Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: MLB The Show 14

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    atrin1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    First 2 games of the season I managed to kick ass. 2-0 and outscored the Twins 12-4.

3rd game I got my ass kicked 6-1. Just when I was thinking the setting may have been set to easy, the game shows me that each game is different. I just could not get a good rhythm with Jake Peavy. I had to pull him out of the game after just 5 innings.

This game is awesome.
    its hard to get in rhythm sometimes. i love the new fielding changes they made too. just an awesome awesome game. graphics are stunning, and gameplay is just what we always expect from The Show

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SmoknJokr
    This game is full of glitches and bugs. Load times are a little long for me. I skipped last years MLB and missed it so I picked up a copy yesterday. I was somewhat impressed with the graphics and gameplay felt smooth. However the graphical glitches started popping up here and there. Then came something that kinda blew me away. Playing with the Reds I had Billy Hamilton on 1st. The pitcher threw over to 1st and I didn't move Hamilton at all. The 1st baseman put the tag down and tossed back to the pitcher. Play then stopped until I moved Hamilton back to first and the umpire called him safe. That was in the second game I played. I hope they smarten up the UI a little and fix the graphical glitches. This game seems like another rushed product with tons of potential. It certainly isn't the best of The Show as is.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Smokin Joker; 05-07-2014 at 14:59.

Thanks to Spyrde for the sig/avy

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMK2K7 View Post
    I know this might be a stupid question, but would I enjoy the game even if I dont like baseball? Is it enjoyable to play regardless if you like baseball or not? Seeing everyone rave about this game for ages makes me want to give it a go.
    I had no desire to watch pro baseball at all. Didn't really care about it but my buddy brought it to my house one night and I was hooked ever since. It's just a great sports franchise. Just like with Fifa, I don't really care for soccer, but I really enjoyed the game.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

4. Likes BMK2K7 likes this post

PSN ID
    BMK2K7
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    I had no desire to watch pro baseball at all. Didn't really care about it but my buddy brought it to my house one night and I was hooked ever since. It's just a great sports franchise. Just like with Fifa, I don't really care for soccer, but I really enjoyed the game.
    Im going to give it a rent after I complete Bound by Flame which comes out on friday il have some time between that and Watchdogs.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I've had some intense games vs my buddies while drinking a few beers. Great times!

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

7. Likes atrin1, BMK2K7 likes this post

Thread Information