Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

PSN ID
    BMK2K7

Rumored Playstation E3 Line up

This was posted on Dualshockers they seem pretty reliable but as always it could be bull****. Seems like a great presentation if true we'er have to see.
    Uncharted PS4 3 Minute Trailer showcasing ”In-engine” footage interspersed with gameplay segments. Visuals are supposedly unprecedented and set a benchmark for console graphics. Summer 2015 release date. It looks absolutely stellar. Features tropical setting and differing time periods with Nate/Francis.

Media Molecule’s new title will be a landmark title for Morpheus. 3D world building, beautiful, quirky visuals.Extremely creative and fun. Possibly related to the ”Entwined” trademark filed last week by SCE (not sure). Late 2015.

Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS4 as 1080p 60FPS repackaged title in the vein of Gran Turismo 7: Prologue. Stunning visuals, extra features (social connectivity, new tracks, dlc etc). Coming mid-late 2015.

God of War 4 teaser will be present – will be CG with snippets of in-engine footage. A little early for reveal, but is designed to offset negativity surrounding canceled new IP and generate excitement – also to partially offset CG announce of Gears of War at Microsoft presser. Late 2015. Date wont be announced.

Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and a possible Winter 2014 title. Bend finally getting to join the big boys.

Wipeout is also making the transition to PS4. Source is unsure of who is developing it, but hints that it could be Sony London, Evolution, or Firesprite.

Quantic Dream has a trailer prepared – unsure whether it is penciled in for Gamescom or E3. Sony will be watching Microsoft’s presser earlier in the day to gauge whether additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen hype. Expect Dark Sorcerer- like visuals in real time. Off-topic, but still relevant – they are close to deal to become a Worldwide Studios developer, along with Ready At Dawn.

Speaking of Ready At Dawn, The Order:1886 will get a stage demo. Big title for Fall 2014. Sony is expecting great things from said title – franchise hopes rest on its performance.

Ninja Theory working on a PS4 exclusive – possible Heavenly Sword sequel which was shelved a number of years ago. Quite far into development.

Sony London will be at E3. First AAA title in many years. 3rd person title. Gorgeous. They’re back with a bang,
    Guerrilla Games bringing their RPG to E3. Provocative setting – very interesting. Insane visuals as usual. A good reaction to the title is expected. Will please the hardcore.

Sucker Punch busy at work on an inFAMOUS: Second Son DLC. Really cool. New powers. Possible new setting. E3 debut.

Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast – spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy.
    Evolution will give Driveclub some time in the limelight. It’s shaping up to be incredible with jaw-dropping visuals. Demo release will be timed with the press conference.
    The source also mentioned that the following publishers will be on stage: Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Konami, Capcom, Warner Bros, Activision, Square Enix, Take Two.

(Update: our source followed up to clarify that he’s actually not 100% sure if Rockstar will actually be on stage or Sony will just announce the next generation Ground Theft Auto V on their behalf)

There will also big titles announced for the Instant Game Collection, a segment on Project Morpheus, one on the Sony Entertainment Network and a re-introduction of PlayStation Now. Price drops will also be unveiled for the PS3 and PS Vita.

We’ll also see several smaller-scale, downloadable titles. PS Vita Vita will get some attention, but not much – as it’ll be a PS4 show. PS3 will get a montage and few new titles. Finally, the show will close with a teaser of a sequel of The Last of Us.
    Last edited by Christopher; 05-08-2014 at 03:55.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sounds awesome if true.

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Excited for Uncharted and I really hope that Heavenly Sword thing is true, would love a sequel to that!!

Please also let GOW4 = GOW reboot. New Title Character, New mythology, New game mechanics. Egyptian would be cool.
    I haven't bought a GOW since 3 and won't unless they change things up.

Click HERE for my Videos

PSN ID
    BMK2K7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    Excited for Uncharted and I really hope that Heavenly Sword thing is true, would love a sequel to that!!

