Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 114
  1. #76
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,292
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    13,339 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Mickince is talking about the "go to console". It varies from country to country.

    MS's problem is that the xbone is down 470k in the states. That's not too huge of a lead but in order to close it, they'd need to start outselling the ps4 on a monthly basis. This is why MS cut the price so soon. If they let the lead continue to grow then it's going to be nearly impossible to change the mindset of "What console do you have? I want the ps4 too." That's what happened last gen. The ps3 couldn't reverse that mindset of the 360 being the go to console. Sony released lots of exclusives and new i.ps. They had price cuts. It didn't close the gap in the states. The gap only grew.

    The same thing that happened to sony last gen can happen to MS this gen. And that would be a devastating blow to the xbox brand. 60% of their total sales comes from the States.

    *side note- People are brushing off the xbone having a better value than the ps4 for March and April in the states. You could buy the xbone w/kinect & game for $399-$450. Ps4 w/game goes for $460. MS has had better footing for 2 months in their strongest region.
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 05-17-2014 at 17:31.
    Destiny is going to be EVERYTHING that EA and MS hoped titanfall would be

  2. #77
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,227
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    30,783 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's called mind share

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  3. #78
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    It's called mind share Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    And PS4 definitely has that and marketshare.

  4. #79
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The state of Natural
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    2,713 (0 Banked)
    Market share and all things business do play a factor, but the other hand shows it goes deeper than connect in some peoples minds. They can get rid of the connect, fine. But that still doesn't change the public perception. AND the whole Machinima thing with promoting the xbone by dome dirty methods is also a negative hitch they have to dig themselves out of. A lot of people think it's funny how they have back peddled so many times, they have tried to use the "we care about our customers input" riff and then people find out that Machinima with MS did some shady marketing practices......ALL this mind you, and that doesn't even touch the fact that the PS4 is a superior machine by performance and visuals. PROVEN with the GAMES. That is where MS can only hope to gain back customers if by making games so awesome that everyone feels like they HAVE to own an xbone. If they did that not even the gap in performance and visuals would matter to the majority. At this point all sony has to do is keep the games coming and IF they can wow a few people with the Morphius addition later than more the better for them, but if MS releases games that are just so-so, and meh then it's probably going to be over for them and there wont be any catching up. With sony the more people that get a ps4 are more likely to get their friends on board. At this stage it's starting to show who cares about TV stuff and who cares about games. Sony's focus the whole time was games. So it makes sense that a game console, focused on games, gets more people to buy it that play games. What a novel concept.

    The other small factor is that no matter what MS does, it's spitting in the face of someone. Like the Kinect less xbone that is going to be released, is pretty much spitting in the face of all the early adopters of the console and sends a message that the Kinect is useless and you didn't really need it in the first place. And without a Kinect what are you left with? an underpowered game machine for the same price as a more powerful ps4, that may or may not do the fancy tv stuff without a Kinect. I'm not going to lie, the dude that took on the job of trying to turn the stuff around for the xbone has some balls. Or he's smart because he knows there's no coming back all he has to do is try to pick it back up and collect a salary until the company decides to move to something else.

  5. Likes VayMasters86 likes this post
  6. #80
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,651
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,686 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    if anyone, MS had all the right tools to sell an all-in-one console. they had the kinect for casuals, they had the win 8 apps (snap feature), they added TV, NFL deal.

    the problem is that they didn't execute those things right. they focused too much on their own gains first rather than the consumer. you have to entice the consumer, not be co-cky (keeps bleeping out c-o-c-k) and expect them to follow.

    honestly in some way they could've gotten away with a kinect-required console but they would need to keep the price competitive and be nice about their policies (DRM). games could've come later for Kinect too.

    i mean, if Sony subsidized a $1000 player in their PS3, surely MS could've subsidized a $200 motion device completely. speaking of deep pockets and all.

