Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Lmao. We got you, substance, X2 and yungstar. lol Anyway so yeah your theory has been shown to be bs. The very fact that its selling still disproves it. Using that theory in that other thread was just a convenient way for you to bash on Infamous like you do all PS4 exclusives
    Err, on a PS4 site talking about PS4 games should be the norm. Frankly all I think I really did was highlight how dead this place is. I wasn't bashing infamous, I was just saying there didnt seem to be much buzz, for any game currently out there.
    thats all. Ironic to hear you cry about people here bashing on the Xbox when you do the same thing to PS4 and its games.
    Where? Where have I bashed on the PS4 or it's games?

Your double standards are both constant and blatant. Also very convenient to compare sales of a game only available on one platform against a game available on 3.
    PMSL, go fetch these bashing quotes of mine regarding infamous or Killzone, or even the PS4 for that matter.

You cant go calling people out and have zero evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    No one talks on forums these days, so saying:

is disingenuous.
    How is it disingenuous, you just said it your self?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post

How is it disingenuous, you just said it your self?
    Because singling it out as PS fans not talking about it on a PS site (your point); is.

The fact that hardly anyone talks about anything on a forum (my point); isn't.

EDIT: Don't be wriggly..
    Last edited by Admartian; 05-08-2014 at 22:54.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Err, on a PS4 site talking about PS4 games should be the norm. Frankly all I think I really did was highlight how dead this place is. I wasn't bashing infamous, I was just saying there didnt seem to be much buzz, for any game currently out there. Where? Where have I bashed on the PS4 or it's games? PMSL, go fetch these bashing quotes of mine regarding infamous or Killzone, or even the PS4 for that matter. You cant go calling people out and have zero evidence. How is it disingenuous, you just said it your self?
    I cant post links and I dont even have to anyway because most people here know how you roll. I'm not the only member to say this to you either so dont play your dumb act with me. lol And if a forum is highly inactive then how would these game threads keep going? The threads die out because we have so few active members not because these games have died out and nobody's buying or playing them anymore. How ridiculous.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-08-2014 at 22:56.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    Because singling it out as PS fans not talking about it on a PS site (your point); is.

The fact that hardly anyone talks about anything on a forum (my point); isn't.

EDIT: Don't be wriggly..
    So your saying, a site that is designed around the PlayStation brand, cant get any one to talk about PS games, is equally likely as them not talking about "anything"?

Come on, surely one of those things has a higher chance of being talked about than the other?

Dedicated Member
    Items User name style
    So your saying, a site that is designed around the PlayStation brand, cant get any one to talk about PS games, is equally likely as them not talking about "anything"?

Come on, surely one of those things has a higher chance of being talked about than the other?

Keep digging.
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SomaXD View Post
    Wrong, accusing the OP of that is kinda flamebait.
    I stopped reading here, because I figured if you couldn't tell the difference between a "doubt" and an "accusation", then I couldn't have expected you to understand anything else I typed well enough to form a response worth reading...

inb4 "you just accused me of not understanding"

Dedicated Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzano-O View Post
    I stopped reading here, because I figured if you couldn't tell the difference between a "doubt" and an "accusation", then I couldn't have expected you to understand anything else I typed well enough to form a response worth reading...

inb4 "you just accused me of not understanding"
    As the "OP", I took it as an accusation but I ignored it because judging by your post history... It's obvious why you said what you said. You can hide behind weasel word semantics if you want.

"I stopped reading there" means you shouldn't even have replied to him, because you don't even know the content of his post. Or you did read it, you just had no way of replying to him without losing face and your arrogance is preventing you from trying to understand his point.
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by victorijapoosp View Post
    As the "OP", I took it as an accusation but I ignored it because judging by your post history... It's obvious why you said what you said. You can hide behind weasel word semantics if you want.

"I stopped reading there" means you shouldn't even have replied to him, because you don't even know the content of his post. Or you did read it, you just had no way of replying to him without losing face and your arrogance is preventing you from trying to understand his point.
    Lmao please ENLIGHTEN me as to what you could have possibly "judged from my post history", as if I didn't know that's the exact same copy-and-pasted generalization every single one of you seem to apply whenever someone is pointing out the fallacies in your extremely flawed ways of thinking on here...

I'm sorry if you felt offended by my statement and I can only strongly suggest that you climb out of your feels before reading my posts so as to avoid making inferences about them that aren't even within nuclear missile range of being correct in the future...I wasn't trying to coddle your ego, I was giving you a blunt opinion...

Superior Member

People just get easily distracted by stealth trolling/flamebaits, fake theories, fake secret sauces and etc.

Veteran
    This is a PS forum. Discussion should be about PS games and potential PS games. Even if it's just a rumor. That should not be an issue. In fact, I never quite understood the need to be open to everything ie have Xbox and Nintendo discussions here. I wonder if forums for sports teams have people discussing their rivals. Like, do people talk about USC on a UCLA football forum? Other than when they play each other, or how a win / loss for USC will alter the future games, or talking about a player they want to see traded (not sure if they do that in College football, I'm not a big sports fan)? Are there people on there praising USC? I'd guess not. They have their own place to do that. Not sure why it has to be different here.

