Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    is quantum break coming out this year? and we don't even know if it will be a new halo this year.

and how many of the announced games are good and which ones are coming out this year? hence why i asked.

already released, meaning at launch right? because they haven't done anything, to my knowledge, since then. that's the whole point i'm trying to make.

you think it's going to be somehow like Sony was...well, not saying they are not going to come out with games this year, but do realize that it's not going to replicate the PS3 because Sony worked their asses off to focus on gaming first and now their console is focused on gaming too...whereas MS just announced a bunch of TV shows.

what else do you want me to say? they will surely announce games at E3 and some might come out this year, no doubt. but Sony is also going to announce new games at E3...and guess what, they already have a big list of games that were announced after launch and should be out this year.

comprende?
    Ms has also announced games will be be out this year. People have been playing the beta for one of them for weeks now. I'm not going to speculate on what's good. Still the double standard here is amazing.

IRONRANGER6 Tapatalk

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by 33x View Post
    we were all mugs for buying them early with such a hue lack of decent games on both consoles. but hey ho!!
    just wrong, i wish't i'd bought my PS4 sooner.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Then what does this mean?

if its about you, why did you say people? Its sounds like you said people with xb1 have no reason to play it.

can you play the show right now? I said what besides infamous, and by sony. MLB is supposed to be released in early may so that leaves only FF.

yea, i know its opinion but is this accurate?

I guess you meant sony. you are implying that xb1 hasn't released anything since launch.
    Remember when you told people that they were reading too much into stuff that you said?

Medicine/advice, take it, your own.

/thread
    I am the oncoming storm.

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    Remember when you told people that they were reading too much into stuff that you said?

/thread
    Ok...cool. Just so you know, I quoted you word for word on that statement. You don't owe me explanations. The word people is plural so I assumed you weren't just talking about you .

IRONRANGER6 Tapatalk

5. Likes Yungstar 2006 likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Ok...cool. Just so you know, I quoted you word for word on that statement. You don't owe me explanations. The word people is plural so I assumed you weren't just talking about you .

IRONRANGER6 Tapatalk
    What are you on about?

Regardless of what exatly you are yapping on with; the concept REMAINS THE SAME (whether you quoted 3 letters or none, or you were addressing me, or no one).

'DON'T READ INTO THINGS (TOO MUCH)' is as plain as bloody day.

Don't. Try. And. Wriggle. Your. Way. Out. Of. Another. Discussion. That. You're. Conceding.

Again....

I am the oncoming storm.

7. Likes Two4DaMoney , AttackTitan likes this post
    Forum Overseer
    Ms has also announced games will be be out this year. People have been playing the beta for one of them for weeks now. I'm not going to speculate on what's good. Still the double standard here is amazing.
    IRONRANGER6 Tapatalk
    yeah project spark i know. what other games they announced are coming out this year? i like how you want to prove so badly about double standards and yet you shy away from getting into the conversation. i need names.

/thread
    owie.

Super Moderator

PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder

/thread
    We have a winner!

I am closing the thread now as I have had some good feedback from many of you, and I have decided to wait to see what E3 has to offer. Sufi made some good points about how I will end up buying another one if I do sell it. He knows me too well.......

10. Likes Christopher , Admartian likes this post

Thread Information