  7. #81
    Apprentice
    SHAZZMAZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Eaton England UK
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Age
    24
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    1,286 (385 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim
    I don't care what it says im getting a PS4 this month and im going to enjoy it im not even going to touch the XB1 even if the XBlive has more add-ons the PS4 is soooooooooo more powerful then XB1 & Plus better Games (Last of us remasterd) on PS4 try beat that XB1.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

    No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

    Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

    Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

  8. #82
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The state of Natural
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    2,713 (0 Banked)
    I don't know. I was briefly thinking about Sony's loss due in part to the expensive promotion of the Ps4 compared to MS. And after careful consideration I just really don't think it could be turned around. I mean all I saw to promote the ps4 was a few commercials. (Maybe they were expensive commercials??)and the taco bell give a way But I saw xbone promoted EVERYWHERE. To the point that I was getting sick of the color green. I would check my email, and I would see an ad for xbone on the side of the screen, I would come to THIS site and see an ad for xbone ( seriously, a playstation site you guys know what I'm talking about.) I would go to the store to get a drink and freaking xbone written on the upper part of my mountain dew can. I just kept thinking, wow they are spending a lot of money to promote this thing and no one is buying it. I was at wal mart today and they had a sign of the xbones new roll back price and I look down and they still had 5 of them. The same 5 they had last week. People are getting tax return checks and it doesn't look like they are spending them on xbone even with practically sticking it in your face.

    They got to make the games. If they make awesome games, then people will want it, but if the games are just meh, or so-so then its over. AND they have to hope Sony has a slump in games because even if sony has a slump in awesome game releases then its only a matter of time before they win people back with great games. This with the fact that without the Kinect, I don't think the tv stuff is going to work like they think if at all, and some of the early adopters are pissed. Some of the early adopters wanted the Kinect and some of them didn't. The ones that didn't had to pay for it anyway and in a month and a half they are going to release a Kinect less xbone. And the xbone is still less powerful than the ps4. They can try to release it in japan but the Japanese don't want the 360 so of course they don't want the xbone. But it runs a little deeper because with what Machinima did it has people question reviews of xbone and its games. and creates more doubt and less confidence.

  9. #83
    Forum Sage
    sainraja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,081
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    24,575 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    History has shown that power has nothing to do with a console's success.
    Not quite true. NES was the more powerful console and very successful. Super Nintendo was, for it's time, the more powerful console and it was successful. The PS2, on release, was more powerful (you have to remember it was competing with Dreamcast at launch -- GameCube and Xbox came later.)

    I know we had the 3DO etc, but it was also priced uncompetitively so it never had a chance.

  10. #84
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,651
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,686 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    History has shown that power has nothing to do with a console's success.
    yeah it's the games, your point? it does facilitate it though. e.g. Halo on PS2 would've looked and played like ****. it was the sole reason Xbox took off.

  11. #85
    Elite Member
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    8,934 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Took off would imply success. I though MS' console venture took of with the 360, with a little help of the PS3..

    Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    ...
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

  12. #86
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,651
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,686 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2D View Post
    Took off would imply success. I though MS' console venture took of with the 360, with a little help of the PS3..
    oh yeah sure. 360 really made MS relevant. my point was that power is one of the factors for success. Xbox without Halo would not have been even a moderate success...one game basically drove the console to becoming something that would justify the next iteration.

    Halo wasn't possible on the PS2, there was no way it would've been nearly as good. None of the shooters on the PS2 even came close...not even Killzone. not even slightly, remotely. one of the reasons Halo was popular was due to its visual flare, it's atmosphere, it was immersive, beautiful, breathtaking, believeable. it needed the technology for the game to work.

    other things that also make power useful is, if say, Wii U was powerful enough, it might get the ports of next-gen games too. it doesn't, it loses out.

    If you have the right mix, you may skip power but it does matter to an extent.

    notice how all successful consoles have either the most amount of games, more successful games or some sort of disruptive technology. for Wii it was the Wii Remote, for Xbox 360, it was Live.

    one of the reasons PS4 versions of some multiplat games are selling more (and this is evident due to certain titles and not all) is because the PS4 version is superior. e.g. TR.

    so power does matter but you need more things in the mix. at the same time, if you have little power, that can have a negative effect too. so you either need the right mix or it doesn't hurt to have a lot more as long as you're going to utilize it.

    if power didn't matter then that means that looks don't matter and guess what? looks sell for games. take out games like COD (because they have other reasoning for being popular), GTA5 could've easily ran at 30fps instead of the annoying 26fps if it were 600p, but that would also make the game look like ****.

    developers would always opt for 1080p and 60fps if looks didn't matter.

    do you want me to continue? XD

  13. #87
    Superior Member
    thanatos144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Stuart, Florida, United States
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Posts
    792
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    7,683 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    oh yeah sure. 360 really made MS relevant. my point was that power is one of the factors for success. Xbox without Halo would not have been even a moderate success...one game basically drove the console to becoming something that would justify the next iteration.

