Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Master Poster
    Items User name style
    Maybe they'll add a 10 hour minimum singleplayer campaign, then they can call it Titanfall: Actually Worth 60 dollars Edition.
    Last edited by RedOrb_Collector; 05-10-2014 at 03:21.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    It is amazing and fun as hell. But the content was light which is why I rented it. I was waiting for it to hit 40 bucks then I was going to buy it. My enjoyment of it doesn't change the fact that I felt it was light on content. In fact that was my only gripe about the game. No need for you to be so butthurt about it. Lmao!
    im not butthurt. If you like or don't like the game , it's on you. You are the one who gave me your opinion on the game. Apparently, you enjoyed the content it does have and that's what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by RedOrb_Collector View Post
    Maybe they'll add a 10 hour minimum singleplayer campaign, then they call it Titanfall: Actually Worth 60 dollars Edition.
    you can say the same thing about a lot of single player only games too...lol
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 05-10-2014 at 03:11.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    im not butthurt. If you like or don't like the game , it's on you. You are the one who gave me your opinion on the game. Apparently, you enjoyed the content it does have and that's what matters.
    Well you sure sound like youre butthurt because your always derailing the topic to come at me with all this you said this or you said that bs anytime I voice any criticism of X1 or any of its games.Who cares if I gave you an opinion of the game? What does that even have to do with the thread topic? I mean listen to yourself right now. lol My one criticism of this game is just really eating you up inside. lol And again yes, I enjoyed the content it had but that doesn't change my opinion that it needed alot more to be worth 60 bucks. And of course you conveniently ignore the fact that I only rented it and didnt buy it for that reason. If I actually thought it was worth the price then I propably would've bought it dont you think? lol My opinion regarding this game has always been the same. And why do you care so much about what my opinion is anyway? lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-10-2014 at 07:29.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    LordVenger
    Items User name style
    I don't know when publishing a game became the same as owning the rights, they aren't the same thing. Games used to have different publishers in different regions and on different platforms. Not that I care much here, without a decent single player campaign Titan Fall isn't a game worth buying even if it is the most fun game ever made.

Master Poster
    Items User name style
    you can say the same thing about a lot of single player only games too...lol
    No you can't.

For example, I can play my online lacking SNES/PS1/PS2/PS3 games for all time. Forever.

You won't be able to play Titanfail (yes, relative to its own pre-release press hype and sales expectations it was a failure) once the servers go down.

Not to mention its player base is going to shrink immensely anyway in less than a year once we have the next Modern Battlefield of Duty from our friends Electronic Activision.

6. Likes SomaXD likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Well you sure sound like youre butthurt because your always derailing the topic to come at me with you said this or you said that anytime I voice any criticism of X1 or any of its games. Listen to yourself right now. lol My one criticism of this game just eats you up inside. And again yes, I enjoyed the content it had but that doesn't change my opinion that it needed alot more to be worth 60 bucks. And you conveniently ignore the fact that I only rented it and didnt buy it for that reason.
    Im not derailing.

~yeah...you are. if you want to clarify your personal conversation with mistercrow then take it back to PM.
    Christopher

No you can't.

For example, I can play my online lacking SNES/PS1/PS2/PS3 games for all time. Forever.

You won't be able to play Titanfail (yes, relative to its own pre-release press hype and sales expectations it was a failure) once the servers go down.

Not to mention its player base is going to shrink immensely anyway in less than a year once we have the next Modern Battlefield of Duty from our friends Electronic Activision.
    oh yea I can...lol I have played plenty of single player games that I thought weren't worth the 60 bucks I paid for them, and I have played some that are only 19 bucks, but to me were worth 60. Titan fall may not have much of a single player campaign but I keep thinking that if it did it's multiplayer wouldn't have turned out as good as it is.
    Last edited by Christopher; 05-10-2014 at 03:48.

Master Poster
    Items User name style
    oh yea I can...lol I have played plenty of single player games that I thought weren't worth the 60 bucks I paid for them,
    Sure. Look at it this way though. If those games were turned around and made online only, they'd be even LESS worthy of that 60 bucks. Since we know that disc will eventually become a meaningless paperweight.

At the very least my copy of Suikoden 2, which I humbly bought for like 30 dollars for the PS1, is so rare that it can sell for hundreds on Ebay right now.

You can't say that for Titanfall or other online only games down the road, seeing as the disc will be undeniably useless and without value very soon in the near future.

Forum Sage
    Sure. Look at it this way though. If those games were turned around and made online only, they'd be even LESS worthy of that 60 bucks. Since we know that disc will eventually become a meaningless paperweight.

At the very least my copy of Suikoden 2, which I humbly bought for like 30 dollars for the PS1, is so rare that it can sell for hundreds on Ebay right now.

You can't say that for Titanfall or other online only games down the road, seeing as the disc will be undeniably useless and without value very soon in the near future.
    i wouldn't be so sure about that. Next gen consoles have disc drives for a reason and they will b around for years to come. Disc is still the majority until download speeds are improved.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Point you quoted, you ^^^....over your head.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

PSN ID
    xKuruptx23
    If this comes out on PS4 Titanfall 2 or whatever it may be called I would definitely pick it up.

