Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Justice League Movie Announced

...and Snyder is set to direct. WB, haste and desperation is not a virtue... good luck.

First came “Man of Steel.” Next up is “Batman vs. Superman.” And then, “Justice League.”

Confirming the studio’s plans for a movie based on its iconic super-team for the first time,Warner Bros. president of worldwide production Greg Silverman said the studio has set plans to make a “Justice League” movie.

Like “Man of Steel” and its follow-up, which starts production next month, “Justice League” will be directed by Zack Snyder. Henry Cavill is expected to return as Superman, along with Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot, who play Batman and Wonder Woman, respectively, in 2016’s “Man of Steel” sequel tentatively titled “Batman vs. Superman.”

“It will be a further expansion of this universe,” said Mr. Silverman. “’Superman vs Batman’ will lead into ‘Justice League.’”

A script is still in development and Warner has not set a release date, though the movie is unlikely to come out before 2018. Mr. Silverman would not comment on what other heroes might join Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman in the movie. However the studio has recently been casting the role of Cyborg, a half-robotic hero who is expected to have a cameo in “Batman vs. Superman” and then appear in “Justice League.” Other DC heroes who have been in Justice League comic books include Aquaman, Flash and Green Lantern.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    The cartoon opening has to be one of the best:

Let's hope the full blown Big screen adaptation can match it.

Still on the fence regarding Batman vs Superman tbh. I'll give it a chance if that film impresses
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    I don't know why they trust this director so much, i have a feeling Batman Vs Superman will be a flop.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

reaper of souls
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Oooh I thought they were doing a Cyborg film, didn't know he was just going to appear. Hopefully he'll get a decent enough back story

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I liked all of Snyder's movies until Man of Steel. While some of the actions scenes were impressive, overall it was kind of a mess.

I'm going into Batman VS Superman and The Justice League with low expectations.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    So, he's going to completely ignore the ****fest that was Green Lantern then?

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    The cartoon opening has to be one of the best:

Let's hope the full blown Big screen adaptation can match it.

Still on the fence regarding Batman vs Superman tbh. I'll give it a chance if that film impresses
    You didnt even pick the the good intro

Thread Information