Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

America's Second Revolutionary War

this is just one video. there are tons other you can see on youtube that speak about militias gearing up and training. right now it's a psychological war, it's to show that "citizens" can defend themselves.

imho this guy sgt. charles dyer was targeted. some call him the first POW in the 2nd revolutionary war. this is real guys, it may not be a conventional revolutionary war but it's happening. it's gradual yet consistent.

this is why the govt. wants the power it now has and gaining more as we go forward. it's to squash any sort of resistance that do want total freedom from the federal government e.g. federal reserve system. they own us all. they are the reasons we have a 16 trillion debt and it keeps rising. but the more i look into this, the more i realize that the americans were setup for this since the first revolutionary war. the first war was also fought against the federal government. the criminals. crooks.

Forum Sage

Congratulations. You've now realized what I and some others have been espousing for years now. You're a bit late to the party imho but at least you realize it.

3. Likes Omar likes this post
    Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Congratulations. You've now realized what I and some others have been espousing for years now. You're a bit late to the party imho but at least you realize it.
    until i came to Texas, i didn't get it. likely because i was around too many lefties and you don't get two sides of the stories. i realize now that the truth is that certain people want to keep this country divided (the big guys) and i salute people who are giving up their normal lives to defend the innocent civies.

5. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    until i came to Texas, i didn'the ones engaged in get it. likely because i was around too many lefties and you don't get two sides of the stories. i realize now that the truth is that certain people want to keep this country divided (the big guys) and i salute people who are giving up their normal lives to defend the innocent civies.
    Well, some civies do deserve protection. Others -the ones engaged and complicit in the system - deserve to be charged and tried for treason.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Well, some civies do deserve protection. Others -the ones engaged and complicit in the system - deserve to be charged and tried for treason.
    oh yeah, and i think that is part of the problem. though i think that's fair for those that knowingly do it. i'm sure there are plenty of people out there that may not realize it.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Good ol Texas

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    Good ol Texas
    Dont mess with Texas. (even though thats an anti-littering campaign slogan. lol )

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Dont mess with Texas. (even though thats an anti-littering campaign slogan. lol )
    are you serious? i always thought it was a threatening slogan lol. didn't think it was for littering. i'm cracking up.

i gotta say when i first came here, i was a little scared. texas is a very proud of itself and sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming. i mean, a little scary seeing the lone star on every pillar on the sky roads.

just overall i felt like i was in some other country for the first few months. now, i like it here for various reasons. but i do miss the green Indiana. that's the only thing i don't have here.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    are you serious? i always thought it was a threatening slogan lol. didn't think it was for littering. i'm cracking up. i gotta say when i first came here, i was a little scared. texas is a very proud of itself and sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming. i mean, a little scary seeing the lone star on every pillar on the sky roads. just overall i felt like i was in some other country for the first few months. now, i like it here for various reasons. but i do miss the green Indiana. that's the only thing i don't have here.
    Yeah I actually felt at home right away for various reasons. As for green we get plenty of that here in Spring and Summer. The only thing I miss are the beaches and moutains I enjoyed in California. But I do love the lakes and rivers out here.

Forum Sage

oh yeah, and i think that is part of the problem. though i think that's fair for those that knowingly do it. i'm sure there are plenty of people out there that may not realize it.
    Most definitely. Education comes in three phases though and it may be what is needed to get everything and everyone back on track. First is school. Second is armed and violent resistance. Last is rebuilding and picking up the pieces. This nation has only really had to go through this once since its inception and I'm not talking about the War of Northern Aggression.

Thread Information