us next gen versions of their last gen games. Killzone and infamous. So the argument that MS aren't bringing new ips don't hold water. Just go look at what's available for both for AAA exclusives. It's not even close.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-19-2014 at 06:54.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Kinect Sports Rivals? AAA exclusive? Really? Lmao !
    Last edited by mistercrow; 04-19-2014 at 07:37.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrin8X View Post

its a no contest
    Fark can you tell me what the Lotto numbers are next week!

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Dble post

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    the future , huh...lol. If they have so many then where are they? Take a look at what available right now as far as exclusives go. AAA ones at that. MS has got them beat there. Ryse, dead Rising, plants vs zombies, killer instinct, forza, kinect sports rivals, Titanfall vs killzone, infamous, and knack. Not much of contest right there. But you can go ahead trying to convince yourself that less is more. I don't know about amazing but halo ang gears names speak for themselves. May I remind you that Xbox didn't launch with either one of those. Only forza. Sony has already given us next gen versions of their last gen games. Killzone and infamous. So the argument that MS aren't bringing new ips don't hold water. Just go look at what's available for both for AAA exclusives. It's not even close.
    Lets be fair here. MS has "already given us next gen versions of their last gen games" as well. If your gonna use Killzone and infamous as examples of Sony doing that then lets include Forza and Dead Rising for MS. Even Ryse was first being developed as a 360 game and Killer Instinct goes way back. Which leaves only Titanfall which isnt even first party. In fact neither is Dead Rising or Ryse. So MS first party didnt bring much of anything other than Forza which shipped with less tracks and cars than Forza 4 and didnt even look that much better tbh. Especially the tracks.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 04-19-2014 at 07:41.

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    the future , huh...lol. If they have so many then where are they? Take a look at what available right now as far as exclusives go. AAA ones at that. MS has got them beat there. Ryse, dead Rising, plants vs zombies, killer instinct, forza, kinect sports rivals, Titanfall vs killzone, infamous, and knack. Not much of contest right there. But you can go ahead trying to convince yourself that less is more.
    On the whole less is more thing (ignoring the whole AAA moniker give it's subjectivity - you labelled Kinect Sports Rival as AAA for example)...

Blacklight: Retribution
    Contrast
    DC Universe Online
    Final Fantasy XIV
    Infamous: Second Son
    Killzone: Shadow Fall
    Knack
    Resogun
    War Thunder
    Warframe
    Don't Starve [TE]
    Trine 2 [not on Xbox One, but available on last gen]

just restoring some balance to this discussion.

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparc View Post
    On the whole less is more thing (ignoring the whole AAA moniker give it's subjectivity - you labelled Kinect Sports Rival as AAA for example)... Blacklight: Retribution Contrast DC Universe Online Final Fantasy XIV Infamous: Second Son Killzone: Shadow Fall Knack Resogun War Thunder Warframe Don't Starve [TE] Trine 2 [not on Xbox One, but available on last gen] just restoring some balance to this discussion.
    Plus MLB The Show on May 6. Cant wait.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    On the whole less is more thing (ignoring the whole AAA moniker give it's subjectivity - you labelled Kinect Sports Rival as AAA for example)...

Blacklight: Retribution
    Contrast
    DC Universe Online
    Final Fantasy XIV
    Infamous: Second Son
    Killzone: Shadow Fall
    Knack
    Resogun
    War Thunder
    Warframe
    Don't Starve [TE]
    Trine 2 [not on Xbox One, but available on last gen]

just restoring some balance to this discussion.
    How many of them are actual Sony games though?
    NO doubt that Sony seems to have F2P sorted bagged for these publishers, but Contrast is muliplat for example. And I wouldn't be surprised if others end up on the XBO.
    Last edited by mynd; 04-19-2014 at 08:40.

Veteran
    Why ask which are actual Sony games?
    If ya wanna be technical, Ryse isnt a MS game. Nor is Plants v Zombies, Dead Rising, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, or Quantum Break. Even Killer Instict while a MS IP its devs were 3rd party and now owned by Amazon.
    Which are actual MS games? Just saying.

When did this turn into a who has better/more exclusives thread anyways? Lol
    Last edited by faaeng; 04-19-2014 at 09:21.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by faaeng View Post
    Why ask which are actual Sony games?
    If ya wanna be technical, Ryse isnt a MS game. Nor is Plants v Zombies, Dead Rising, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, or Quantum Break.
    Err they are all either published by or paid for by MS (timed or otherwise)
    Even Killer Instict while a MS IP its devs were 3rd party and now owned by Amazon.
    Which are actual MS games? Just saying.

When did this turn into a who has better/more exclusives thread anyways? Lol
    They all got some money given by them by MS, a lot of those F2P games are independently published, which means they are free to put them on whatever system they like. Only EA published PVZ and Titanfall, the rest are all published by MS.
    Furthermore you start going down that path, there are few games that aren't being mention on the other side of the coin either.
    I don't like counting downloadable only games for that reason there is hundreds of little titles that float around.
    Last edited by mynd; 04-19-2014 at 09:35.

Veteran
    I just don't get the point of all the bickering that's all.

Dunno why Sony always needs to be brought up in thread having nothing to do with them and vice versa. Should really have like a vs thread or something to try n keep it all semi contained. I was beginning to forget what this thread was originally about. Lol
    Last edited by faaeng; 04-19-2014 at 09:52.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    I just don't get the point of all the bickering that's all.