I played my friends xbox one and tried Titanfall out and it was pretty legit I thought.

Forum Sage
    If this comes out on PS4 Titanfall 2 or whatever it may be called I would definitely pick it up.

I played my friends xbox one and tried Titanfall out and it was pretty legit I thought.
    i don't blame you. Personally, I wouldn't pass on a game based on others opinions. I've played the game on all three platforms and it's quite fun. This game coming to ps4 will be a big plus. Best shooter out there right now IMO.

Dedicated Member
    What was that I heard from some people, if you don't care for our system stay out of our forum... i guess that's a one way street.
    But, If i say anything negative to an XBO person, 33x will jump in and get all huffy. WTF do we have either of them again?
    Just wondering. The only thing impressive is how someone didn't wait for Mynd to say something first so they could restate it. Then again technical wizardry wasn't involved either.

To stay on topic... i tried it on PC, seems disappointing, will probably boot Mechwarrior again when I get time.
    Until then I have Strider to finish.
    Sleeping very soundly on a Saturday morning I was dreaming
    I was Al Capone
    There's a rumour going round, gotta clear outta town
    I'm smelling like a dry fish bone
    Here come the Law, gonna break down the door, gonna carry me
    away once more
    Never, never, never get it any more
    Gotta get away from this stone cold floor
    Crazy
    Stone cold crazy, you know

PSU Technical Advisor
    Maybe they'll add a 10 hour minimum singleplayer campaign, then they can call it Titanfall: Actually Worth 60 dollars Edition.
    That's how I feel. I couldn't give a rats ass if this were coming to PS4, just another mediocre title at an unjustifiable price.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid

Gamers play games, collectors worry about game prices.

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    I think he means the game (even if you have the disc version) stops existing once they shut off the servers. I may be wrong of course.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Master Poster
    Items User name style
    Point went over your head too, apparently. Gamers care about games. And thus I care about a game that will still be a game years from now, (so long as the disc works) and don't care about something that turns into a useless disc because it has an expiration date so to speak. Also, since it will still be a game years from now so long as it works, it will always have some kind of value. And in some cases it will have GREAT value.

18. Likes snooper71, cyclops likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    This game was on over hyped piece of ****. I played it on XBONE for around 14 hours and couldn't stomach that mess any longer. No way in hell would I ever defile a PS4 by inserting that **** in the disc slot. Seriously, you guys aren't missing anything by not playing this turd.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    This game was on over hyped piece of ****. I played it on XBONE for around 14 hours and couldn't stomach that mess any longer. No way in hell would I ever defile a PS4 by inserting that **** in the disc slot. Seriously, you guys aren't missing anything by not playing this turd.
    Were you talking about Battlefield 4 or Titanfall?

21. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    I don't understand everyone's gripe about this game. Other than the 6v6.

This game is made for SP the same way Infamous Second Son is made for MP.

It seems like everyone dislikes this game because it's on Xbox One. And let's be honest, if the shoe was on the other foot (PS4 Exclusive instead of Xbox One), i'm sure some of you wouldn't be so salty about this.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Were you talking about Battlefield 4 or Titanfall?
    Lol Yeah if you want to talk about an overrated POS look no further than BF4. Lack of content aside I enjoyed Titanfall alot more than that broken game.

Forum Sage
    You missed his point. Let me put it this way. After 20 years, which game do you think you will still be able to play as long as you are in possession of the disc and the console?

Ryse or TitanFall?

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    this could be good new for people who are interested in this game. I dont play multiplayer games ever unless its an MMO and Mass Effect 3 was my only exception until i realized i could get my galactic readiness to 100% with the mobile app which i made work for me, which was before the patch that didnt require it to be at 100%. I would probably be interested in it if it had a fully fleshed out single player story to it. I havent actually played a COD game since MW2? and even then i only ever played the single player campaign. I kinda suck at FPS games and dont have the patients to get good at multiplayer like i did when i was in highschool. then again i was only ever awesome at Doom 2 because i knew all the cheat codes, but i would certainly be interested in titanfall if it was a single player friendly game or if i could play with one or two other people on the campaign.

Tacos Rule!

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    I don't understand everyone's gripe about this game. Other than the 6v6.

This game is made for SP the same way Infamous Second Son is made for MP.

It seems like everyone dislikes this game because it's on Xbox One. And let's be honest, if the shoe was on the other foot (PS4 Exclusive instead of Xbox One), i'm sure some of you wouldn't be so salty about this.
    not everyone. but yeah, i don't really like it. but that might be because i'm not a huge newb.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    not everyone. but yeah, i don't really like it. but that might be because i'm not a huge newb.
    I mean it's fair if you don't like it because of the actual game itself. But if you (in general) can't play a game because it may be "unplayable" years down the line, you might as well stop playing video games all together.

Dedicated Member
    Items User name style
    I guess we will find out. This drought that speak of isn't really factual.
    oops. i forgot to post evidence, i know how you love to back things up with evidence (!)

Wow, March, April and May are absolutely chocablock with MS exclusives!! CHOCK-A-BLOCK!
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Thread Information