Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Yeah I know. Still want some closure. Me personally I think they should get a different game to make the anticipation for another God of War that much better. I had no desire to play Ascension. That's just me personally though.
    I agree. I think Ascension was made for the multiplayer and multiplayer only. The story was absolute crap. Not a single god in the entire game. If they do make a GOW4 that progresses the Timeline, there will be so much they can do with the story.

2. Likes Malt likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    I agree. I think Ascension was made for the multiplayer and multiplayer only. The story was absolute crap. Not a single god in the entire game. If they do make a GOW4 that progresses the Timeline, there will be so much they can do with the story.
    Maybe they need to change do a different mythology. Norse gods would be interesting, or maybe Egyptian....

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajuuk Khar View Post
    Maybe they need to change do a different mythology. Norse gods would be interesting, or maybe Egyptian....
    That's something I've wondered myself. I love Greek Mythology (hence my Username), and no matter how many games they drop, they're never going to truly run out of Greek figureheads. I could think of 10 that could appear in the next game off the top of my head.

However, even with a mythological treasure trove, they couldn't go on without straying from the story line. Which would be a good reason to quit while they're ahead and try a new set of gods. I don't know Norse gods that well, but they could prove to be a good story line.

But if they do plan on making a new one, they at least need to finish off the third one. That cliffhanger wasn't enough.

5. Likes Malt likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Would absolutely love another proper GoW that wasn't a prequel. Played ascention, wasn't overly impressed because I was a latecomer to the series and had only just played 1-3 when it came out and the story was nowhere near as epic. Would dearly love to see Rockstar tease a new RDR and all..

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think I could get on board with GOW again if they rebooted it with a new mythology. It is just so stale now, I honestly can't believe it is still as popular as people say it is.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Gow 2 really hit a home run with me....i love (d) it, ascension was quite enjoyable in mutliplayer...i can't remember **** about the storyline...

Thread Information