Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Dead Nation releases on Vita 4/15

Back at E3 2013, the PS Vita version of Dead Nation was announced, and today I’m pleased to confirm that the game will be launching tomorrow. You’ll finally be able to carry the zombie apocalypse in your pocket.

For those of you who still aren’t in the know after the launch of the PS4 version last month, Dead Nation is a top-down, shoot ‘em up style game set in an apocalyptic zombie world. This classic PSN game was originally developed by the talented team at Housemarque, also known for Resogun and Super Stardust HD.

Like the PS4 version of the game, the PS Vita version has been developed by our friends at Climax Studios, and they’ve faithfully recreated the classic experience of the original PS3 game. Journey through the campaign as Jack McReady or Scarlett Blake, or replay your favorite levels and compete for top scores in the single mission mode. Prefer not to experience the apocalypse alone? You and a friend can play the game in both online or ad-hoc co-op. Make sure you upload your stats whenever possible to support your country in the global standings.

Dead Nation will cost $7.99, and the Road of Devastation DLC can be purchased separately for $3.99. Anyone who has previously purchased the PS3 game or Road of Devastation will be entitled to the PS Vita versions at no extra cost, thanks to cross buy.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...ta-april-15th/

Hmmm, those screenshots look like ass. Hope it looks better in person tomorrow.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Great news for people who love Dead Nation, couldn't really get into it on the PS4 so won't be buying it on the Vita personally but still a cool game to come to the system!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Just played through the first level. They did a good job porting this to the Vita. Certainly looks better than the images shown.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    I'm going to have to start downloading this on the Vita in a minute and try it out tonight. I hope you're right that it looks crisp. Screenshots never do games justice.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    Great news for people who love Dead Nation, couldn't really get into it on the PS4 so won't be buying it on the Vita personally but still a cool game to come to the system!
    Yeah I was the same to be honest. Not my kind of game at all but it's always good to see another Vita game announced. Cross buy is always nice too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Thread Information