Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    After a slow start I'm really getting into Golden Abyss. Just a shame there probably won't be another one. The vita controls aren't really forced on you as much as the reviews said. Just menus and balancing really. I've been using the classic console controls for the most part. The motion controls to tweak aim are pretty handy though.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Racing Game Fanatic!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    It's like the shooting in MGS HD Collection, really hard to start off with but once you get used to which buttons control what it's actually fairly easy!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So I've been pleasantly surprised. The other night I decided to go ahead and downalod Assassin's Creed Liberation as it is only 6.29 with the PS PLUS discount.

On the consoles ACs I am currently stuck on Brotherhood, but I thought it would be ok to get Liberation because its story has nothing to do with Desmond.

I got to say this might be my favorite of the games I've played so far, the bite sized missions really lends itself well to the portable platform and just the usual addicting nature of synchronising the maps and 100% each mission. This may sound crazy, but I'm starting to think this game suits the handheld better than the console..especially how you can just put it into sleep mode and jump instantly back in.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Thread Information