Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

PSN ID
    Ra0ul_Duke00
    I use a downloaded copy on PS3, and in multi player I have to restart the console atleast once a hour, due to freezing. Its really a bummer because I dig the game.

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by bru_sek View Post
    I've run into a couple problems but I think people are mostly overdramatizing it.
    do you have the PS3 version or the PS4 version? and when did you buy the game?

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    The bug that wipes out your campaign still isnt fixed either. This game is a POS. I'll be trading it towards my next game purchase.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Captncoke49
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    The bug that wipes out your campaign still isnt fixed either. This game is a POS. I'll be trading it towards my next game purchase.
    I second that. It's the one game I've played the least out of my library of games.

Forum Overseer
    yeah, it's like they don't give a ****. they know people will come back for more.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    it's a great shooter, one of the best but it's the best shooter available imo, not the best ever.

i think primarily due to the limitations that arise from the modes that the game sports.

e.g. think about this long and hard...long...and...hard...do you not always feel the need to keep running to the objective because you just never have enough time? what i've noticed is that the first minute of the game generally decides who is the winner, not always but i have seen this pattern.

do you not feel sometimes that you run more often than think of strategies? i feel that way a lot. especially since i love strategy and there are times you just don't have time for it, so you end up running and gunning or running and getting shot on the way. that is a huge problem with the game's mechanics.

the custom rooms fix this issue but not everyone puts up high tickets and sometimes high tickets can get boring. i just feel that they need to take out the ticket aspect and think of other ways to have us play the game. i have never liked the conquest mode...or even the rush mode...the game has a lot of potential but the modes stop the game from becoming what it could be.

too much rushing, constant rushing. if you don't rush, you aren't contributing imo. and yes, you do need the vehicle guys too, but the point is, you need foot soldiers to win the game and you need people who know how to take points.

so when i try to win, i win...when i hold back and chill...i notice a lot of the times, we lose. i get tired of that crap sometimes. there isn't a middle ground in this game for me.

Insane high High tickets suck because 1 team always gets pushed back to base and then spawn camped foro the rest of the match which can take ages. Its dull and boring for both teams.
    I see some morons in vehicles drive or fly off to the FIRST flag and capture it they should let the foot soldiers cap those and go for the furthest.

Believe me you are not missing much in the campaign side of things, its mediocre at best.

----------------
    ITs a bit lame but whenever I see someone post a BF4 video made on last gen I laugh at how bad it looks.
    Last edited by keefy; 05-07-2014 at 05:08.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I finished the campaign actually and I thought I would replay certain missions but the save was gone. But tbh the online aint nothing to holler about either. I enjoyed playing Titanfall more than I did this game.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-07-2014 at 05:41.

Thread Information