Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 82
  1. #51
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,588
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    122,076 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    i think spiderman 2 was just confirmed for X1 as well but it's only digital for some reason.

  2. #52
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,384
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    45,836 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Honestly the only 3 games that seem promising this year are Destiny, Halo (X1) and The Division (could could be pushed to 2015 and possibly be ****ed up by ubisoft)
    No love for DriveClub, The Order, Planetside 2 or Deep Down?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Spiderman 2 can go on the PS4 list as well. I doubt the XB1 will be seeing the game. Nevermind, looks like it is on the list.
    Actually it has just shown up on the store... apparently

    http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/04...ownload/82958/

  3. #53
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,540
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    81,716 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    i think spiderman 2 was just confirmed for X1 as well but it's only digital for some reason.
    Gamestop shows it as a May 8th release. Guess it does get a physical copy? Weird that the digital copy is out now and the physical copy 9 days later..

  4. #54
    Superior Member
    thanatos144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Stuart, Florida, United States
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    8,866 (0 Banked)
    i know people will try and draw comparisons to Xbox one being like the ps3 was.........There is a difference. the PS3 was a more powerful console then the 360 it just sucked monkey balls to develop for where the 360 wasn't....Sony learned from its mistake where as Microsoft didn't learn from Sony's mistake. Xbox is a complected mess of a console and what makes it nothing like the PS3 is that it is considerably weaker then its competition. even cloud magic isn't going to help that.
    Last edited by thanatos144; 04-30-2014 at 08:24.

  5. #55
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,090
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    63,856 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    This is about me, and only me. I feel that the XB1 is severely lacking in terms of good exclusives, coupled with lower quality multiplatform games. I feel Sony has the better exclusives out. And I am judging this off my personal experience with all the games.
    Then what does this mean?

    People with both a PS4 and XB1, really have no reason to play the XB1
    if its about you, why did you say people? Its sounds like you said people with xb1 have no reason to play it.




    To answer your question, the PS4 received Final Fantasy 14, inFAMOUS, and MLB The Show. Then put those together with every single multiplatform game that has released. Because every single one has been better on the PS4.
    can you play the show right now? I said what besides infamous, and by sony. MLB is supposed to be released in early may so that leaves only FF.

    This is how I have come to these feelings towards my XB1. You can feel differently of course. Nobody is saying there is a right or wrong answer here. Just opinion vs opinion.
    yea, i know its opinion but is this accurate?
    PS4 has at least released some games since launch. FF14, inFAMOUS, MLB The Show, The Last of Us (in a few weeks)
    I guess you meant sony. you are implying that xb1 hasn't released anything since launch.

  6. Likes Yungstar 2006 likes this post
  7. #56
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,588
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    122,076 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    umm don't think it matters when the game is going to be released. he's looking forward to those releases. why does your criteria matter when we're talking about what he's looking forward to?

  8. Likes mistercrow likes this post
  9. #57
    Veteran
    snooper71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Posts
    4,441
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    16,607 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    can you play the show right now? I said what besides infamous, and by Sony.
    It's funny how you keep playing the BY SONY card yet 3/4 of the games you named for the X1 are NOT by MS. You also forgot a lot of games available to the PS4. You have no problem naming xbl/indie games to support your x1 arguement but forget all those on the PS4 (resogun, warframe, DC universe). What's next? "Oh but they're also on PC"?

    At this point, your goal posts are as wide as the entire ****ing football field!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

  10. Likes sainraja , mistercrow, Christopher , Omar likes this post
  11. #58
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,971
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    28,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    No games worth a damn. Multiplats run better on the PS4.

    Since launch, what has come out? Titanfall? Thats great if I were an online gamer. There is nothing releasing.

    People with both a PS4 and XB1, really have no reason to play the XB1. And when June rolls around, both consoles will be tied for retail exclusives. PS4 still wins with digital exclusives.

