Latest PSU headlines:

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Tales of Hearts R coming to the West

Sucks it looks like they're skipping Tales of Innocence R though but well done Namco finally. Maybe #jrpgvita/Shahid/Sony had something to do with this too.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Same for Soul Sacrifice Delta

http://www.psu.com/a023022/UPDATE--S...estern-release

UPDATE: The American and European PlayStation Blogs have confirmed Soul Sacrifice Delta will launch in the West on May 13 in North America and May 14 in Europe.
    And Freedom Wars.

http://www.psu.com/a023026/Vita-sci-...shores-in-2014
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    I don't get Freedom Wars, it's by SCE so was surely gonna release anyway? Good day for Vita though, that's 4 games being localized, Sony just needs to keep them coming.
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

4. Likes Christopher likes this post
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    I don't get Freedom Wars, it's by SCE so was surely gonna release anyway? Good day for Vita though, that's 4 games being localized, Sony just needs to keep them coming.
    They got tired of us $#@!ing, I guess.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.

Good God! Just saw this...

http://www.psu.com/a023029/Gorgeous-...estern-release

Gorgeous PS Vita JRPG 'Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines' confirmed for western release

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I will buy all of these including Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/14...a-coming-west/

Gotta support these localisations. I hope they all have physical versions as an option somewhere in the world

8. Likes Christopher likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Effekt
    Items Metal Gear SolidTommy VercettiLegend of ZeldaBlizzardAtlus
    Buying all of these as well, totally agreeing with supporting these games. I've been waiting for a Tales localization since i got the vita on release so this is amazing news. I hope we get innocence as well if hearts sells good.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    It's odd them bring Hearts but not Innocence since that came first. And hopefully these do well enough so Sony starts putting more money towards localisations and less towards exclusive indie games, we need both, not 99% indie all the time.

11. Likes DarkVincent07 likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Effekt View Post
    Buying all of these as well, totally agreeing with supporting these games. I've been waiting for a Tales localization since i got the vita on release so this is amazing news. I hope we get innocence as well if hearts sells good.
    Yeah, got to support these localizations. Buying them all.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Effekt
    Items Metal Gear SolidTommy VercettiLegend of ZeldaBlizzardAtlus
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    It's odd them bring Hearts but not Innocence since that came first. And hopefully these do well enough so Sony starts putting more money towards localisations and less towards exclusive indie games, we need both, not 99% indie all the time.
    Yeah, it really is strange as I'm pretty sure Innocence sold a little better than Hearts in Japan. I like indie games but there really is no point to them when you can play most of them on your phone or PC, localization would be much better. The JRPG market might be a small niche here but the fans are willing to blow tons of money on collector's editions and limited editions.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    10+ years ago it wasn't a niche market, Sony and other publishers just stopped caring about JRPGs in the west, hopefully the JRPG genre makes a big comeback this gen but I doubt it really.

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Looking to be a good year for JRPG and Vita fans. Both are getting some much needed loving.

16. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Oreshika: Tainted Bloodline(Over My Dead Body 2) localisation secures buying a Vita. This is great news. Ill wait for confirmation from Namco regarding Tales of Hearts. I too hope JRPGs to make a grand comeback.
    Playing - Tales of Vesperia (secret missions),Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
    Awaiting - Tales of Xillia 2, Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Tales of Zestiria, KH Birth By Sleep HD, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Winter 2014

19. Likes DarkVincent07, AsterPhoenix likes this post
    Superior Member
    http://gematsu.com/2014/04/tales-hea...ng-west-winter

Thank you Hideo Baba for confirming it.

Looking forward to buying a Vita need a good size memory card.
    Awaiting - Tales of Xillia 2, Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Tales of Zestiria, KH Birth By Sleep HD, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by AsterPhoenix View Post
    http://gematsu.com/2014/04/tales-hea...ng-west-winter

Thank you Hideo Baba for confirming it.

Looking forward to buying a Vita need a good size memory card.
    just buy as many physical copies as you can and you'll be good. ive had a 4GB card since launch and own 22 physical games, some DLC and 6 downloaded titles and i still have space haha

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    just buy as many physical copies as you can and you'll be good. ive had a 4GB card since launch and own 22 physical games, some DLC and 6 downloaded titles and i still have space haha
    Interesting if the EU release will be physical release other than just one retailer like the US. I"ll think i'll get a 8GB to be safe lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AsterPhoenix View Post
    Interesting if the EU release will be physical release other than just one retailer like the US. I"ll think i'll get a 8GB to be safe lol.
    Heaps of my Vita games are US imports anyway, its heaps cheaper to snag them off amazon, even with the postage charges it's cheaper than paying local prices. Only reason against importing is if a game has DLC you want.

Also interesting to note, is that there have been GameStop exclusives for the US in the past that have been available at multiple retailers in PAL territories. Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii and One Piece: Romance Dawn for the 3DS as recent examples
    Last edited by DarkVincent07; 04-20-2014 at 09:59.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Heaps of my Vita games are US imports anyway, its heaps cheaper to snag them off amazon, even with the postage charges it's cheaper than paying local prices. Only reason against importing is if a game has DLC you want. Also interesting to note, is that there have been GameStop exclusives for the US in the past that have been available at multiple retailers in PAL territories. Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii and One Piece: Romance Dawn for the 3DS as recent examples
    I got a couple of US imports the country im from rips you off for merchandise. I usually buy games if theres a sale. Yeah regional PSN etc. Xenoblade is one of the best JRPG. I got it when it released. I hope Namco EU will supply Tales of Hearts at multiple retailers.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    I better start saving my money! Great news for the Vita though. The more games like this the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    The Vita is looking like the JRPG machine of this generation. Don't forget, Mind=0 is coming to it as well, I had seen somewhere. I saw that game when I was in Japan and immediately I thought "Persona".

Superior Member
    Recent update they have changed the main characters name to Kor it was Shing Meteoryte in the JP version.

Thread Information