Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    As far as my history with Sony ive had nothing but good experiences with their customer support. When i had my PS2 dvd drive fail on me way back in the day i sent it back in and they replaced the drive and had it back to me within 2 weeks. My blu ray drive failed on my PS3 after about 5 years, 80GB BC model. i figured i would get a slim model back, nope. they sent me my old unit with a new drive, and all of my save files fully intact. Go Sony. Then i bought that PS3D TV when it went under 200 bucks, and one of the speakers blew out cause i turned mass effect 2 up too loud, they sent me a brand new TV within 3 days of me dropping it off at UPS. I certainly dont speak for everyone, but ive yet to have a bad CS experience with Sony. Except for my old Minidisc player. Sony should be ashamed of themselves for spending money on that technology. even though i loved it lol.

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Ive got a shitload of bubble gum"

2. Likes vnmus likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmus View Post
    Now you work for sony stop you are full of yourself and sound retarded, sorry but what you say wont make me feel one way or another
    Choose your words wisely. You try to insult me again and I will give you a little time off. Grow up and learn to have a discussion without name calling.

I really do not care if you got a new console, or a refurb console. I have been in the business for a long time, and I know how it all works. But like I said before, what matters is that you have a working console now.

P.S. This is not a power trip Yuuichi...

Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    I've done a repair with Sony in the past and when they send you a refurbished unit or "replacement" unit, it doesn't come in the original packaging.
    My brother-in-laws PS4 replacement came in original packaging.
    Last edited by Lethal; 05-12-2014 at 20:47.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    hey, i have this crazy idea, everyone stop bickering! or actually meet up in person and fight it out. cause its annoying.

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Ive got a shitload of bubble gum"

That's great customer support from Sony. I'm sure it's also their top priority to keep PS4 customers happy right now. The early adopters like us are the ones that start the trends.
    Watch my PS4 Lets Plays! www.youtube.com/skilledjerk

Master Guru
    Congrats on the new PS4. That's Sony for you. Always taking care of their customers.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    Congrats on the new PS4. That's Sony for you. Always taking care of their customers.
    I'd totally disagree. Look at the dualshock 4 problems. They want you to send your faulty controller before you get a new one, so if you have one control you can't play for around a week. Microsoft expect to send yours back after you receive your new one. At least in the UK anyway.

I'm glad a new console was given to the Op though. How it should be. We pay big bucks and give our support for these things.

Thread Information