    PS4 has at least released some games since launch. FF14, inFAMOUS, MLB The Show, The Last of Us (in a few weeks)

    Im sitting here looking at what I should get on the XB1, and I see nothing. So ya, the XB1 is very disappointing to me.
    So, that's the real point of the thread. Just to tell the world that PS4 is the bestist.

    Should move this thread to the V's section.

  12. #59
    Dedicated Member
    Sajuuk Khar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    9,621 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    So, that's the real point of the thread. Just to tell the world that PS4 is the bestist.

    Should move this thread to the V's section.
    It has turned into a Vs thread, but it actually started quite civil and realistic with suggesting just waiting for E3.

  13. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  14. #60
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,582
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    33,888 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Really, that counts as enough games for you? One of which is a redone version of a ps3 game from 2013?

    Honestly, I don't see why anybody would buy either console. With Titanfall and Infamous being disappointments and watch dogs being questionable, there really doesn't seem to be anything worthwhile till the latter half of this year.
    This is what ive been saying for so long, we were all mugs for buying them early with such a hue lack of decent games on both consoles. but hey ho!!

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  15. #61
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,582
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    33,888 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Also, this is lethals thread so ill leave it upto him if he wants to move/close etc.

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  16. #62
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,540
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    81,716 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    So, that's the real point of the thread. Just to tell the world that PS4 is the bestist.

    Should move this thread to the V's section.
    Read the thread. It is clearly about me wondering if I should sell my Xbox One.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Then what does this mean?
    It means that is my opinion. You find one single sentence and try to change the entire meaning of the thread. Where I speak about myself numerous times, you seem to find one single sentence where I mentioned "people". That was not an open invitation to change the direction of the thread. It was still about me deciding what to do with the XB1.

    You always get so damn defensive in regards to anything Xbox. I am not happy with the console right now, and I am not happy with the games, or the quality of the games.

    I am going to give Microsoft a chance to show me what they have in store for their console at E3. If I am not impressed, then I may sell the console, or box it up and store it in the closet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    can you play the show right now?
    A few of my friends already have it for their PS4. So..... The game releases officially this Friday.
    Last edited by Lethal; 04-30-2014 at 14:57.

  17. #63
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,588
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    122,076 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    but can you play it now, right this moment, as you read? because X1 needs this advantage as long as possible and we still have two days left. in your face PS fanboys! ha haaa!

  18. Likes Lethal likes this post
  19. #64
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,643
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    14,030 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    but can you play it now, right this moment, as you read? because X1 needs this advantage as long as possible and we still have two days left. in your face PS fanboys! ha haaa!
    Haha sufi, you were doing so well yesterday with your new found state of peace, then u bit again..

    I liked that one too about what u can play right now, and the one where he talks about what Sony has released, keyword being sony, because any other games just don't count. Very lawyer like.

    Just breathe deep next time and say "serenity now" 10 times.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  20. Likes Omar likes this post
  21. #65
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,588
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    122,076 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

  22. #66
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,643
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    14,030 (0 Banked)
    Lmao.

    Back to to the OP, most here understand what you mean lethal. I've seen the x1 at my friends and its a nice system. Like last gen with PS3, I'm sure it's going to have some great games, it's just off to a slow start.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  23. Likes Lethal likes this post
  24. #67
    Master Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,587
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    17,080 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I won't be buying an xbone until MS prove that they won't go the route of the 360. Have exclusives and then slack off. $299 is the max I'll pay if they continue to bring the exclusives years from now.
    N.F.G

  25. #68
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,090
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    63,856 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I know what he's saying and I understand why. I just don't get the double standards. Wanting to sell your console because of the lack of games that interested you is one thing, but saying people don't have anything to play is far from the truth. The fact is that ps4 really is no better. It's sort of dry on both sides. It's seems like ps4 was given a pass for its lack of exclusive games at launch. It's not like people go into these situation blind not knowing what to expect.


    IRONRANGER6 Tapatalk

  26. #69
    Master Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,587
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    17,080 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I know what he's saying and I understand why. I just don't get the double standards. Wanting to sell your console because of the lack of games that interested you is one thing, but saying people don't have anything to play is far from the truth. The fact is that ps4 really is no better. It's sort of dry on both sides. It's seems like ps4 was given a pass for its lack of exclusive games at launch. It's not like people go into these situation blind not knowing what to expect.


