Superior Member

Question Anyone play Warframe? I have questions for you as a newbie!

A friend and I recently started playing Warframe PS4 edition. We're still lvl 0. We're pleasantly surprised by this game and have a few questions for those who play or have played it.

*Is it worth spending money and upgrading?
    *Are the upgrades fun to use?
    *What advantages do upgrades provide?
    *Any particular Warframe or weapon that stands out above the rest?
    *The missions have a decent variance but what out the other planets? (We're still on Mercury) What I mean is, on Earth, is there an outdoor environment or is the game strictly a corridor shooter?

Furthermore, if you have any tips, trick and recommendations, I'm all ears

Thanks,
    Notorious
    Mouth Pounding since 95'

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousBOB View Post
    A friend and I recently started playing Warframe PS4 edition. We're still lvl 0. We're pleasantly surprised by this game and have a few questions for those who play or have played it.

*Is it worth spending money and upgrading?
    *Are the upgrades fun to use?
    *What advantages do upgrades provide?
    *Any particular Warframe or weapon that stands out above the rest?
    *The missions have a decent variance but what out the other planets? (We're still on Mercury) What I mean is, on Earth, is there an outdoor environment or is the game strictly a corridor shooter?

Furthermore, if you have any tips, trick and recommendations, I'm all ears

Thanks,
    Notorious
    - I would say it could be worth it if you get a % off with your log in bonus

- What do you mean by upgrades? Platinum tends to just let you do things faster or buy things right away

- All the warframes are some what different but there are ones that are more caster types or tank types. Volt can be a great room clearer, but having trinity for healing can make the team invincible.

- The mission types tend to stay the same over all the planets but they are introducing new ones and variations with newer patches. A lot of the planets of outside areas.

Tips...tricks.....clear out as many mission locations as you can, that way you can do more of the alert missions. It might not be economical or useful to max out every mod to full capacity.

If you need more info the wiki is good.

Thread Information