Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    First off Ryse started off as Kinect game for the 360, secondly Crytek always talks about their code and the platforms that they work on. I Wouldn't doubt they were flat out asked in the interview about how the esram was to work with and they were just answering the question. Either way I think youre reading too much into it. Show me Crytek announcing X1 exclusives and then you'll have a point to consider.
    If you actually read the article, it says nothing of what the title suggest.

Crytek basically had to use tiling to reduce issues they were having with Esram. Nothing about some unlocking magical power with esram...

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    If you actually read the article, it says nothing of what the title suggest. Crytek basically had to use tiling to reduce issues they were having with Esram. Nothing about some unlocking magical power with esram...
    I realize that. I said they were propably asked a direct question about the esram. I didnt say anything about "unlocking magical power" or anything else from it for that matter so I'm not sure why youre quoting my comment while going on about all that.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-16-2014 at 04:41.

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    I realize that. I said they were propably asked a direct question about the esram. I didnt say anything about "unlocking magical power" or anything else from it for that matter so I'm not sure why youre quoting my comment while going on about all that.
    Didn't mean to sound aggressive. Sorry if i come off like that. lol

I thought you are making presumption that Crytek was talking about "unlocking esram power" because you were talking about if Crytek is in MS pocket to say positive things.

But thing was, Crytek didnt really say anything positive, or negative. They just said they had problem with esram, so they used tiling to reduce esram choke point. Nothing on how tiling is better with esram.

I realize now that you were on same page now. I must have misunderstood your quote. lolol
    Last edited by AttackTitan; 05-17-2014 at 14:17.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    Didn't mean to sound aggressive. Sorry if i come off like that. lol I thought you are making presumption that Crytek was talking about "unlocking esram power" because you were talking about if Crytek is in MS pocket to say positive things. But thing was, Crytek didnt really say anything positive, or negative. They just said they had problem with esram, so they used tiling to reduce esram choke point. Nothing on how tiling is better with esram. I realize now that you were on same page now. I must have misunderstood your quote. lolol
    No worries. But that was the other poster talking about Crytek being in MS pocket. I was telling him that theyre not. You might want to go back and read the thread over again. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-17-2014 at 17:42.

Thread Information