Please also let GOW4 = GOW reboot. New Title Character, New mythology, New game mechanics. Egyptian would be cool.
    I haven't bought a GOW since 3 and won't unless they change things up.
    Theyve put them in a bit of a corner killing all the gods and all but I cant see Egyptian setting matching up to Greek mythology imo. Id like them to carry on with Kratos and start making their on mythology.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect
    No Nathan Drake would be a big mistake. Same with God of war and no Kratos.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    Excited for Uncharted and I really hope that Heavenly Sword thing is true, would love a sequel to that!! Please also let GOW4 = GOW reboot. New Title Character, New mythology, New game mechanics. Egyptian would be cool. I haven't bought a GOW since 3 and won't unless they change things up.
    I never could get excited about GoW games simply because the constant puzzles ruin the pacing. Its like the series cant make up its mind if its a hack n slash action game or a puzzle platformer. The latter being a genre I dont care for. As soon as I'm starting to have fun with the action and epic setpieces I have to stop to solve a puzzle. If it was action straight through and of course keep the giant bosses without all the puzzles I'd be a huge fan.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-07-2014 at 21:20.

PSN ID
    BMK2K7
    Quote Originally Posted by SkarEffect View Post
    No Nathan Drake would be a big mistake. Same with God of war and no Kratos.
    I think there is just going to be some flash back sequences.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    If even 20% of these are true. Then wow.

*fingers crossed for Syphon Filter*

Unmatched library for sure.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

this is a long list of guesses. not an actual leak.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Our source mentioned that the information comes from contacts within Sony’s worldwide studios and a further contact at the BBH New York marketing firm, which works with Sony for part of its promotion.The info reported below is awfully detailed, which is one of the reasons why we decided to publish it, but we were also able to confirm part of it with a second source. The double-sourced information is bolded, so while you should take everything with the customary grain of salt, the bolded parts stand on more solid ground than the rest.
    Uncharted PS4 3 Minute Trailer showcasing ”In-engine” footage interspersed with gameplay segments. Visuals are supposedly unprecedented and set a benchmark for console graphics. Summer 2015 release date. It looks absolutely stellar. Features tropical setting and differing time periods with Nate/Francis.
    Media Molecule’s new title will be a landmark title for Morpheus. 3D world building, beautiful, quirky visuals.Extremely creative and fun. Possibly related to the ”Entwined” trademark filed last week by SCE (not sure). Late 2015.
    Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS4 as 1080p 60FPS repackaged title in the vein of Gran Turismo 7: Prologue. stunning visuals, extra features (social connectivity, new tracks, dlc etc). Coming mid-late 2015.
    God of War 4 teaser will be present – will be CG with snippets of in-engine footage. A little early for reveal, but is designed to offset negativity surrounding canceled new IP and generate excitement – also to partially offset CG announce of Gears of War at Microsoft presser. Late 2015. Date wont be announced.
    Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and a possible Winter 2014 title. Bend finally getting to join the big boys.
    Wipeout is also making the transition to PS4. Source is unsure of who is developing it, but hints that it could be Sony London, Evolution, or Firesprite.
    Quantic Dream has a trailer prepared – unsure whether it is penciled in for Gamescom or E3. Sony will be watching Microsoft’s presser earlier in the day to gauge whether additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen hype. Expect Dark Sorcerer- like visuals in real time. Off-topic, but still relevant – they are close to deal to become a Worldwide Studios developer, along with Ready At Dawn.
    Speaking of Ready At Dawn, The Order:1886 will get a stage demo. Big title for Fall 2014. Sony is expecting great things from said title – franchise hopes rest on its performance.
    Ninja Theory working on a PS4 exclusive – possible Heavenly Sword sequel which was shelved a number of years ago. Quite far into development.
    Sony London will be at E3. First AAA title in many years. 3rd person title. Gorgeous. They’re back with a bang
    Guerrilla Games bringing their RPG to E3. Provocative setting – very interesting. Insane visuals as usual. A good reaction to the title is expected. Will please the hardcore.
    Sucker Punch busy at work on an inFAMOUS: Second Son DLC. Really cool. New powers. Possible new setting. E3 debut.
    Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast – spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy.
    Evolution will give Driveclub some time in the limelight. It’s shaping up to be incredible with jaw-dropping visuals. Demo release will be timed with the press conference.
    The source also mentioned that the following publishers will be on stage: Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Konami, Capcom, Warner Bros, Activision, Square Enix, Take Two.
    (Update: our source followed up to clarify that he’s actually not 100% sure if Rockstar will actually be on stage or Sony will just announce the next generation Ground Theft Auto V on their behalf)
    There will also big titles announced for the Instant Game Collection, a segment on Project Morpheus, one on the Sony Entertainment Network and a re-introduction of PlayStation Now. Price drops will also be unveiled for the PS3 and PS Vita.
    We’ll also see several smaller-scale, downloadable titles. PS Vita Vita will get some attention, but not much – as it’ll be a PS4 show. PS3 will get a montage and few new titles. Finally, the show will close with a teaser of a sequel of The Last of Us.
    Again, everything mentioned above should be taken with the skepticism usually reserved to rumors, but much of it is so specific that it’s hard to completely disbelieve it. Unfortunately we’ll have to wait for June to see if everything will check out, but one thing is for sure: Personally I really hope it will, because if this is really what Sony’s presser will look like, we’re in for a real treat.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Master Sage
    Sounds way too good to be true.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Well ****.

