Hybrid View

Trials Fusion PS4

Hey everyone,

Just had quick look and couldn't see a thread dedicated to this game which i recently picked up. Good game lots of fun but can be equally frustrating trying to complete the harder levels lol.

I was seeing if anyone else had this game and i could add you up on PSN. I find competing with the times and ghosts set by your friends is one of the best features of the game. Currently don't have many on my friends list who have this so would be good to find a few players.

Cheers

the-griffster-91

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    The demo was fun, but wouldn 't spend €20 on it. Will buy it when it's around €10

PSN ID
    chev327flatout
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaas View Post
    The demo was fun, but wouldn't spend 20 on it. Will buy it when it's around 10
    I want the game too but i just cannot bring myself to pay $20 for it. Just not worth it to me... I am itching to buy it though.

I am the type who hates digital and will only go that route if the game is on sale (and usually dirt cheap on sale)... because you are tied down to that game FOREVER when you go digital. If I could buy it for $20 and then when I know I will never play it again I could trade my rights back to the PSN store for a credit I would do it... until they offer something like this then I will stick with physical and or digital sales.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by chev327fox View Post
    I want the game too but i just cannot bring myself to pay $20 for it. Just not worth it to me... I am itching to buy it though. I am the type who hates digital and will only go that route if the game is on sale (and usually dirt cheap on sale)... because you are tied down to that game FOREVER when you go digital. If I could buy it for $20 and then when I know I will never play it again I could trade my rights back to the PSN store for a credit I would do it... until they offer something like this then I will stick with physical and or digital sales.
    You know that Trials is also on disc right?

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    You know that Trials is also on disc right?
    The game is $60 on disc in Australia, what a joke its more expensive them most Vita/3Ds games.
    If I ever see it for $20au including all DLC i'll get it.
    Last edited by mickice; 05-04-2014 at 19:49.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    The game is $60 on disc in Australia, what a joke its more expensive them most Vita/3Ds games. If I ever see it for $20au including all DLC i'll get it.
    Wow, thats a rip off. And I thought $20 was steep. lol

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    On the PC I'm currently on the Master levels and holy crap... I've only done the first 2 levels of Master and the second one took me over 40 minutes to finish, THAT WAS HARD!

Elite Guru
    I couldn't decide as thought 16 was a bit steep for the type of game. However, after a few friends told me how entertaining it is, I couldn't pass up - glad I didn't. Great little game, made even more addictive with the quest to keep top of your friends list.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Yeah initially I was going to wait because I thought 20 bucks was a little steep. But I went and got it and I'm really enjoying it.

Thats fair enough Vaas, i would recommend picking it up when cheaper, the ability to create and play levels developed by the community helps add value as its pretty much unlimited supply of levels. Varsh i too just unlocked the master levels and im stuck on level 1 haha!

Mistercrow, goo glad you are enjoying the game ill add you both on psn when im back home

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Bought it on a whim, just for something else to play...glad i did. Really enjoying it..playing the game bits at a time rather than a 3, 4, 5 hour session. Gotten to the hard level fairly quickly...proper satisfying when you finish a track minus any mistakes after the 953th attempt.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    The game looks really fun. And I just tried the demo, that was extremely short, and I feel like this could be really fun (and frustrating) to play. But I'm still not sure if I feel that I wanna pay the price it's at right now. The user generated tracks and the track editor certainly makes this game more tempting to get, but still, I don't know. I'll have to think about it for a while.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    I downloaded the demo and it's a good time killer, but I can't see dropping $20 on it right now. Especially with MLB The Show dropping tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Boboulus
    Do you get anything right away if you buy the season pass right now? Or do you have to wait for the first DLC to come out later?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Funny enough, my son had a psn card for $20,he loved the game and wanted to order it. I have to say, the more I played the more I liked. Still not sure if it was worth the money, but it's been fun for us to compete.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style
    More of you ****ers need to get this game b/c Monkey Claw is NO CHALLENGE!!!!

In all the stunt runs in the first 2 areas...I've gotten under the 8K mark in the leaderboards.

SOMEONE COME CHALLENGE ME!!!!

Thread Information