Latest PSU headlines:

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Apprentice
    atrin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    PSN ID
    atrin1
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    2,824 (0 Banked)

    MLB The Show trailer

    Saw this on Playstation's facebook a minute ago. Almost time!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!





  2. #2
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    2,935 (0 Banked)
    This game just looks sick!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    30
    Points
    173,032 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Not really a fan of Baseball games but because it looks so stunning I think I might give this one a go!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming



  4. #4
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    2,935 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    Not really a fan of Baseball games but because it looks so stunning I think I might give this one a go!
    The previous ps3 versions were great, this looks even more amazing. The only caveat, like real baseball, franchise games take me about 35-40 minutes to complete. However, road to the show is a blast and that moves fast as you only play when your guy is involved in the field, at bat, or on base if you choose.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    164
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm getting this day one. Already put my preorder down. Best sports series ever imo.

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    atrin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    PSN ID
    atrin1
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    2,824 (0 Banked)
    the preorder at gamestop gives you $20 to spend within road to the show and other modes



  7. #7
    Dedicated Member
    Ariakace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,094
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    7,454 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny_pizza79 View Post
    The previous ps3 versions were great, this looks even more amazing. The only caveat, like real baseball, franchise games take me about 35-40 minutes to complete. However, road to the show is a blast and that moves fast as you only play when your guy is involved in the field, at bat, or on base if you choose.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    With new player lock you can finish a game in about 10-15 minutes. It's basically road to the show for your teams season. Also quick counts really have helped out with cutting game times down.


    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Ive got a shitload of bubble gum"

  8. #8
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    2,935 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakace View Post
    With new player lock you can finish a game in about 10-15 minutes. It's basically road to the show for your teams season. Also quick counts really have helped out with cutting game times down.
    That'll be great. Sometimes it just took too long to get through a game in just one sitting, especially with three kids!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    164
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by atrin1 View Post
    the preorder at gamestop gives you $20 to spend within road to the show and other modes
    My preorder is with gamestop. Cool.

  10. #10
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    13,219 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    I'm getting this day one. Already put my preorder down. Best sports series ever imo.
    Word, +1, and hell yes.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #11
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    N. London, England
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    606 (0 Banked)
    I really hope the online is sorted beyond the problems the PS3 version has.

  12. #12
    Newbie
    RATCHET.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    282 (0 Banked)
    I can't wait for this to release.

  13. #13
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    8
    Points
    2,824 (0 Banked)
    I wish they had mp3 support for my walk-up music.

  14. #14
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    N. London, England
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    606 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicnuke View Post
    I wish they had mp3 support for my walk-up music.
    That would be a great feature to have in the game!

  15. #15
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    56,721 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awesome!

  16. #16
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    2,487 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by RATCHET. View Post
    I can't wait for this to release.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.