Superior Member

EA Sports, FIFA 14 and a boat load of issues

My god this game, my lasting memory of this game is that it could have been brilliant, COULD have been. The trouble is there really isnt much alternative to FIFA unless you try PES but this game is so broken i dont know where to start. A Company like EA should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Iv put a fair number of hours into the game like most years on FIFA and as theres not much out on PS4 at the moment its really one of few games i enjoy right now. But there are so many issues with it, I play a lot of Ultimate team now its has been almost impossible to do anything on the transfer market. The web app, phone app and console all keep crashing it took me over an hour to list players today then after id listed them and they finished 4 players got stuck and now i cant do anything with them. Then theres the actual game itself once out of say 10 games i get disconnected (not from psn just from ea servers) so i know its not my internet so it gets recorded as a loss and lose my DNF. Then the lag no other game i play online lags EVER but not fifa its so slow and laggy the servers are dog ****. So its at times unplayable online so thats H2H, Clubs and ultimate team that all require you to be online.

I could go on but im so sick of it if these issues arnt fixed then I wont buy 15 sorry to rant but i know im not alone
    09/10 and 10/11 PSU Forum Fantasy Premier League Winner
    London Wolves/To Hell We Ride

2. Likes Marty7787 likes this post
    Super Elite
    EA is on the name and shame list. It's a shame we can't put them on the missing list as well.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Do you feel better after that rant?
    FIFA is not the only EA game with horrendous issues. I had rant for BF4 on PC a while ago.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...F4-DICE-and-EA
    Last edited by keefy; 04-26-2014 at 20:05.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style
    I returned FIFA due to the horrid gameplay.

It feels like a bunch of idiots did the game. When I would go to switch ppl...instead of switching me to a person between the goal and the opponent dribbling....it would, half the time, switch me to someone completely out of play.

Then theres the calls. I would get slide tackled violently.....no call. I stab at the guy....and I would get a yellow.

Then theres the passing. I would press up with the control stick and the guy would pass it downward towards a player on the complete opposite side of the field.

The game is just bad. I'm not a big sports video games fan....and getting Madden and FIFA remind me of why.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    All of EA's games have went to ****. All of them. Thank god they don't own the rights for baseball.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    CrazyShady
    Items User name style
    I recently played NFL 2K5 on my PS2 right after playing madden on my PS4, and literally wanted to update the teams rosters in 2K5 manually so that I could play the game with current players. Its literally light years better than every single madden that has been released. I can't understand how a company can continue to work and be "proud" of their ****e games year after year. I will not be buying a single EA title this gen unless I actually see significant improvement (like that'll happen).

Its just extremely unfortunate that EA has power over all of my sports gaming needs, besides baseball thank the gaming gods

PSN: CrazyShady GAMERTAG: CrazyShady44
    PS4 | PS Vita| Xbox 360 | PS3

Thread Information