Dunno why Sony always needs to be brought up in thread having nothing to do with them and vice versa. Should really have like a vs thread or something to try n keep it all semi contained Lol
    It happens all the time, someone says something, other don't believe him, then challenge him to list these "games" so they then can poo poo all of them.

If you go back, Substance said something about MS actually supporting the console, and it all went down hill from there.
    My point was always that MS is showing support. Many people count their chickens before they hatch. They have no way of knowing if these games will suck or not.
    Listing a bunch of indie games doesn't really show you Sony supporting the console, it just shows them supporting indies.

Veteran
    What we need is more news and games to drop for both consoles so then we can start getting this forum back to it's lively self like it used to be. Thread after thread about people talking and being excited about games.

To much negativity. XD

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    Last edited by faaeng; 04-19-2014 at 09:59.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    What we need is more news and games to drop for both consoles so then we can start getting this forum back to it's lively self like it used to be. Thread after thread about people talking and being excited about games.

To much negativity. XD

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    Amen.

Given over 90% of the games are multiplatform, you'd think people would like to talk about the actual games themselves.
    People talk about 900p vs 1080p vs is the game is actually worth playing.

I am sooooo excited for E3. I want Battlefront, and I want a new Mass effect.

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    How many of them are actual Sony games though?
    NO doubt that Sony seems to have F2P sorted bagged for these publishers, but Contrast is muliplat for example. And I wouldn't be surprised if others end up on the XBO.
    how many of those can be played today by a consumer picking up a PS4 - that will be all of them then. THAT'S the only point that matters to anyone outside of a gaming forum (i.e. The vast majority of purchasers).

Too easy to add in caveats, spin, and goodness knows what else. Pound for pound there is more to play exclusively on the PS4 versus the Xbox One

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

20. Likes sainraja likes this post
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Err they are all either published by or paid for by MS (timed or otherwise)

They all got some money given by them by MS, a lot of those F2P games are independently published, which means they are free to put them on whatever system they like. Only EA published PVZ and Titanfall, the rest are all published by MS.
    Furthermore you start going down that path, there are few games that aren't being mention on the other side of the coin either.
    I don't like counting downloadable only games for that reason there is hundreds of little titles that float around.
    You know plant vs zombie is a timed exclusive right? Never mind, what am I doing...and even if you stared counting little xb1 titles, ps4 still has it beat. Carry on I guess making sure you consoles had a steady stream of games now equals "just supporting indies" lol... Let's not forget how the last generation started and ended, you know some people have a short term memory.

But let's not worry, gotta wait til e3 and see what each console maker has exclusively for there users.
    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 04-19-2014 at 11:28.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    how many of those can be played today by a consumer picking up a PS4 - that will be all of them then. THAT'S the only point that matters to anyone outside of a gaming forum (i.e. The vast majority of purchasers).

Too easy to add in caveats, spin, and goodness knows what else. Pound for pound there is more to play exclusively on the PS4 versus the Xbox One
    Meh, I know there are more indie game out on the PS4, everyone knows that. Not sure what that has to do with the respective companies bringing their own support.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    You know plant vs zombie is a timed exclusive right?
    Yeees thats why I said "timed or otherwise"
    Never mind, what am I doing...and even if you stared counting little xb1 titles, ps4 still has it beat.
    This wasnt about who can get the most indies on board.
    Carry on I guess making sure you consoles had a steady stream of games now equals "just supporting indies" lol... Let's not forget how the last generation started and ended, you know some people have a short term memory.
    They do indeed.
    What was that catch cry when the 360 had more games "yeah but most of them are on PC they don't count" and also my favorite "MS don't make any games for their system as exclusives".

I'm not going to throw that back because I think it was stupid argument then and still a stupid argument now, PC's and consoles live in entirely different spaces.
    I welcome Sony's efforts in the indie arena, its fantastic.
    But indie support is not the same as your own support. These guys can really do whatever they want.
    Both Sony and MS need to show us they are going to invest in these consoles some more at their own level.
    But let's not worry, gotta wait til e3 and see what each console maker has exclusively for there users.
    Indeed, as long as we stick to them and not every indie under the sun (unless of course they are funding it). Indies can be a fickle bunch, go ask Blow, or Fish.
    Last edited by mynd; 04-19-2014 at 11:50.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Really? So judging from what happened last generation, which manufacturer supported there console with 1st party exclusives and new ip's? You're trying to tell me that ms will all of a sudden trump Sony in that regards (remove indies)? Not gonna say delusional because you know better than that

What I don't get is when these arguments come up, people act like ps3/360 never happened, like all the Sony first party devs just devolved immediately after the ps4 was announced, and that ms has been stockpiling these first party studios and will unleash them while Sony sits back and watch, **** just amazes me...might as well coin that phrase, "ps4 has no first party exclusives"...goal post keeps moving

Christ are we back to blocking words again? Smh
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 04-19-2014 at 12:39.

24. Likes Omar, Two4DaMoney likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Aright - locking due to devolving into list wars. Cool it peeps, don't let this spill to other threads.

Will re-open but only when it's cleaned (or if you guys learn to behave).

BRB watching rugby.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

26. Likes Yungstar 2006 likes this post

Thread Information