Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    the funny thing is that i think these series might actually have some following. MS might end up having more TV shows than games. hey, it's all about making money right?

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    If you had read the thread, you woudl know I consider any game with a large budget and resources behind it Triple A.
    I also agree with other who have said it has little to do with the actual quality of the product.

I dont consider Naughty Dog SOnys only AAA studio based on MY creiteria.
    Based on the criteria put forward by you and others, then clearly they are.

Becuase you seem to think any studio is only AAA if there last game was any good.

Keep up the crusade
    I hope you realize you just proved what I said.
    Actually not really. It just proved a point that you like using loose definition of AAA with MS games and very stringent one on Sony.

I personally consider 60 dollars with 80 plus metascore game as AAA. in that case, I got 9 studios qualifying for AAA studios for Sony and 2 on MS. I don't even know why you brought up Sony to discussion. You are just embrassing MS further.

Keep up with trying to use very loose definition of AAA to make MS look better

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    Actually not really.
    No really ya kinda did. Sure you added Team ICO in the mix, but other than that.
    It just proved a point that you like using loose definition of AAA with MS games and very stringent one on Sony.
    MY definition of AAA does not change between whomever is making the game. I was merely pointing out what OTHERS consider AAA.
    Please don't say I said that applied to one vs the other because thats not what I said, again everyone who reads this threads can see what I posted, don't try and make this into some sort of "you said" ****, I'm sick of that, I'm pretty sure most people are tired of it too, I wont reply to you if you come back at me with that, my posts are in the thread, people can make up their own mind as to what I said, they don't need you interpreting every single thing I said into what you think I meant.
    I personally consider 60 dollars with 80 plus metascore game as AAA. in that case, I got 9 studios qualifying for AAA studios for Sony and 2 on MS. I don't even know why you brought up Sony to discussion. You are just embrassing MS further.

Keep up with trying to use very loose definition of AAA to make MS look better

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    No really ya kinda did. Sure you added Team ICO in the mix, but other than that.
    Uhh. I said so called definition of AAA I was using was 80 and above. so no. I didnt just add ICO, it adds far more studios.

MY definition of AAA does not change between whomever is making the game. I was merely pointing out what OTHERS consider AAA.
    Please don't say I said that applied to one vs the other because thats not what I said, again everyone who reads this threads can see what I posted, don't try and make this into some sort of "you said" ****, I'm sick of that, I'm pretty sure most people are tired of it too, I wont reply to you if you come back at me with that, my posts are in the thread, people can make up their own mind as to what I said, they don't need you interpreting every single thing I said into what you think I meant.
    Dude. I've caught you many times quote on quote directly contradicting yourself because you were proven wrong.

If you don't want to be called out and quoted, then stop changing your stance because you were proven wrong.

Thread Information