Latest PSU headlines:

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple

Conception 2 comes out Monday

Thinking of getting it. Did anyone play the first one?
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Nope, first one was Japan only. I have had the US version of this pre ordered for a while though (since its digital only for PAL). Very keen to get it!

Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Ah....no wonder. I'm all about Spike Chunsoft games these days so definitely picking this one up Monday.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.

Definitely worth a shot. Seems quite entertaining.

Skickat från min GT-I9305 via Tapatalk

Ultimate Veteran
    I played the demo on my 3DS XL. Not excited for it, personally.

You have two teenagers and nine children all separated into a total of four teams to control in battle. It is similar to Persona since you're exploring the different floors of a particular dungeon, running up to monsters to initiate battles but you can choose from which side to attack and choosing wrong may leave you vulnerable to stronger attacks. I thought this was a little confusing because attacking their weak point didn't do much, if anything, to fill up your gauge.

I also can't get over how weird the art looks when animated during conversations. It's very floaty. I prefer the static approach in Persona 3 and 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    I played the demo on my 3DS XL. Not excited for it, personally.

You have two teenagers and nine children all separated into a total of four teams to control in battle. It is similar to Persona since you're exploring the different floors of a particular dungeon, running up to monsters to initiate battles but you can choose from which side to attack and choosing wrong may leave you vulnerable to stronger attacks. I thought this was a little confusing because attacking their weak point didn't do much, if anything, to fill up your gauge.

I also can't get over how weird the art looks when animated during conversations. It's very floaty. I prefer the static approach in Persona 3 and 4.
    Danganronpa had an unusual art style as well. All the characters were like cardboard cutouts.....all 2D (making Hifumi's comments a bit ironic, if you have played it). Also, I thought I was going to hate the gameplay in Danganronpa, but once I got used to it, I really enjoyed it. I'll keep an open mind for Conception 2. Spike Chunsoft hasn't disappointed me so far.

Crap!!!! The games comes out tomorrow...not today! grumble grumble.....calendars are confusing

Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Danganronpa had an unusual art style as well. All the characters were like cardboard cutouts.....all 2D (making Hifumi's comments a bit ironic, if you have played it). Also, I thought I was going to hate the gameplay in Danganronpa, but once I got used to it, I really enjoyed it. I'll keep an open mind for Conception 2. Spike Chunsoft hasn't disappointed me so far.
    haha only just thought about this. Playing the game now, 6h in on Chapter 2 and loving it.

Also Conception 2 has been shipped! Who knows when I'll get it though haha

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    haha only just thought about this. Playing the game now, 6h in on Chapter 2 and loving it.

Also Conception 2 has been shipped! Who knows when I'll get it though haha
    Ha! I'll stop $#@!ing about having to wait until tomorrow then.

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    I'm down for reviewing it. Just waiting on Atlus to send out code. Its Atlus, aka Persona, so the story is what intrigues me. It shouldn't be the standard harem-esque game with them publishing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I'm down for reviewing it. Just waiting on Atlus to send out code. Its Atlus, aka Persona, so the story is what intrigues me. It shouldn't be the standard harem-esque game with them publishing it.
    Nope

12. Likes Lasombra, Christopher likes this post
    PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    At least he asked permission instead of saying "Hey bro, I knocked up your sis to save the world. Major props."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Nope

Yeah.....early indications are this game was written by a sex-crazed teen-ager.

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    I've played the demo. I don't think I've ever deleted anything so fast.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

PSN ID
    italodancemp3
    According to "http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41749/USA" ,Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (PSV) is the No.4 of the best selling games in the USA Weekly Games Chart this week.

which means "Sony" we need more games to be successful there like japan.

if you (sony) keep releasing more Games for PSV,it could sell more hardwares there.

Take a lesson from the Marketing.
    PSN: italodancemp3

Purchased Physical PSVITA Games: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster,Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus,Metal Gear Solid HD Collection,Resistance: Burning Skies,FIFA14

Purchased Digital PSVITA Games: Muramasa Rebirth,Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate,Dead Nation,FEZ,SteamWorld Dig,Need for Speed: Most Wanted,Gunslugs,Earth Defence Force 2017 Portable,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus,Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition,Uncharted: Golden Abyss,Dead or Alive 5 Plus

I'm still waiting for my damn copy! haha

I suppose 3 public holidays in the last 2 weeks would have slowed things down at the post office ><

Thread Information