Apprentice
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007

[Video] WATCH_DOGS - 101 Trailer

Ubisoft, king of trailers, just uploaded a new WATCH_DOGS trailer!

Check out the ultimate Watch Dogs preview and see how to hack the city to make it your weapon. Learn everything you need to know about the game that defines next gen.
    Last edited by Vaas; 05-15-2014 at 14:46.

2. Likes Julz likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Sryche
    Items Guerrilla Gamesid Software
    probably the best overview I've seen so far....but the last 2-3 minutes of the video I started to get the feeling that the developers are not very confident in the main part of the game so they decided to create all of these other mini-games and variations to say there's more to it.

it would have been fine with me if they left all of the mini-game stuff out of it.

"Don't Be Surprised If You Mind When You Find Me." ~ Life of Agony

PSU Live Streamer
    I disagree, that mini game stuff will help give the game longevity after the story is complete.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod

Granted, some of the side content is a little goofy. But It'll only keep the player interested IMO. I don't think the story is something you can complete in a few sit downs. So I'm guessing they'll be plenty to keep you going.

Really excited for the multiplayer.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by shepard View Post
    I disagree, that mini game stuff will help give the game longevity after the story is complete.
    Totally agree. There's going to be more side content than main content and for this I am very happy.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by ElieKatz***** View Post
    Totally agree. There's going to be more side content than main content and for this I am very happy.
    I love side content. It took me forever to finish Oblivion and Skyrim because I HAD to do as much as possible, I was hooked on all of the side quests but good. I get this way with any game with side content, I get really into it.

Veteran
    Anybody notice the BSOD on the ATM at 1:42? He crashes the XP OS to take over the ATM.

The reason this game is next gen is that it can have a detailed city with detailed texture mapping, even on every skyscraper. And the devs are just starting to play around with giant realistic explosion effects. It is kind of a wonder why there isn't a huge uproar for a video game that has realistic hacking, nudity, and extreme violence. And to think, once people went bat**** crazy over San Andreas Hot Chocolate, lol.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

9. Likes BBK.. likes this post
    Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    This game is going to be sweet, not long to wait now
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sryche22 View Post
    probably the best overview I've seen so far....but the last 2-3 minutes of the video I started to get the feeling that the developers are not very confident in the main part of the game so they decided to create all of these other mini-games and variations to say there's more to it.

it would have been fine with me if they left all of the mini-game stuff out of it.
    It's an open world game, of course there will be side content. There's only so much you can do before they feel repetitive. Do you think the developers were not confident in gta5, red dead redemption, or others?

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Sryche
    Items Guerrilla Gamesid Software
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    It's an open world game, of course there will be side content. There's only so much you can do before they feel repetitive. Do you think the developers were not confident in gta5, red dead redemption, or others?
    IMO, side content is great when it actually applies to the overall story/world...Skyrim is a great example of a game where all of the side content kept you immersed in the world, leveling up and what not within the boundries of the Elder Scrolls world...but for me, side content that doesn't really relate to the story/world or help you advance your character in any way is just a waste of time..do I really want to play an arcade style jump from rooftops and collect items as side content?..not really...for the 3-6 months the developers took to probably create these mini-games, I would have rather them spend the time optimizing the game or something more practical...(again, this is just my opinion)

"Don't Be Surprised If You Mind When You Find Me." ~ Life of Agony

Apprentice
    For a minute I was skeptical with the downgrade controversy and everything but now I seriously can't wait.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Meh

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Hole Finder - Mind the Ga
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Would like to see that exact same video captured from the PS4

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sryche22 View Post
    IMO, side content is great when it actually applies to the overall story/world...Skyrim is a great example of a game where all of the side content kept you immersed in the world, leveling up and what not within the boundries of the Elder Scrolls world...but for me, side content that doesn't really relate to the story/world or help you advance your character in any way is just a waste of time..do I really want to play an arcade style jump from rooftops and collect items as side content?..not really...for the 3-6 months the developers took to probably create these mini-games, I would have rather them spend the time optimizing the game or something more practical...(again, this is just my opinion)
    The game has been in development for more than 5 years and has been delayed once already. It's been as "optimized" as much as they need to. The single player has already been mentioned as being quite long, and the side content will push it over 100 hours. I think you are making a big deal out of nothing honestly. Just enjoy the game and don't worry about side content that 99% of players will enjoy. You are in the minority on this.

Thread Information