Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Apprentice
    atrin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    PSN ID
    atrin1
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    16

    MLB The Show trailer

    Saw this on Playstation's facebook a minute ago. Almost time!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!





  2. #2
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    16
    This game just looks sick!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Selected Members Council

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,404
    Rep Power
    46
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Not really a fan of Baseball games but because it looks so stunning I think I might give this one a go!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

    My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming


  4. #4
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    Not really a fan of Baseball games but because it looks so stunning I think I might give this one a go!
    The previous ps3 versions were great, this looks even more amazing. The only caveat, like real baseball, franchise games take me about 35-40 minutes to complete. However, road to the show is a blast and that moves fast as you only play when your guy is involved in the field, at bat, or on base if you choose.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,038
    Rep Power
    168
    I'm getting this day one. Already put my preorder down. Best sports series ever imo.

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    atrin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    PSN ID
    atrin1
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    16
    the preorder at gamestop gives you $20 to spend within road to the show and other modes



  7. #7
    Dedicated Member
    Ariakace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,127
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny_pizza79 View Post
    The previous ps3 versions were great, this looks even more amazing. The only caveat, like real baseball, franchise games take me about 35-40 minutes to complete. However, road to the show is a blast and that moves fast as you only play when your guy is involved in the field, at bat, or on base if you choose.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    With new player lock you can finish a game in about 10-15 minutes. It's basically road to the show for your teams season. Also quick counts really have helped out with cutting game times down.


    Tacos Rule!

  8. #8
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakace View Post
    With new player lock you can finish a game in about 10-15 minutes. It's basically road to the show for your teams season. Also quick counts really have helped out with cutting game times down.
    That'll be great. Sometimes it just took too long to get through a game in just one sitting, especially with three kids!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,038
    Rep Power
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by atrin1 View Post
    the preorder at gamestop gives you $20 to spend within road to the show and other modes
    My preorder is with gamestop. Cool.

  10. #10
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,578
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    I'm getting this day one. Already put my preorder down. Best sports series ever imo.
    Word, +1, and hell yes.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #11
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    N. London, England
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    I really hope the online is sorted beyond the problems the PS3 version has.

  12. #12
    I can't wait for this to release.

  13. #13
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    13
    I wish they had mp3 support for my walk-up music.

  14. #14
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    N. London, England
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicnuke View Post
    I wish they had mp3 support for my walk-up music.
    That would be a great feature to have in the game!

  15. #15
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Rep Power
    80
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Awesome!

  16. #16
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by RATCHET. View Post
    I can't wait for this to release.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.