I could call most of that...

Oh wait I did...
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post

Sony:
    Driveclub
    Guerrilla Games new IP
    GOW teaser.
    The Order Gameplay
    Uncharted sneak peek.
    The Last Guardian sneak peek.
    MLB
    Media Molecule new game.
    Bends new Ps4 game.

And were done.
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    I forgot Quantic Dreams game.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...ony-at-2014-E3

I'm skeptical of Wipeout, but GT6 is possible.
    Ninja Theory and Hs2? hmmm thats new.
    Last edited by mynd; 05-07-2014 at 22:05.

13. Likes Omar likes this post
    Veteran
    Activision on stage means Bungie Destiny and Sledgehammer Call of Duty:Advanced Warfighter on stage. There are at least 3 or 4 more devs and publishers essentially stating the PS4 as their lead platform.

The OP is a supposed insider rumors though, so things can change. Hopefully, this will be similar to the end of E3 2013, with the announcement of PS4 price and pre-order availability, except this time, with the announcement and pre-order availability of Morpheus in the fall.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

Superior Member

Wait did I read that right?

Quantic Dream about to become party of Sony first party studios?

Their last game was a massive bust...I think Sony should keep them at second studio for little bit longer and see how they perform next.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    Wait did I read that right?

Quantic Dream about to become party of Sony first party studios?

Their last game was a massive bust...I think Sony should keep them at second studio for little bit longer and see how they perform next.
    Full access to Qd's motion capture studio could make it worth it

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

17. Likes Admartian likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    What I'm most excited for:

Quote Originally Posted by BMK2K7 View Post
    This was posted on Dualshockers they seem pretty reliable but as always it could be bull****. Seems like a great presentation if true we'er have to see.

and a re-introduction of PlayStation Now. Price drops will also be unveiled for the PS3 and PS Vita.
    God of War 4 gives me the goosebumps. I'm still hoping for an Artemis and Apollo duo that steps in to run the war-torn world and Kratos battles the sibling duo. Come on Achilles Sighting!!!

I think GTA V on next gen will be next year. According to hints that have been dropped.

Me and another user were just talking about WipEout today. Looks like he was right on the money!

All this assuming it's legit...

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Destiny and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is all I need for the rest of the year.

Master Poster
    Items User name style
    This would be the greatest E3 presentation ever.

Even more so than Sony's E3 2005, which in hindsight was mostly fake stuff getting us excited.

I called that bit about God of War PS4 getting an early reveal due to the pressure that's on the studio after all the negativity from the cancellation and lay offs. SSM has to deliver.

21. Likes BMK2K7 likes this post
    PSN ID
    James21291
    Even if all these games exist i just don't see sony showing all this at one time , even if it's E3. Just seems like too much. I guess it could happen if M$ shows a ton of new games like the article says.

Veteran
    Great if true.

Master Sage
    ^^ Yea, the only way would be if they are feeling pressure from all the hype MS has been giving E3 lately.
    I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3rules07 View Post
    Even if all these games exist i just don't see sony showing all this at one time , even if it's E3. Just seems like too much. I guess it could happen if M$ shows a ton of new games like the article says.
    I wouldn't be so quick to rule out. Couple of insiders have said that both Companies are "going all out" for the gamer this time. Can't wait to see what's in store.

Ultimate Veteran
    I personally don't care for God of War or Quantic Dream's newest movie disguised as a game. I am interested in Uncharted 4 and what an RPG from Guerrilla Games would be like.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 05-08-2014 at 03:58.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

27. Likes mistercrow, PhillyPhreak likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    This happens every year. Some fake source "leaks" that Sony will announce 10 huge exclusives. Then Sony announces two or three, and everyone feels underwhelmed.

Don't do it, people!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    This happens every year. Some fake source "leaks" that Sony will announce 10 huge exclusives. Then Sony announces two or three, and everyone feels underwhelmed.

Don't do it, people!
    Hell, If those 3 are just GOW4, WipEout and the GTAV on next-gen, I will be plenty content!

Thread Information