Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Games are experiences and not everyone gets the same thing out of them. Personally, I believe TLOU will go down as one of the great video game experiences. Not everyone is going to agree with that, but that is true about ANY game.

Quote Originally Posted by Effekt View Post

You're being completely ignorant by just pressing this whole "nostalgia" argument and completely ignore the fact that the game just isn't that amazing. The standard is high, that's why they're considered greatest video games of all time for what they did. Atmosphere, visuals and emotions are all nice and much appreciated SIDE features. Nothing more than that, that doesn't make up the whole rest of the game. If that's all you look for in games than you might as well watch a movie, but than again the game is pretty much just a movie...
    Dude.....fact? Come on.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

I'm A Monster!
    Items User name style
    Never played chrono trigger.
    Gta III was awesome but it wasn't anything that was spectacular. It was more the move from overhead to the regular camera and 3d world.
    TLoU is my new #1 of all time.

Sent from your wife's bed on my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Effekt
    Items Metal Gear SolidTommy VercettiLegend of ZeldaBlizzardAtlus
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Games are experiences and not everyone gets the same thing out of them. Personally, I believe TLOU will go down as one of the great video game experiences. Not everyone is going to agree with that, but that is true about ANY game.

Dude.....fact? Come on.
    True, I completely worded that wrong. What I meant was in my OPINION it really isn't THAT amazing as far being a classic. I guess I just have mixed feelings, it's really good but I don't feel like it sticks out that much compared to other games other than beautiful cut scenes. In the end of course it's just my opinion but that's what I felt was the point of this post to express if we agree or disagree. Sorry for that fact comment, I don't know where that came from honestly lol.

4. Likes Christopher likes this post

PSN ID
    qotsa_90
    I've always wondered why GTA III is seen as revolutionary anyway. I mean, wasn't the original Tomb Raider (1996) the first 3D open-world game?

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hill Is Silent View Post
    I've always wondered why GTA III is seen as revolutionary anyway. I mean, wasn't the original Tomb Raider (1996) the first 3D open-world game?
    Tomb Raider wasn't a sandbox game, and GTA III's influence on the genre is undeniable.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

7. Likes Effekt, Metal King Slime likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    @Black: First, I want to apologize for not reading any of the post except the OP. Secondly - surprisingly I agree with everything you said. The only thing The Last of Us lacks is perspective. A few more run throughs and years and it might fit into that group. They're in the same category as cave story and many FF's in my book. Not necessarily because of gameplay, but because they touched my heart strings.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Thread Information