View Poll Results: Did you like the BF4 campaign?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

0 0%
  • Nay

1 100.00%

Thread: BF4 campaign

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

BF4 campaign

What a pile of garbage it is and whats more, easy.

I finished it a few days ago on hard and was hardly pressed, the only time was the tank section because the enemy tanks literally teleport in out of nowhere once you reach a certain point in the map, I watched t happen once i knew where they spawned.

I watched all the cut scenes and listened to them yet had no idea what the heck the story was about, and the ending "battle" I use that term loosely because it was one of the easiest parts of the game.

IF you are a single player kind of person you will feel ripped off. I really wish they skipped the single player and concentrate on the multi like they did in the first few games.

FYI Omar from the Wire is in it if you didn't recognise his voice that is.

FFS the poll didn't work.

Did you enjoy the campign?
    Last edited by keefy; 04-26-2014 at 05:51.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    I have never BF4 I do have BF3 on PS3 but the campaign in that was ****e too a lot of people like myself think the BF series should be just MP mode only and no SP mode at all but for 90% of the fans they love SP and thing of it as a bonus, I don't I see it as last min tacked on crap

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, WD 1TB Blue 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Elite Sage
    Haven't even touched the single player and I don't think I ever will. As Nakatomi said, it's probably just tacked on ****

BBK.. Tapa. Talked.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    You are not missing much if you never play it, I do not know why they bother because it really is crap, the story is confusing, the script is dire and its so easy ti offers little challenge and like you guys said it does feel like its tacked on in the last minute.

Thread Information