Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 38 of 38
  1. #26
    Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2014
    PSN ID
    The_No1_Threat
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    So anyone interested in my code will have to wait til next week. I'm going to lower the price.

    So now instead of $30, I'll take $25 for my PSVita Borderlands 2. Of course, it'll include the dlc.

    By the way, to the rest of you offering your Borderlands 2, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell people your price or if you're giving it away for free.

    Thank you.
    I was still hoping for $30 lol, but I can accept $25 to whomever wants it.

  2. #27
    Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2014
    PSN ID
    LOLimTommy
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    If there is one available I would love to purchase one from you

  3. #28
    I've subscribed to this thread for email updates one each post. Still going to sell mine for $30. If someone on this forum doesn't want to snag the voucher, a friend of mine is willing to help me sell it elsewhere, so no worries. I'll probably end-up using the money to get The Sly Cooper Collection for PS Vita when it comes out later this month... (hrnnnngh)

    UPDATE: Amazon has updated my estimated delivery (May 15th - 17th)
    Last edited by SPATZI; 05-09-2014 at 10:57.

  4. #29
    Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2014
    PSN ID
    LOLimTommy
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SPATZI View Post
    I've subscribed to this thread for email updates one each post. Still going to sell mine for $30. If someone on this forum doesn't want to snag the voucher, a friend of mine is willing to help me sell it elsewhere, so no worries. I'll probably end-up using the money to get The Sly Cooper Collection for PS Vita when it comes out later this month... (hrnnnngh)

    UPDATE: Amazon has updated my estimated delivery (May 15th - 17th)
    I'd buy the code off of you for $30 I cant pm because im a newbie but you can email me at lolimtommy@gmail.com

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLimTommy View Post
    I'd buy the code off of you for $30 I cant pm because im a newbie but you can email me at lolimtommy@gmail.com
    Sure thing, Tommy! The bundle should arrive in about a week or so... I'll keep you posted. You can subscribe this thread by clicking on 'thread tools' to receive email updates.

  6. #31
    Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2014
    PSN ID
    Ra0ul_Duke00
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Was looking for day of transaction, so picked one up one eBay for good price, great game very pleased, been playing for a few days now, even revisited ps3 due to the cross save happy vault hunting

  7. #32
    My PS Vita bundle should be coming in today. If anyone wants to contact me about grabbing my $30 Borderlands 2 + DLC offer, please let me know on this thread and list your email / PM me / reply to this post so I know who to contact.

  8. #33
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    54
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    My Vita came in today. My Borderlands 2 voucher is available!

    Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) and Bravely Default (3DS)

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    My Vita came in today. My Borderlands 2 voucher is available!
    Ditto.

  10. #35
    Newbie
    italodance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    PSN ID
    italodancemp3
    Age
    32
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    Wrong reply
    Last edited by italodance; 05-18-2014 at 06:19.
    PSN: italodancemp3

    Purchased Physical PSVITA Games: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster,Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus,Metal Gear Solid HD Collection,Resistance: Burning Skies,FIFA14

    Purchased Digital PSVITA Games: Muramasa Rebirth,Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate,Dead Nation,FEZ,SteamWorld Dig,Need for Speed: Most Wanted,Gunslugs,Earth Defence Force 2017 Portable,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus,Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition,Uncharted: Golden Abyss,Dead or Alive 5 Plus

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    My Vita came in today. My Borderlands 2 voucher is available!
    Hey man, if you're still looking to sell your Borderlands 2 Vita code, shoot me an email at hailterrapins@gmail.com

    I'll respond as quickly as I can.

  12. #37
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    54
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by atranzy View Post
    Hey man, if you're still looking to sell your Borderlands 2 Vita code, shoot me an email at hailterrapins@gmail.com

    I'll respond as quickly as I can.
    It sold, but maybe someone else in this thread has one available.

    Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) and Bravely Default (3DS)

  13. #38
    Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2014
    PSN ID
    Katfish711
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Hope you have a fast internet connection! Going on 12+ hours now DL'ing using my codes!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.