Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

It's officially titled, with a logo to suit.

The title is a bit of a mouthful, but then I suppose it fits if they're doing the Justice League film straight after.

Apprentice

Sounding less and less as a sequel to man of steel and more of an origin story for the JLA. After seeing the bat suit I got a little pumped. I kind of thought someone like Tom selleck or Don Frye to be an older batman. But one thing Im still in reserves is because I imagine Ben will do a bat voice similar to Daredevil and that just wont work. He needs to have a good voice and I don't think he could do that.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I agree with it sounding less like a sequel, i still cant see how they can go from a world where people have only just heard of superman and now there's batman, wonder woman and cyborg popping up. Im sure they will find a way, really looking forward to seeing it to see how they sort things out!

If Ben Afleck can do a good gruff voice to match the beefy batman look he'll be a winner

Sent from my RM-937_eu_euro1_231 using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Yeah..the title suggest the start of the justice league in this film...franchise city...here we go...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Definitely seems like less of a sequel; I agree with you all there. I mean, Batman is even mentioned first in the title - but I suppose it just sounds better.

And that is a valid point about Batman suddenly arriving. I guess they could have made a reference to a "vigilante" or "superhero" in Man of Steel. Maybe have Diane Lane say to him that there's someone around in Gotham fighting crime - just a gentle nod to it all.
    The only mention of Wayne we had was on the satellite when Superman and Zod were fighting in space. It was branded with "Wayne Enterprises".

6. Likes x_terna likes this post

Thread Information