Here is a challenge to PSU atheists:
I, a christian raised and living in the Bible Belt, would like to have a debate. I would like to have this religious hot topic debate with an atheist on PSU. It can be anyone and any member who is an atheist. It can even be a new member.
1. The Debate can ONLY be 5 pages. If I or the atheist member refutes something or a post and their post is the last on the 5th page, they automatically win no matter what I say next.
2. ONLY ONE atheist can have this debate with me. No one else. If another atheist comes along and posts something that helps the atheist, the debate is over and no one wins. If a christian comes along and helps me, then the debate is over and no one wins.
3. No flaming or insults. I will not insult whoever the atheist is and I expect the same. If he says, "You're a blah blah blah." Debate is over. If he says, "Christianity is blah blah blah." Then we continue.
4. Follow PSU rules during this debate. Be nice, don't be rude.
5. The Debate or discussion will be over one topic. It can be abortion, women's rights, and even does God even exist. The atheist picks the topic. It can only be ONE topic, we must not stray from the topic.
Finally, what happens if the atheist wins?
I WILL become an atheist from the date of the debate, for 1 month. I have to be an atheist for 1 month.
If I win?
The atheist becomes a christian for 1 month at the date at the end of the debate.
How to get started?
An atheist MUST post in this thread saying they want to debate and they must name his or her topic.
The first atheist who does this will be the one I debate against. First serve, first come basis.
Others may post in the thread, but I ask please refrain from helping anyone or any points.
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: A Challenge for PSU Atheists
A Challenge for PSU Atheists
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) and Bravely Default (3DS)
I think the best thing you can do is try to is, as objectively as possible, judge the rationale given by your opponent. And come out of the debate reevaluating your mindset in some way. Try to be critical minded for yourself and honest with your arguments. That will create a much better end result for yourself and whoever you argue with.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)