Superior Member

What you guys think of E3 psplus?

Last year was amazing games were announced,do you think sony will be giving us some retail quality games for free like knack and killzone?

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    I hope so! Been wanting Knack, but I figured it will probably be the first retail PS4 game to go on PS+.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Master Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I don't think Knack is a big enough title, will probably be something like Killzone or even inFamous SS.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Infamous Second son will not be on PS+ for at least a year, killzone not until winter after the next round of COD and Battlefield are out. Knack would probably be free since it isnt that big of a title, along with maybe AC4, and maybe Tomb Raider next year. Id say Battlefield 4 is even more likely than Killzone to come sooner. Its a little bit early in the PS4's lifecycle to start giving free games out that they could still be making money on. Id bet we hear about some, but not many, and none before september.

Tacos Rule!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Knack will be one of the first for free, Tomb Raider will follow it, then Asshat Creed:After dat booty, maybe BF4 and infamous by JAN/feb, and hopefully bound by flame tossed in there.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    I agree about KZ. They're still releasing DLC and Skins. Way too early.

Knack and ACIV are the only ones I am expecting anything from.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    It's about time they started to give us some retail quality games, IMO. So far it has only been indies and other low end games. Some of the (PS4) release titles should be showing up soon, I hope. Need For Speed, Knack, ACIV, NBA2K14 and such. As someone said earlier, Infamous and Killzone will probaly not be free for quite awhile. I don't think BF4 will be either, there are still DLC's coming for that and I don't think the next BF game will be released until Q4 2015 (2 years after BF4) or something like that.

PSN ID
    xKuruptx23
    I would love to see Knack, Tomb Raider, and AC on their.

I've held off on them, because a, I've beat 50 percent of Tomb Raider on PC so didn't feel the need to buy it again, (although I would love to play it on PS4), b, Knack just didn't look worth the asking price, and c, I've never been interested in the Assassins Creed series.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Knack is rubbish, but i would appreciate black flag for free..killzone is nice lookin but boring..

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    I don't think Knack is a big enough title, will probably be something like Killzone or even inFamous SS.
    Infamous will definitely not be on PS+ anytime soon.

Thread Information