Superior Member

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-

GTA5 and L.A Noire not working

Yeah, so a few months ago i started getting an error code when trying to start L.A Noire, so i Googled the code and it said that it could be fixed by starting the PS3 in safe mode and to format the system and restore the file system.

So did all that and i was still getting the error code when trying to start L.A Noire. So went to play GTA instead and obviously because i had formatted the PS3 i had to start again. So i was escaping the bank place in the 1st mission when it freezed....

I tried a few times to see if the PS3 was just having a moment, but it kept doing it at the same place. And now i can't get past the damn loading screens at the start of the game! Its not jammed cause the music is playing, and the hints and tips are still changing and the loading circle is still rotating.

Question is, have i played my last game of GTA or can this be fixed? If its my PS3 that's bottled it then i'd guess i have
    Nico Rosberg Sergio Perez Kevin Magnussen

If it's a disc you should try cleaning it.

Thread Information