Release Date: July 2014
Kickstrater has just announced its new funding project, MechRunner a new endless-style action game mixed with fast and furious mode-changing mech action!
The game developed by Spark Plug Games and powered by Unity Engine, MechRunner will be available on PS4, PS Vita and PC in July 2014.
It is a “runner” in that the player is constantly moving forward while tracking down lethal O.S.O. forces but what makes it special is that you’re piloting a giant robot capable of some serious destruction! Other endless runners feature action elements, but none like this. Heat seeking missiles, heavy caliber bullets, laser cannons, and concussion bombs meet destructible buildings, debris littered streets, and tons of slice-able enemies to create a fast paced, visually stunning experience!
A typical game may take anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes to play. The higher your skill, the longer the game, the more rewards you will collect, and the more content you will unlock!
There will be three main characters in the game (Jesper, Allison, and Gen. Petrakoff)
- Meticulously detailed, fast-paced action
- Switch between Tank and Robot modes on the fly
- Slice & Dice enemy units with your swords
- Extensive arsenal of weapons, customizations, and power-ups
- Unique environments that blend seamlessly together
- Procedurally generated levels for endless variety
- Numerous enemy types with different tactics
- Epic boss battles!
- Dynamic environment obstacles
- Unlockable skins, upgrades, and achievements
- Rescue civilians for extra points and rewards
- Amazing Hollywood quality soundtrack
- Optional controls – play with a mouse or controller
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- In your urinary tract
- PSN ID
- Rep Power
- 22,029 (0 Banked)
Mechrunner offically announced for PS4, Vita and PC
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)