    Halo wasn't possible on the PS2, there was no way it would've been nearly as good. None of the shooters on the PS2 even came close...not even Killzone. not even slightly, remotely. one of the reasons Halo was popular was due to its visual flare, it's atmosphere, it was immersive, beautiful, breathtaking, believeable. it needed the technology for the game to work.

    other things that also make power useful is, if say, Wii U was powerful enough, it might get the ports of next-gen games too. it doesn't, it loses out.

    If you have the right mix, you may skip power but it does matter to an extent.

    notice how all successful consoles have either the most amount of games, more successful games or some sort of disruptive technology. for Wii it was the Wii Remote, for Xbox 360, it was Live.

    one of the reasons PS4 versions of some multiplat games are selling more (and this is evident due to certain titles and not all) is because the PS4 version is superior. e.g. TR.

    so power does matter but you need more things in the mix. at the same time, if you have little power, that can have a negative effect too. so you either need the right mix or it doesn't hurt to have a lot more as long as you're going to utilize it.

    if power didn't matter then that means that looks don't matter and guess what? looks sell for games. take out games like COD (because they have other reasoning for being popular), GTA5 could've easily ran at 30fps instead of the annoying 26fps if it were 600p, but that would also make the game look like ****.

    developers would always opt for 1080p and 60fps if looks didn't matter.

    do you want me to continue? XD
    where dio you get this idea? I am pretty sure the Xbox wasn't all that much different in power from the ps2

  14. #88
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,651
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,686 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    where dio you get this idea? I am pretty sure the Xbox wasn't all that much different in power from the ps2
    i'm sure that it was. not only through specs but also when we looked at Halo.

    PS2 didn't even have the ability to produce shader effects. for the most part, what we saw was developer support that made the PS2 look better than it was. at the same time, other than Halo, none of the other Xbox games really looked all that.

  15. #89
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,227
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    30,783 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Are you forgetting splinter cell? Rid****?



    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 05-22-2014 at 16:04.

  16. #90
    Superior Member
    thanatos144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Stuart, Florida, United States
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Posts
    792
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    7,683 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    i'm sure that it was. not only through specs but also when we looked at Halo.

    PS2 didn't even have the ability to produce shader effects. for the most part, what we saw was developer support that made the PS2 look better than it was. at the same time, other than Halo, none of the other Xbox games really looked all that.
    MGS2 was a far more graphically superior game then Halo so dont give me any crap that the PS2 couldn't play it.

  17. #91
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,651
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,686 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    MGS2 was a far more graphically superior game then Halo so dont give me any crap that the PS2 couldn't play it.
    lol no it wasn't but it was great for what it did. it didn't have the open levels Halo did. the amount of carnage, effects, and just in general how good the graphics looked. MGS2 didn't have bump mapping either. which was a big deal back in the day. like i said, shaders on Xbox, PS2 did not. also, please check the specs. PS2 was fast but it didn't have the oomph Xbox did.

  18. #92
    Dedicated Member
    Sajuuk Khar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    8,398 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    MGS2 was a far more graphically superior game then Halo so dont give me any crap that the PS2 couldn't play it.
    Dude :P, its ok. The ps2 was just not as powerful as the first Xbox. But then it also cost decent amount less, smaller, lighter, used less power and out a couple of years before hand. It used an Intel CPU, Nvidia GPU with more ram than the ps2.

  19. Likes Omar likes this post
  20. #93
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    where dio you get this idea? I am pretty sure the Xbox wasn't all that much different in power from the ps2
    You might want to go check the specs on both consoles.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-22-2014 at 18:09.

  21. #94
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,651
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,686 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    a lot of people "thought" the PS2 was about as good and that's generally because the PS2 was just supported really well. that's what i meant earlier that if you're going to have power, you gotta support it.

    Sony supports their hardware with power exploitation. that's why it matters on the PS4. if PS4 was powerful but the only thing we got was better 3rd party games? well actually that's still pretty damn good lol but the point is, i'm more excited about what Sony can do with it right now.

    They will be able to push the hardware to places other platforms can only dream of doing (including PC). sure, it's not that straight-forward, PC will always be able to do certain games better because of the unlimited upgrades it gets. but to be able to use up all the resources that you have available is only possible on consoles. i can't wait to see what they can do.

  22. #95
    Superior Member
    thanatos144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Stuart, Florida, United States
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Posts
    792
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    7,683 (0 Banked)
    There is not reason OTHER then the fact that Microsoft PAID to make Halo that it couldn't be played on the PS2.