    IRONRANGER6 Tapatalk
    You sure didn't cry foul when MS was ****ing up these last 4 years with the 360. 4 exclusives. 2 of them release each year. MS fans are a funny bunch this gen. "They don't need exclusives. The 360 is selling fine without them. They're making profits."
    N.F.G

  27. #70
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,588
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    122,076 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I know what he's saying and I understand why. I just don't get the double standards. Wanting to sell your console because of the lack of games that interested you is one thing, but saying people don't have anything to play is far from the truth. The fact is that ps4 really is no better. It's sort of dry on both sides. It's seems like ps4 was given a pass for its lack of exclusive games at launch. It's not like people go into these situation blind not knowing what to expect.


    IRONRANGER6 Tapatalk
    they went blind into PS3's launch because we were under the impression that Sony was going to back it well...considering how successful the PS2 was. however, eventually Sony did pick up. the problem is, there's not much indication that MS is going to do more than last generation...i'm sure they will announce plenty of games at E3 but looking at how robust their first party was last generation in the first two to three years, it remains to be seen if they will do more than they have so far.

    i mean, other than announcing obscure titles that may not come out until 2015 or more, they really haven't shown much at all. from Sony's side, we have seen at least a few titles being "shown" in the first 6 months. Planet Side 2 was already known, then Order was announced, and now H1Z1 and FFIV just came out as well as Infamous, MLB coming out with the TLOU port, we got a SOCOM game in the mix but it's not first party but it will likely be an exclusive, we got DriveClub coming out...what is there coming out on the X1 this year again?

  28. #71
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Read the thread. It is clearly about me wondering if I should sell my Xbox One. It means that is my opinion. You find one single sentence and try to change the entire meaning of the thread. Where I speak about myself numerous times, you seem to find one single sentence where I mentioned "people". That was not an open invitation to change the direction of the thread. It was still about me deciding what to do with the XB1. You always get so damn defensive in regards to anything Xbox. I am not happy with the console right now, and I am not happy with the games, or the quality of the games. I am going to give Microsoft a chance to show me what they have in store for their console at E3. If I am not impressed, then I may sell the console, or box it up and store it in the closet. A few of my friends already have it for their PS4. So..... The game releases officially this Friday.
    I thought it comes out on May 6? This Friday would really be nice.

  29. #72
    Master Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,587
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    17,080 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    they went blind into PS3's launch because we were under the impression that Sony was going to back it well...considering how successful the PS2 was. however, eventually Sony did pick up. the problem is, there's not much indication that MS is going to do more than last generation...i'm sure they will announce plenty of games at E3 but looking at how robust their first party was last generation in the first two to three years, it remains to be seen if they will do more than they have so far.

    i mean, other than announcing obscure titles that may not come out until 2015 or more, they really haven't shown much at all. from Sony's side, we have seen at least a few titles being "shown" in the first 6 months. Planet Side 2 was already known, then Order was announced, and now H1Z1 and FFIV just came out as well as Infamous, MLB coming out with the TLOU port, we got a SOCOM game in the mix but it's not first party but it will likely be an exclusive, we got DriveClub coming out...what is there coming out on the X1 this year again?
    Sunset overdrive, halo, quantum break, project spark.
    N.F.G

  30. #73
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,090
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    63,856 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    they went blind into PS3's launch because we were under the impression that Sony was going to back it well...considering how successful the PS2 was. however, eventually Sony did pick up. the problem is, there's not much indication that MS is going to do more than last generation...i'm sure they will announce plenty of games at E3 but looking at how robust their first party was last generation in the first two to three years, it remains to be seen if they will do more than they have so far.

    i mean, other than announcing obscure titles that may not come out until 2015 or more, they really haven't shown much at all. from Sony's side, we have seen at least a few titles being "shown" in the first 6 months. Planet Side 2 was already known, then Order was announced, and now H1Z1 and FFIV just came out as well as Infamous, MLB coming out with the TLOU port, we got a SOCOM game in the mix but it's not first party but it will likely be an exclusive, we got DriveClub coming out...what is there coming out on the X1 this year again?
    I'm not gonna go and make a list of games that's coming out. Like I said before, if people want to ignore what they've released and pretend that ms didn't announce games at E-3, then go right ahead. As we have found out, there is a big difference in announcing a game and releasing one.




