Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    is there a link to this rights thing? or is it hearsay? i guess i'm trying to figure out where EA comes in if MS has the rights and presumably funded the development.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    is there a link to this rights thing? or is it hearsay? i guess i'm trying to figure out where EA comes in if MS has the rights and presumably funded the development.
    I cant post links but a quick google found it for me.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    I cant post links but a quick google found it for me.
    i knew you was full of ****

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    i knew you was full of ****
    And I knew you would say that.

Dedicated Member
    Basically, as long as the Developer is getting adequately paid and not screwed in this, i don't care. I will boot it up on my PC then play titanfall 2 on PS4 probably.
    Sleeping very soundly on a Saturday morning I was dreaming
    I was Al Capone
    There's a rumour going round, gotta clear outta town
    I'm smelling like a dry fish bone
    Here come the Law, gonna break down the door, gonna carry me
    away once more
    Never, never, never get it any more
    Gotta get away from this stone cold floor
    Crazy
    Stone cold crazy, you know

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by darky89 View Post
    I buy and play cod, not every year, but often enough. A high metacritic score and being near the top of game charts doesn't necessarily inform whether a game has problems.
    Reviews do though. Scores are just an average. Titan fall isn't perfect but far from having big problems. If the game is getting better than average reviews from most gaming sites, then it can't have that many problems. Not having enough content isn't necessarily a problem with the game. It was designed that way.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Reviews do though. Scores are just an average. Titan fall isn't perfect but far from having big problems. If the game is getting better than average reviews from most gaming sites, then it can't have that many problems. Not having enough content isn't necessarily a problem with the game. It was designed that way.
    lol.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    So it was designed to not have enough content? Wow....lol

Forum Overseer
    that's what he said lol.

also, having "above average" reviews doesn't mean that the game may have big issues.

hell, it doesn't matter, it has average reviews either due to a few big problems or several little problems. whichever way you wanna slice it lol, it has problems or it would get a lot better than "better than average" ratings.

Veteran
    Playing devil's advocate, that's a logical fallacy you just employed. You're acting as though the small amount is "not enough" factually.

I was all over a bunch of genres I don't really play when I first got my PS3, because I wanted to bulk up my catalogue, and because I got games my friends would play with me online. I have no desire to follow my friends' purchases to get games that don't really interest me, especially when we don't seem to play at the same times, so I would ignore this one if it did come to the PS4. Doesn't interest me.
    Last edited by bobtheduck; 05-10-2014 at 01:21.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtheduck View Post
    Playing devil's advocate, that's a logical fallacy you just employed. You're acting as though the small amount is "not enough" factually.
    right except you have to draw the line somewhere. otherwise you are asking developers to charge $60 for pacman and tetris. because guess what, those can be and have been played for thousands of hours by some people.

Forum Sage
    Enough content for what? We knew they would be supporting the game with more updates after launch. Yes, they design the game to stay fresh by releasing more content updates. It's a way to make more money, but a lot of devs do that. You seemed to enjoy the game. Did you not?

Dedicated Member
    Items User name style
    I don't think the titfall DLC is going to be a big seller. well, it might due to the current drought of exclusives on xbone.
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by victorijapoosp View Post
    I don't think the titfall DLC is going to be a big seller. well, it might due to the current drought of exclusives on xbone.
    I guess we will find out. This drought that speak of isn't really factual.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Enough content for what? We knew they would be supporting the game with more updates after launch. Yes, they design the game to stay fresh by releasing more content updates. It's a way to make more money, but a lot of devs do that. You seemed to enjoy the game. Did you not?
    You clearly said it was designed to not have enough content. Read your post again. lol

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtheduck View Post
    Playing devil's advocate, that's a logical fallacy you just employed. You're acting as though the small amount is "not enough" factually. I was all over a bunch of genres I don't really play when I first got my PS3, because I wanted to bulk up my catalogue, and because I got games my friends would play with me online. I have no desire to follow my friends' purchases to get games that don't really interest me, especially when we don't seem to play at the same times, so I would ignore this one if it did come to the PS4. Doesn't interest me.
    Well I have actually played it and I am among those who thought the small amount wasnt enough. Certainly not enough to warrant the 60 dollar price tag. Have you even played it? If you haven't then how would you even know whats "factual" or not regarding the amount of content?
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-10-2014 at 02:56.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    To be honest, ***** with Playstation rather than ******. But they probably **** instead. Hopefully we get ***** but i doubt it will ***** anytime soon. ***anfall 2 probably but ***** on **** hardware.
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Forum Sage
    You clearly said it was designed to not have enough content. Read your post again. lol
    Yea, it was designed to be continuously supported with mechs, weapons, maps, and any other additions they will add is what i meant. That was always their strategy for the game. Not enough content is subjective.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Yea, it was designed to be continuously supported with mechs, weapons, maps, and any other additions they will add is what i meant. That was always their strategy for the game. Not enough content is subjective.
    Enough content is also subjective.

Forum Sage
    Enough content is also subjective.
    Well yea, if one is then so is the other. The game is just the way the devs intended it to be. They released it and will continue o support it with additional content. Obviously the game is doing well and these so called problems haven't hurt it ability to be successful.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Well yea, if one is then so is the other. The game is just the way the devs intended it to be. They released it and will continue o support it with additional content. Obviously the game is doing well and these so called problems haven't hurt it ability to be successful.
    Yeah both are subjective. Never said they werent. So it sounds like we're more in agreement than we both thought then. As for the problems I didnt really encounter anything more than some bad slowdown during one round for a brief time and one time the servers were down for awhile for people in certain areas and regions. I personally wasnt affected. It just took a little longer for the game to put some teams together. Other than that it was fine.

Forum Overseer
    give me examples of games that cost $60 and give you little content.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I missed the last part of your post so I'll address that now. Yeah like I've already said dozens of times before its a fun game and I enjoyed it. But I only rented it (like I've also told you several times) because I didnt feel it was worth the full 60 bucks given the light amount of content.

Forum Sage
    Yeah both are subjective. Never said they werent. So it sounds like we're more in agreement than we both thought then. As for the problems I didnt really encounter anything more than some bad slowdown during one round for a brief time and one time the servers were down for awhile for people in certain areas and regions. I personally wasnt affected. It just took a little longer for the game to put some teams together. Other than that it was fine.
    Yea, you said it was amazing and fun as hell. I never got the impression from you that content was an issue.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Yea, you said it was amazing and fun as hell. I never got the impression from you that content was an issue.
    It is amazing and fun as hell. But the content was light which is why I rented it. I was waiting for it to hit 40 bucks then I was going to buy it. My enjoyment of it doesn't change the fact that I felt it was light on content. In fact that was my only gripe about the game. No need for you to be so butthurt about it. Lmao!
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-10-2014 at 02:44.

Thread Information