That's a bit off topic, though. The point is, this is well within the range of what people should talk about here. Also, unless you find examples for specific people bashing the game before and praising it now (which you may), don't assume that the people wanting it now are the same people who based it before. I remember when my friend showed my Dead Rising. I loved it, and was excited to learn it may be coming to PS3. I never bashed Dead Rising even though I didn't want a 360.
    Last edited by bobtheduck; 05-11-2014 at 00:18.

11. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    So I take it none of you are really that upset because Ryan McCaffrey reviewing MLB The Show at this point?

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    So I take it none of you are really that upset because Ryan McCaffrey reviewing MLB The Show at this point?
    I'm too busy enjoying the game to even care. lol

PSN ID
    xKuruptx23
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    I'm too busy enjoying the game to even care. lol
    Same, and people that are getting this upset over something so trivial is kinda' out their.

Who care's, people love the game, some don't, just like any other thing in life.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style
    My care about this subject....however minor it is still there...doesn't lie with the repercussions of the game and it's sales or something like that....but with the proven and previous shady practices of IGN and how this doesn't really benefit that in a positive way.

In other words....if they are already known to be shady in the way they do things....how do I know if this is an accurate review given the circumstances.

PSN ID
    BMK2K7
    I person that has clear and a previous history being pro Xbox has no business reviewing a PlayStation exclusive and vice versa, and it doesn't matter if he likes the genre or the sport you know no matter how small or large his favouritism will factor into his review.

Why people talk about other consoles and their exclusives on here seems strange to me. I've liked the look of Titanfall since its been out but I don't talk about it as its not coming out on a decent console so what's the point.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by BMK2K7 View Post
    I person that has clear and a previous history being pro Xbox has no business reviewing a PlayStation exclusive and vice versa, and it doesn't matter if he likes the genre or the sport you know no matter how small or large his favouritism will factor into his review.

Why people talk about other consoles and their exclusives on here seems strange to me. I've liked the look of Titanfall since its been out but I don't talk about it as its not coming out on a decent console so what's the point.
    Disagree with bolded. Not in this case, as it seems he is being quite biased. But Sports games are, and if not then should be, ambiguous to any console. If they made a College Bball game on Xbox One, I'd definitely give it a look. And I've been pro Sony since 2007.

From a gamer's point of view, it's like being loyal to Sony, but liking Halo.

18. Likes Suzano-O likes this post

PSN ID
    BMK2K7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Disagree with bolded. Not in this case, as it seems he is being quite biased. But Sports games are, and if not then should be, ambiguous to any console. If they made a College Bball game on Xbox One, I'd definitely give it a look. And I've been pro Sony since 2007.

From a gamer's point of view, it's like being loyal to Sony, but liking Halo.
    I disagree just because he likes the sport it doesn't take away from his favouritism and bias in my opinion.

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    I disagree just because he likes the sport it doesn't take away from his favouritism and bias in my opinion.
    He also reviewed NBA 2k14. Should he not if he prefers baseball? It's a ridiculous notion.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

21. Likes Suzano-O likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    He also reviewed NBA 2k14. Should he not if he prefers baseball? It's a ridiculous notion.
    There isn't a Baseball vs Basket ball war going on where one person can give a review of Basketball, who likes Baseball more, and may make ppl think twice about buying "Basketball."

Like I said, pro xbox or not....it's shady given the pre circumstances of how IGN is run.

And frankly....if you're pro Baseball, then theres a chance that you might not like Basketball or might not know as much about it than any other person...and no...that person should not have reviewed Basketball. Give the review to someone with an open mind in that case who will not hold a standard up to it with something else that he's either accustomed to...or prefers.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Well I agree about this case. Just not in general.

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
    There isn't a Baseball vs Basket ball war going on where one person can give a review of Basketball, who likes Baseball more, and may make ppl think twice about buying "Basketball."

Like I said, pro xbox or not....it's shady given the pre circumstances of how IGN is run.

And frankly....if you're pro Baseball, then theres a chance that you might not like Basketball or might not know as much about it than any other person...and no...that person should not have reviewed Basketball. Give the review to someone with an open mind in that case who will not hold a standard up to it with something else that he's either accustomed to...or prefers.
    Either you're a person who can enjoy a lot of sports, or you're a diehard fan of one and wants that to dominate. I doubt the reviewer is the latter. There's nothing shady here.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    Either you're a person who can enjoy a lot of sports, or you're a diehard fan of one and wants that to dominate. I doubt the reviewer is the latter. There's nothing shady here.
    Like I said....IGN does shady things regarding their review process.

I just don't know if this is an honest review.

For all we know he's holding up his experience to his standard of what the Xbox brand can do. And while that might have some validity....it's not fair considering bias can and more than likely would cloud his judgement.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    how would this conversation go if a playstation "fanboy" reviewed a halo game? you think it would be the same?

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    how would this conversation go if a playstation "fanboy" reviewed a halo game? you think it would be the same?
    I dunno but Colin Moriarty just did the preview for sunset overdrive, does that count ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    Moriarity is far from a fanboy lol.

One can't even insinuate otherwise.

That would jsut be stupid...

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

29. Likes victorijapoosp likes this post

Thread Information