    IRONRANGER6 Tapatalk

  31. #74
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,588
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    122,076 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Sunset overdrive, halo, quantum break, project spark.
    is quantum break coming out this year? and we don't even know if it will be a new halo this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I'm not gonna go and make a list of games that's coming out. Like I said before, if people want to ignore what they've released and pretend that ms didn't announce games at E-3, then go right ahead. As we have found out, there is a big difference in announcing a game and releasing one.




    IRONRANGER6 Tapatalk
    and how many of the announced games are good and which ones are coming out this year? hence why i asked.

    already released, meaning at launch right? because they haven't done anything, to my knowledge, since then. that's the whole point i'm trying to make.

    you think it's going to be somehow like Sony was...well, not saying they are not going to come out with games this year, but do realize that it's not going to replicate the PS3 because Sony worked their asses off to focus on gaming first and now their console is focused on gaming too...whereas MS just announced a bunch of TV shows.

    what else do you want me to say? they will surely announce games at E3 and some might come out this year, no doubt. but Sony is also going to announce new games at E3...and guess what, they already have a big list of games that were announced after launch and should be out this year.

    comprende?

  32. #75
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,009
    Rep Power
    113
    Points
    44,376 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    No love for DriveClub, The Order, Planetside 2 or Deep Down?



    Actually it has just shown up on the store... apparently

    http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/04...ownload/82958/
    I don't know about everybody else, but the main racers on consoles that seemed to be good and popular (widest appeal) were Gran Turismo, PGR and Forza. (mostly GT for me) So compared to those games, driveclub doesn't really do anything for me.

    Planetside 2 looks OK, but the main attraction of it seems to be the scale of the game. (not sure how well that would work out on consoles) As far as gameplay mechanics go, I think it is a bit too close to a twitch shooter.

    While the order looks like it could be a decent game, I don't have any interest in fantasy "historical" type games with special powers/weapons.

    Deep Down looks even less appealing to me than the order.

    I prefer modern/futuristic realistic or sci/fi rpg's and shooters. Which is what halo, destiny and the division are.



    Quote Originally Posted by 33x View Post
    This is what ive been saying for so long, we were all mugs for buying them early with such a hue lack of decent games on both consoles. but hey ho!!
    Yeah it is befuddling. I don't see any compelling reason for the amount of next gen console so far aside from them being the latest shiny thing. In fact I think this sends a bd message to sony/MS that they can release consoles with any decent games or even finished operating systems and still do well in sales.

    I can't believe I'm saying this but the 360/ps3 still have more to offer than the next gen consoles at this point.

    I'll "jump in" when the first pricedrops/decent bundles come. Until then I will sit on the sidelines and watch in puzzlement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    is quantum break coming out this year? and we don't even know if it will be a new halo this year.


    and how many of the announced games are good and which ones are coming out this year? hence why i asked.

    already released, meaning at launch right? because they haven't done anything, to my knowledge, since then. that's the whole point i'm trying to make.

    you think it's going to be somehow like Sony was...well, not saying they are not going to come out with games this year, but do realize that it's not going to replicate the PS3 because Sony worked their asses off to focus on gaming first and now their console is focused on gaming too...whereas MS just announced a bunch of TV shows.

    what else do you want me to say? they will surely announce games at E3 and some might come out this year, no doubt. but Sony is also going to announce new games at E3...and guess what, they already have a big list of games that were announced after launch and should be out this year.

    comprende?
    There will be at least 1 "new" halo game this year. With the possibility of a Halo 2 anniversary as well.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.