  23. #96
    Friendship is Carrots
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,394
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    75,466 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    where dio you get this idea? I am pretty sure the Xbox wasn't all that much different in power from the ps2
    Anyone who owned both an Xbox and PS2 (like I did) will tell you the Xbox was quite a bit more powerful than the PS2. Not to say the PS2 didn't have some impressive games, but the Xbos was still ahead by a marginal degree. Go back and play games like Doom 3, Chaos Theory, Halo 2, FarCry, etc and you'll be reasonably impressed for what the console could do at the time. There's a reason why resource-heavy games like Morrowind and Half-Life 2 only appeared on the Xbox. It was the only console that could run them.

    MGS3 vs Chaos Theory



    Absolutely no contest. The original Xbox was a powerhouse for the time.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 05-22-2014 at 18:21.
    Add me on Steam!


    [Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

  24. #97
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Anyone who owned both an Xbox and PS2 (like I did) will tell you the Xbox was quite a bit more powerful than the PS2. Not to say the PS2 didn't have some impressive games, but the Xbos was still ahead by a marginal degree. Go back and play games like Doom 3, Chaos Theory, Halo 2, FarCry, etc and you'll be reasonably impressed for what the console could do at the time. There's a reason why resource-heavy games like Morowind and Half-Life 2 only appeared on the Xbox. It was the only console that could run them. MGS3 vs Chaos Theory
    Absolutely no contest. The original Xbox was a powerhouse for the time.
    I owned both as well and agree. Also add Max Payne to the list of games that looked better on the Xbox. And nothing on PS2 came even remotely close to The Chronicles of Rid**** on the Xbox. Edit - this censorship thing is getting out of hand.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-22-2014 at 18:22.

  25. #98
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,978
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    42,328 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Anyone who owned both an Xbox and PS2 (like I did) will tell you the Xbox was quite a bit more powerful than the PS2. Not to say the PS2 didn't have some impressive games, but the Xbos was still ahead by a marginal degree. Go back and play games like Doom 3, Chaos Theory, Halo 2, FarCry, etc and you'll be reasonably impressed for what the console could do at the time. There's a reason why resource-heavy games like Morrowind and Half-Life 2 only appeared on the Xbox. It was the only console that could run them.

    MGS3 vs Chaos Theory



    Absolutely no contest. The original Xbox was a powerhouse for the time.
    Don't forget KOTOR.

  26. #99
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,651
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,686 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    There is not reason OTHER then the fact that Microsoft PAID to make Halo that it couldn't be played on the PS2.
    lol ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Anyone who owned both an Xbox and PS2 (like I did) will tell you the Xbox was quite a bit more powerful than the PS2. Not to say the PS2 didn't have some impressive games, but the Xbos was still ahead by a marginal degree. Go back and play games like Doom 3, Chaos Theory, Halo 2, FarCry, etc and you'll be reasonably impressed for what the console could do at the time. There's a reason why resource-heavy games like Morrowind and Half-Life 2 only appeared on the Xbox. It was the only console that could run them.

    MGS3 vs Chaos Theory



    Absolutely no contest. The original Xbox was a powerhouse for the time.
    Half Life 1 is both on Xbox and PS2 and you can clearly see that the PS2 version is inferior.

    however, that may also be because PS2 was not made to have PC ports. even then, yeah, it was just not that powerful. maybe i'd say about 60-70% of the power Xbox had. it's sad really that even Halo wasn't totally modified for Xbox. it was a port. I can't imagine what Sony would've been able to do with the hardware back in the day. or MS i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    I owned both as well and agree. Also add Max Payne to the list of games that looked better on the Xbox. And nothing on PS2 came even remotely close to The Chronicles of Rid**** on the Xbox. Edit - this censorship thing is getting out of hand.
    ports were immensely better on the Xbox. in other areas where the games were built for consoles only, PS2 wasn't far off but then again, it was also the lead platform so Xbox was never really utilized well.

    overall PS2 was weaksauce. people who think Halo was remotely possible on PS2...i just have to sit back and laugh. do you guys remember beginning of that one level when you're in the swamp? ****ing beautiful.

    anyway, there's no contest there. it was the more powerful console and Sony could've used the extra power Xbox had (especially since PS2 missed out on many PC ports due to this). that is my point.

  27. #100
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Don't forget KOTOR.
    Yep thats another one. And no way would PS2 have been able to run Halo the way it looked on Xbox.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-22-2014 at 18:40.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.