Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 41 of 41
  1. #26
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    ps4's api already supports PRT without having to use granite sdk. we already know that.




    doesnt sound like it does.


    that doesnt say ps4 is using the sdk. it says what can happen if it does.


    could meaning if they use it. you still are misunderstanding. it didn't say they are both getting it. it says it supports ps4 and xbox one. There is confusion because you changed the title of the article which is:



    could meaning if they use Granite sdk which is available, but they don't need to because ps4 already supports the features with its own sdk and xbox one has tiled resources and dx11/dx12. Pay attention to this date on the bottom on this AMD slide.
    I already told you it is not "could" or "speculation" that PS4 supports PRT.

    SDK just builds on existing PRT supports on both consoles. Could refers to if this technologies effectiveness to further enhance its graphics.

  2. #27
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,743
    Rep Power
    83
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    I already told you it is not "could" or "speculation" that PS4 supports PRT.

    SDK just builds on existing PRT supports on both consoles. Could refers to if this technologies effectiveness to further enhance its graphics.
    I think you need to read the title of the thread you created. Ps4 was already capable of PRT without having to use this SDK. AMD announced it last year and according to them tiled resources > resident textures.

  3. #28
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I think you need to read the title of the thread you created. Ps4 was already capable of PRT without having to use this SDK. AMD announced it last year and according to them tiled resources > resident textures.
    Show source please.

  4. #29
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,035
    Rep Power
    121
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    Show source please.
    ...and that's the last you'll see him post

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  5. #30
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,203
    Rep Power
    174
    Items User name style
    Err did sub mean to say tiled resources > partially resident textures or just resident textures?

  6. #31
    Dedicated Member
    Sajuuk Khar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    79
    Searching...

    "tiled resources better than PRT"
    "tiled resources better than Partially resident textures"

    top of the page, misterxmedia.....

  7. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  8. #32
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,203
    Rep Power
    174
    Items User name style
    But its the same thing.

  9. #33
    Dedicated Member
    Sajuuk Khar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    But its the same thing.
    Oh I'm aware of that :P

    Just saying, nothing from AMD coming up, but rather a highly...dubious journal.

  10. Likes AttackTitan likes this post
  11. #34
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajuuk Khar View Post
    Searching...

    "tiled resources better than PRT"
    "tiled resources better than Partially resident textures"

    top of the page, misterxmedia.....
    Now we know where substance1 is getting all his information. lol. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

  12. #35
    Dedicated Member
    John Willaford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,042
    Rep Power
    25
    Music for your Inner Geek, since this forum is going as usual.
    You can lead a Donkey to water, but you can't make him drink.

  13. Likes mynd , Captncoke49 likes this post
  14. #36
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,413
    Rep Power
    119
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajuuk Khar View Post
    Oh I'm aware of that :P

    Just saying, nothing from AMD coming up, but rather a highly...dubious journal.
    Subs tech knowledge doesn't exist. He understands nothing. He just believes anything that supposedly gives the xbone some sort of an advantage over the ps4. Waiting on a proper response from him is pointless.
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 04-26-2014 at 01:00.


  15. #37
    Dedicated Member
    John Willaford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,042
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Subs tech knowledge doesn't exist. He understands nothing. He just believes anything that supposedly gives the xbone some sort of an advantage over the ps4. Waiting on a proper response from him is pointless.
    Seems Plausible!

    Back to Soldering, fascinating stuff.
    You can lead a Donkey to water, but you can't make him drink.

  16. #38
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,743
    Rep Power
    83
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    Now we know where substance1 is getting all his information. lol. I wouldn't be surprised at all.
    Lol...no, mrxmedia is just another GAF IMO. This from AMD.

  17. #39
    Dedicated Member
    Sajuuk Khar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Lol...no, mrxmedia is just another GAF IMO. This from AMD.
    And once again we need some sources or a link.......

  18. #40
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,273
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajuuk Khar View Post
    And once again we need some sources or a link.......
    Hes never able to provide them. Anytime hes asked to provide a source he just ignores it.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 04-27-2014 at 18:55.

  19. #41
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Lol...no, mrxmedia is just another GAF IMO. This from AMD.
    You just sound desperate man.

    Your source was mrxmedia. lol admit it. or provide this source of AMD.

    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Hes never able to provide them. Anytime hes asked to provide a source he just ignores it.
    He doesnt want us finding out he follows Mrxmedia... Hes a secret follower... hah

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.